The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marveling at Tim's amazing videography skills again. He just could not keep jenn in focus for the life of him. Or, maybe the camera was rebelling for having her as the subject matter.

Tim, you literally have one job, filming, and yet focus is not a priority?

They went to a family birthday party not so long ago and Jackson had his first interaction with a cousin. I believe Jenn mentioned he loved it.
Didn't encourage them to get him out to meet more kids though. :(
I'm guessing the cousin was his brother Adam's daughter. I think her name's Aubrey. She was born in 2014. That's the only cousin they've ever mentioned.

Yes!! The min J threw the crayon- Tim was ready to be done. How about put down the camera & SHOW him. Stop talking at him & do things with him. You could tell J was frustrated cause Tim has no idea how to talk to a toddler, nor does he think he needs improvement.
And to be fair to Jackson, I know the crayons were easier for him to hold (they were the one's grandma bought) but he may have thought they were balls. Of course, he only started throwing them when Tim was dictating to him where to color. Tim should have stayed out of it.

Reactions: 7
Even if they put Jackprop in daycare 2 days a week he would improve so much!! The coloring the other day really got to me. Instead of Tim trying to teach him to say the colors he just demanded him to do things. Go through the crayons, “this is pink, can you say pink?” It’s not hard Tim, put the damn camera down for a few minutes and teach your son!

Reactions: 13
How often does Tim have to buy a new camera? When he can't figure out how to point and shoot and blames the camera for his bad videography skills?

Reactions: 5
Nope, just gotta chime in here, you can't bleeping cause autism. Children are born with autism. Period.

Also, while mercury poisoning in-utero can be linked to autism-like disorders, you can't just....spontaneously have 'Aspergers' and then use magic deodorant to cure it. This is veering into some 'crystals have magic powers and you can cure cancer with essential oils' level of dumb-assery.

Kitz, you can show me your degrees if you really want, but until you work with autistic children and adults on a daily basis, you can get fucked with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit new-age disability shaming.
If you can’t deal with people sharing their experiences and opinions on this thread then maybe you don’t belong here.

I have never taken what anyone has posted as being gospel. Nor do I believe that what they say as them claiming to be experts on a topic.

I come here for venting about the insufferable Bojos. Along the way other topics come up and we discuss them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We missed an important detail when they are talking on the kitchen floor. Jenn says that people are telling them to “stop rushing” his milestones. So I genuinely don’t think they’re worried about his development.
So one of my kids in his first year was not reaching all his milestones on time, he was premature so it was to be expected but it literally stressed me out so much. He was my first and I was 24, much younger and even more clueless then I am now 😂, but even so I made sure to research and do everything I could for my baby. Got him into whatever therapy’s he needed, read and educated myself of his needs, went to play groups (even though I hated them) etc. So I don’t care for T and J acting so cavalier about the issue. They are both of matured age and have all the time in the world, there is no excuse for their naïveté.

Reactions: 8
@HereForTheT3a22 i retract my statement yesterday about Jenn. I came out of retirement to watch the Father’s Day video and Jenn didn’t know they got the travel high chair, she basically told us Tim changes the diapers, Tim still wakes up early with him… I think the second the three of them get home she uses the “editing” excuse to sit on the couch and watch housewives while Tim does everything for Jackson….it seems weird how she doesn’t know simple things that are done for him.

Tim probably had to buy the skip the line because Jenn can’t be at home with Jackson for more than 2 hours because of her “anxieties”
So one of my kids in his first year was not reaching all his milestones on time, he was premature so it was to be expected but it literally stressed me out so much. He was my first and I was 24, much younger and even more clueless then I am now 😂, but even so I made sure to research and do everything I could for my baby. Got him into whatever therapy’s he needed, read and educated myself of his needs, went to play groups (even though I hated them) etc. So I don’t care for T and J acting so cavalier about the issue. They are both of matured age and have all the time in the world, there is no excuse for their naïveté.
Exactly- they won’t even take him to a simple class or even playground to interact with other children…

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But you are a great mother! 🥰
You put your child first. You were proactive, did research to educate yourself and sought help for the therapies your child needed.

Jenn thinks of nobody but herself. Her mantra is always “Me, Myself and I”. She is blind to the developmental deficits we see in Grunter and she could care less.

