Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoasterHo

If Harmony Barber does open today, and the Trackholes get an appointment, I hope J makes a fuss. I don't want the boy to suffer in anyway, but I'd LOVE for him to ruin the "money making moment" for them. He's a little boy, reaching milestones that should be celebrated privately with his parents. But instead, they'll cheapen the memory by shoving a camera in his face, worrying about angles, asking him "don't you LOOOOOVE it?" -- all the while viewing their child through a camera lens and video editing. Sad.

Reactions: 20

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
If they do leave Jackson with a sitter for the first time to go to HHN the video won't actually be about HHN. It'll be about them and how they are so stressed leaving Jackson for the first time.

Tim "what did you think of that house Jen?"

Jen "omg my anxiety is so high right now without Jackson here, I needed him to hold my hand. Lets go over here and get a snack to calm my nerves."

Tim "speaking of snacks, you know who'd like one of those? Jackson, thats who. Maybe I'll save some for him. (Proceeds to eat the entire thing in 2 bites) It was alright, not sure I'd order it again."

"All in all its been an eventful night here at HHN (1 house and stuffed their faces) but we have to get home to Jackson so now it's time to pay the price."
Omg and can you hear the stans already?

“Omg where is Jackson?”
“Omg is Jackson okay?”
“Where’s Jackson?”
“Please tell us you had the FBI look into who is watching Jackson”
“I don’t see the buddy? Omg is he okay?”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
And I don’t want to spend the entire day writing a paper but here we are🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s called being an adult or life
I don’t want to spend all morning doing 12 loads of laundry, marinating the next 3 days worth of chicken for dinner, cleaning my kitchen, or calling 16 insurance companies because our home owners insurance just let us know we’re dropped and they wont renew us

But hey it is what it is. Jenn has ZERO concept of real life or being a functioning human being

Her life is a perpetual vacation and I hope one day she has to wake the fuck up and adult.

Good luck with your paper!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
View attachment 643235Well he’s officially being used to make $ for them.
😲 That's an advertisment featuring their son. Freaking sad that they're flat out, in your face, using Little J for hosted ops.

Tim, Jenn, You are IDIOTS! Not sure if you're aware what being a parent means, but that's your son, not a money making machine to be popped out there. You work for HIM, he does not work for YOU.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
If Jackson's hair is long enough, they should consider pinning it up in clips. He'd be a bit more comfortable in the humidity. I doubt it's long enough for a pony tail, but that would be better.

This would be on Tim of course, Jenn can't be bothered to do anything for her son. (And they claim they want a second kid, LMAO... no jenn doesn't and Tim cannot handle three kids alone, Jenn = Giant toddler)

Well, Jackson won’t hold their hand lol
He got to walk around the park
He got to feed himself breakfast
He got to roam around the resort a little and slide
He also got to eat left over pasta - not that T&J got hot fresh food after going to get take out food then driving all the way back to their room to eat it
It bugs me that they never get him a desert, it could be something sugar free
How many cheat days are in Tim’s week?? Lol
I have it on good word that Tim is very strict with his cheat days: they only fall on the days that end in a Y.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"When we get back from our staycations, we just need a day to decompress and do nothing..."

So, pretty much any time they are home since they are on staycations every week now.

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jesus Timbo is supposed to go to bed at 10, but isn't in bed until midnight, and then he's getting up at 5AM to be a duel parent to Jackpot as Jennbo sleeps until 10AM at the minimum....

She's got Tim wrapped around her finger.
The one exchange in today's vlog said it all. They were talking about how they each might want something different and Jenn said they should maybe compromise... Tim said, nah, I would rather you just get what you want. He really wanted meatloaf again and Jenn didn't, so he was basically letting her make chicken instead of speaking up. He finally spoke up. But clearly he just wants to keep Jenn happy and not rock the boat 99% of the time. He said he wanted to go to bed and Jenn said "aww I wanted to watch a little TV" and so they watched TV instead. Then he is up at 5 and she is sleeping in after they stayed up late watching TV for her. Still, nobody is to blame but Tim for giving in to her. If he is tired, it's his own fault.

• Sad
  • Heart

Ryan12

Just realized I was a super shitty parent for not celebrating my kids 19 month birthday.

Are they fucking for real?

Talk about people who have absolutely nothing going on in their lives.

• Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
They’re not abusive they just aren’t doing what’s best for Jackson because they want to make money.
They’re just selfish

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
Craig makes no bones about the fact that he has no personality and is usually grumpy. He is next in charge when Pete is gone and he is the executive producer of The DIS. He has a lot of knowledge of Disney and Universal (he is a former TM supervisor from Universal) I like Craig. Unlike the Trackers he's not a bit phony.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Early entry:

The Tim Tracker 30 - Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Apologies for them using some terms I don't agree with, but the message is the same here with the Slackers... minimal work, expecting the world to fall at their feet.

Dire Straits - Money For Nothing
Dire Straits - Money For Nothing - YouTube

Lyrics
Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and chicks for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your little finger
Maybe get a blister on your thumb
We gotta install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We gotta move these refrigerators
We gotta move these colour TV's
See the little faggot with the earring and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own jet airplane
That little faggot he's a millionaire
Custom kitchens deliveries
I shoulda learned to play the guitar
I shoulda learned to play the drums
Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the camera
Man we could have some fun
And he's up there, what's that? Hawaiian noises?
Bangin' on the bongoes like a chimpanzee
Get your money for nothin' get your chicks for free
Custom kitchen deliveries
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free

Last edited:
Reactions: 17

scoker

Chatty Member
While they were yammering on about the hotel and not paying attention to baby J, he was running laps around STILL NON-CHILDPROOFED coffee table. They didn't even look behind them to watch him once. He's going to trip and fall face first into it again and they'll be like "he had an accident so now we've banned him from running/walking in the house".
Look at this cool new thing we got for Buddy! He can’t ever get hurt now. And we don’t have to childproof!
F1258CC9-8A43-4070-825B-238803D76245.jpeg

• Haha
if they want to keep the kids hair long, that’s one thing. but waiting this long to cut it just so you can monetize is pathetic, these jerkoffs only have 💰💰 in mind and that’s it. jens sandals are horrid, your kid doesn’t need a fucking button every time he’s a month older jesus christ, jen should stop eating theme park food because her head and face are realllyy looking like shrek now. oh, and maybe, i don’t know, stop using park reservations so you can go in for an hour, bitch about everything that doesn’t cater to you and leave, just an idea. stop saying world is our palm tree, it’s not anything. end of rant

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I mean again beating this dead horse to a literal pulp…

JENN THIS IS YOUR *JOB*

You have already proven you are incapable of performing properly.

At what point will Tim put his foot down and prevent her from further ruining his channel?

scopeyscope

VIP Member
As a public service, Timmy points out that the A of A gift shop carries tampons but not pads. He fails to mention that when purchasing tampons, vodka is sold separately.
Actually I was pleased that he pointed out the tampons and mentioned that pads were missing …that is actual information that people want to know because those are things that sometimes you get a surprise period So you didn’t pack for it and that might be something that you have to run and grab. I’m glad that he doesn’t have fragile masculinity and isn’t worried about talking about stuff like that so good on Tim for that one

Anniebee

VIP Member
not to defend the trackers, because ugh...but there have been many people that have called or alluded to them being abusive, and even brought up calling child protective/family services
Exactly. Everyone seems to go from 0-60 immediately. It’s making me want to defend them all the time, which is really irritating me!

• Haha