Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SleepingMeh

Is it just me, or is it scary the number of people who see nothing wrong with plastering a kid’s face all over social media and the internet, including telling people where he’ll be in public on what day, the day after someone comments on Instagram how they want to kidnap and harm that child?

It’s sick and neglectful. I stand by my comment. T&J do not care about his safety or well being beyond the amount of money he can make them, and it’s terribly sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

scoker

Chatty Member
I don’t think anything is a boy or girl color. My in laws also disagree. They were AGAST when they last saw us that my sons favorite shirt has sequins on it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Next time we see them I’m going to roll our son in glue and dip him in sequins
I’ll never understand things being a color solely for one gender and people getting up on arms about it. Most colors have changed back and forth over time or depending on the culture.

My in laws hate that my 3 year old son loves putting the dresses from the dress up bin on. My family just thinks it’s funny because he gets into character. At this point in his life, it means nothing other than he wants to be a certain character. He has an older sister that wears the boy and girl costumes as well. And they’ve shared many clothes. Gender neutral isn’t that hard and the sequin shirts for boys are so great. All of my kids love the ones that flip and change colors. He also has some clothes with glitter. And *gasp* pink shorts and shirts. My husband has some pink shorts as well.

Wear whatever color you want. Buy whatever color balloon you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

GrittyFacedBoo

Chatty Member
This is beyond harsh. I would not put my children on a youtube channel, but many people do. I have a student who has over 5 million followers on TikTok and is making a lot of money from it. His parents are allowing him to do all his classes online because they feel he has to strike while the iron is hot. I disagree, but people do what they do for money.

I'm curious. If you hate The Trackers so much, why do you watch their videos and make them more money? Life is too short to get so worked up over people you don't even know.
You know this isn’t a Tracker fan club, right? Tim and Jenn shouldn’t be plastering the kid’s face all over YouTube. He needs to be able to be a kid, not just a prop for them to use to make money.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera

Was it just me or did it seem like Jenn was over the top being fake when she kept saying Doc McStuffins was J's faaaaaavorite of all the characters?
Yes because McStuffins is black…and they have to really amp up their excitement over black/gay characters now

and I feel gross that I had to type that out because they shouldn’t have to fake not being two racist/homophobic assholes

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
While I’m SO SO SO happy they made an effort to do things that Jackson would enjoy

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK

Tim please don’t ever film Jenn’s bottom half again

her face is hard enough to look at

The crap they eat does not keep them full. Sugars and highly processed carbs and grease laden food will just burn up quick leaving you hungry soon after. They most definitely snack all day.
Ugh it’s so gross. Like honestly it’s not hard to eat a little healthy. I LOVE junk as much as the next person but if I ate like that in our heat, I would die. Im not even kidding. We went to universal the other day and I had a protein oatmeal before we left and I wasn’t hungry until we had an early dinner/late lunch at 4pm

it was just so hot and I was filling up on water because I was trying to stay hydrated

they must feel so disgusting

Holy shit I totally missed…THEY ATE BREAKFAST AT 7:30 AND NEEDED LUNCH AT 11:00
After having done NOTHING. It’s not like they exerted any energy.

holy cow…oops I mean holy Jenn…im so done

they are setting Jackson up to be morbidly obese

Last edited:
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
View attachment 641938
Throwback to when Jenn got a glitter sprinkle in the hair dressers at Disney.
My, how she’s changed.
Still the same disgusting bitch on the inside though

Also, I’m surprised she could see herself in the mirror?? I always thought once your soul was gone you had no reflection? I always assumed that’s why she leaves the house looking terrible, because she can’t see her reflection in a mirror

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I believe Tim did say the gravy was made with a roux… which includes the fat so that counts in my book. That being said it was dumb to try to explain white gravy lol I was like wtf

I love Craig on the Dis. The only Dis person I cannot stand is Julie, luckily I haven’t seen her in awhile

I don’t understand the deal with people wanting Jackson’s hair cut… if Jackson was a girl no one would be talking about hair length… I personally don’t think hair length is an issue… and as far as it being hot for long hair .. again little girls have long hair and no one cares so why the hubbub over a boys hair length it makes no sense to me.

would be nice to see T&J stay in a hotel that’s under $100 a night like most people on a budget stay at. It killed me when Jen was like “other Disney resorts it is nice to just hang at the resort but this one I feel like I have to go do things”….. that’s snobby talk for “ I want to be pampered in luxury but this hotel is so beneath me I have to gtfo as soon as possible and keep busy so I won’t be seen at a value hotel”

Reactions: 15

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Woooww I wonder if they are going to set aside the cash from their sponsored legoland gig for J’s future

Never mind, who the fuck are we all kidding. That’s already been dumped into the staycation fund.

And hey Legoland, I have never heard Jenn or Tim reference Peppa Pig EVER before that post. They are SO full of shit

FoBGD12

They live in Central Florida, where there's plenty of unique foods and cultures to choose from, yet all they do is eat mediocre theme park food.

churrosplease

Just knowing that they read here I wish that they would at least take good advice..Tim go back to doing the channel the way you used to go do stuff by yourself and be more informative.
Get Jackson off the channel for his safety.

they kind of remind me of a cruising channel I used to watch where it started off being informative and turned out being a watch how much I can eat and consume alcohol and act like an ass
I guess we can be glad that the Trackers don’t really get drunk on camera anymore because if they turned it into a drunken food fest now that they have a child it would be really bad
Longtime lurker and first post...The most annoying thing was when Jenn was pregnant, they did a Q&A and specifically stated they would not show their child on camera for privacy reasons. I thought that was awesome and was glad they were putting the safety of their kid first. I also didn't want it to turn into a parenting/baby vlog.

Obviously, they didn't follow through. I posted on Reddit awhile back about this and so many stans came to their defense like, "Oh the pandemic was hard, they had to feature Jackson to make money since they couldn't go to the park, etc. etc." But what upsets me the most is they're still branding themselves as Disney/Universal/Orlando Vloggers when they're clearly not. They are a family vlog who happens to go to Disney occasionally.

peteykirch

VIP Member
These two being afraid of rain is just mind boggling. They act as if a drizzle is the same as a hurricane.

Dimbo late to the party with how Crystal Palace has changed.

THEY CUT UP GRAPES FOR JACKPOT

Jenn complains that you can only get one entree that is all you can eat. So if you get catfish you can get unlimited catfish but not change to fried chicken or prime rib.

Jenn got catfish because she never gets to have seafood.

Dimbo complains his pork chop was overcooked....his day was ruined when Casey's wasn't open so nothing could quell that disappointment.

They are so afraid of the rain they wait it out at their table even though they are finished eating not allowing the table to be flipped and their server make more $$$$

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Yup - I think Tim's expectations are way too high for this event.

My grandmother used to tell her clients that the first haircut was a test run for the real haircut to follow on another day. If you can get three snips in, you're good. Always finish with a lollipop (or these days a sticker) and allow the child to help sweep the floor. The parents often want those first cuttings to keep.
I can relate, my Grandfather had the only barber shop in the podunk town I grew up in. The whole place was maybe 10 x 15. I would help him clean up at the end of the day. He would always tell me to look for the ears of bad boys that squirmed in the chair. Being 4 or 5 I believed him. He had a fake ear in a jar on one of the shelves so that helped sell the reality.

• Haha
  • Wow