Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
Has it been removed? i just went to look and couldn’t see it

Reactions: 1

zea mays

Even if Tim was someone’s plus one he’ll still ‘thank Disney for having us out’ so it will remain a mystery I suppose!

I wonder if he is back on the list but without Jenn 😂 I would imagine that might cause some friction at home!
He's definitely only had one pass to media events in the past, IIRC. There have been times where Jenn joined him and others where he only had one. I'm remembering some Food & Wine preview-type events that he went solo. I don't know that Jenn being there or not actually provides useful information about if he was a +1 or actually invited.

2020planner

VIP Member
Sorry if I missed someone saying it, but is there a timestamp for Jenn grabbing his arm (re: pickle)?
And Tim with the stern voice?

Katnip78

I had to take a look, and oof... That's a really bad take. I don't really get on with children myself [depressions, autism, physical illnesses] but I'd never wish that on a child.. that's disgusting. If anything I've been worried about Jackson's development after watching another youtubers (he's a Japan vlogger, rather then a Disney one) baby's first birthday at Tokyo Disney, and was surprised how many milestones their child had hit, and how interactive their child is with their surrounding and parents, In compassion to Jackson.

Honestly though, from what I've read on here, I doubt anyone from here has that take.. it's probably more of the more darker forums that rip YouTubers to shreds.. I've seen some of the stuff they say, and it's not nice..
What was the comment? I didnt see anything, but I didnt look through all her pics.

larrade1

Maybe? I feel like they would have said they were invited but they like this spot better or something. Not dogging rtv1 at all. I think it just solidified that the Disney Media list is kind of a joke and doesn’t mean anything. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet Disney doesn’t want the whole thing live streams and every single thing said

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Reading through the recent posts about Jackson's safety reminded me about an event that happened many years ago when I was a CM at a park up north.

A little girl was separated from her parents. The entire team was alerted to this as she was a special needs kid. The couple who abducted her. Oh my. Something out of deliverance. Anyway, the girls hair was cut and dyed. Clothes were changed. Appearance was now of a boy.

All available CM's formed a wall around the park exit area. The couple nearly escaped with the childfrom the park interior to the parking lot. A keen eyed CM noticed black dye on the back of this child's neck.

It was a very scary day for all involved but thankfully the child was reunited with her parents ❤

I do hope Tim and Jen read these threads. Things can happen quickly. They should blur out his face in the vlogs imo.
From things I have heard this type of thing happens/happened more often than people think.

Jjjg

VIP Member
Bad cave Disney.

Let's see if they gave Tim the Disneyland Avengers Campus media event coming up.

• Angry

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah it was odd that he wasn't wearing it in the picture at the front of the park, but was in the hotel photo. Wonder what order they were taken in. Surely he'd wear his pass all the time after getting it, so meeting someone at the park to get the pass, then hotel photo taken after the event? I'd be irked if they were back in Disney's good books after the digs they've been making since being booted.

Edited to correct its not the hotel, it says its at Happily Ever After. Does anyone know where its taken? Anyway hoping its a sign that he's not actually back on the list and just got the pass from that hanger on. Will be interested to see how he frames it in the vlog.

Plus look how tight his shirt is under his belly in that photo. Timmy better have passed on the desserts, or maybe it's a fanny pack stuffed with freebie desserts for Jenny 2 Dinners.
I thought perhaps he may have been waiting for someone to enter the park which is why he was hanging around at that location.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
That was kind of my point I tried to make earlier. I have dark black hair down to my mid back and I’m no hotter at the parks than my husband is. So I think the heat argument is kind of crazy. Not defending these two assholes because I still think they are assholes for intentionally putting off a haircut for clicks and views.

I think a video where J and daddy hit the barbershop together would have done just as well.
I think the Harmony haircut is going to be Jackson and Tim. I hope not, some moments need to be just for Jackson

QueenSuccubus

So putting themselves above their son again

I watch that guy too. His kid was adorable, but still don't agree with vlogging your kid. They really thought through their stay including their bed arrangement which was genius.

I respect your view on that, but I appreciate he doesn't really put W on cam, ALL the time like Dim, unless for specific reasons, like: day in the life of, and his birthday.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yep. And if they can make fun of Tim and Jenn eating, I'm not sure how (save for that one gross vid made w/ him eating BBQ at EPCOT) Nate's slow-mo black and white strange ass eating segments aren't used quite often in a video. It kind of makes me think that the person who is FRE is on good terms with SE and Nate - and even PCDev - and only may throw out a video here or there in the past as red herrings. :unsure:
I’m 100% with you there. SE doesn’t really provide any cringe worthy content so I think that’s why she’s safe (for now). But PagingMr.Sweaty, PCDouche, Jojo, Kyle, Pallo, and whoever else crawls out of the woodwork all provide plenty of cringe and satire worthy moments

His future partner will present him with a ceremonial pillow on their wedding night.
I hope that pillow comes with a lifetime supply of therapy and a ceremonial fork to feed himself

• Heart

Mr. Blue Sky

Is there a ResortTV1 thread? Anyways I will admit that as annoying as I find them sometimes I do watch them from time to time. Mostly because they do actually shoot the park with limited selfie time.

I did happen to watch the video of Jenna explaining why they didn’t have kids and how hard they have tried for years and years to have a family. It was honestly kind of tough to hear. It felt genuine too, not like J2D mysterious undiagnosed infertility. So it kind of changed my perception of them a little bit. Still find them annoying with the constant chatter and super chats, but I guess you have to channel your energy somehow.
Are they teachers? I feel like they’ve said that before but I could totally be wrong.
Her video was tough and real.
Josh strives for good quality videos and mostly succeeds. Minimal selfies is a plus.
They team up with vloggers from Disneyland for a different perspective.

Josh is a music teacher near WDW. Jenn used to work recently..thought she still did. Felt like it was in retail.

No RTV1 thread yet... any volunteers? :)

apojacks

VIP Member
BS it wasn’t about his safety at all it was about him ruining the shot because they are too dumb and lazy to do the initial food intro at a different table. If he was quiet and stayed out of the frame they would let him wave around toothpicks, steak knives, fondue forks…
You are technically correct, which is the best kind of correct. Guarantee that in future videos when Jenn goes to grab his hand there will be some sort of gentle correction, even if it's just because he is ruining the food shot. We know they read here. Hi Tim and Jenn, were you able to rekindle your relationship with Jim and Nicole to get into CM previews of fireworks and Casey's Corners tomorrow night? We all know Tim has been craving those wieners.