And to be fair to Jackson, I know the crayons were easier for him to hold (they were the one's grandma bought) but he may have thought they were balls.
Were the crayons the chunky toddler type or just standard size?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
But you are a great mother! 🥰
You put your child first. You were proactive, did research to educate yourself and sought help for the therapies your child needed.

Jenn thinks of nobody but herself. Her mantra is always “Me, Myself and I”. She is blind to the developmental deficits we see in Grunter and she could care less.

Were the crayons the chunky toddler type or just standard size?
They were shaped like eggs

Reactions: 2
@HereForTheT3a22 i retract my statement yesterday about Jenn. I came out of retirement to watch the Father’s Day video and Jenn didn’t know they got the travel high chair, she basically told us Tim changes the diapers, Tim still wakes up early with him… I think the second the three of them get home she uses the “editing” excuse to sit on the couch and watch housewives while Tim does everything for Jackson….it seems weird how she doesn’t know simple things that are done for him.

Tim probably had to buy the skip the line because Jenn can’t be at home with Jackson for more than 2 hours because of her “anxieties”

Exactly- they won’t even take him to a simple class or even playground to interact with other children…
That's it in a nutshell. I finally finished watching that vlog today. It seemed to me she was complaining about being Jackson's source of food before he was weaned. Well Jenn, if you decide to have more children pump and bottle feed or feed him/her formula and then you can go your merry way.

That's it in a nutshell. I finally finished watching that vlog today. It seemed to me she was complaining about being Jackson's source of food before he was weaned. Well Jenn, if you decide to have more children pump and bottle feed or feed him/her formula and then you can go your merry way.
You’re so right. She was not happy when Tim said the newborn phase was easy.. another excuse for Tim to do everything because she had to breast feed for a year omggggg

• Heart
My nephew is 12. He's non-verbal autistic. Getting him to wear a mask this past year and change has been a challenge. He really looks up to my son so luckily it's been kind of easy when my son is around him. Even though they can't really talk to each other, my son has a special relationship with him. He wants to do everything my son does. So, even though my son is now vaccinated he told me that he will be wearing a mask when he's around him.
Your son sounds like an absolute sweetheart and a great role model already! See that’s the struggle. I have a few acquaintances with children on the autism spectrum or with sensory issues and they have struggled so hard trying to get their kids to wear the masks they have just given up. When it was required they just didn’t go out and now they just don’t even try. And honestly I don’t blame them sometimes. My one friend has a deaf son who relies on reading lips and this past year has been so SO frustrating for him.

Hahaha I knew you’d see the light!! But I get it, there are times when on camera she appears to be this doting helicopter mom but then she lets the TRUTH slip and we find out she’s bleeping awful. She’s detached and playing a role at this point, and she’s a terrible actress

Reactions: 4
I need to vent. I read here for close to a year before signing up. It was always amusing. I don’t agree with everything, but that’s fine, inevitable really. It’s the painfully bad parenting that turned me against the Trackers. All parents make mistakes, I make them all the time, but hopefully anyone who knows me, knows that I give 200% to doing my very best as a parent. I don’t see that with them, and it’s so sad. It really feels like he’s their last priority. Not to over share, but when you have a child on the spectrum, the work and worry can feel endless. I understand the discussion of Buddy’s development, I have concerns for him; there are so many red flags. However, I think it crosses a line to come on here and start preaching about the causes of Autism. Sorry, but that’s above your pay grade. The developmental pediatricians and geneticist that you work with as a parent can give you some answers, but it’s complex, and I certainly never heard them mention red food dye, gmo foods, or lead paint. Don’t be surprised if people get upset about that, and ffs do other people on here need to police the comments when they do? Why is one members’s comments valid, but another not? This board should be fun, and some people on here are truly hilarious, but this bullshit today is not what I come here for. I know, if I don’t like it, I can leave. That’s same bs line I see all the time in the Tracker’s comments and on the facebook fan page. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You’re so right. She was not happy when Tim said the newborn phase was easy.. another excuse for Tim to do everything because she had to breast feed for a year omggggg
Honestly…JENN, YOU CAN EAT A LARGE BAG OF SALTY DICKS

Breastfeeding (after the initial learning curve) was probably the easiest part of infancy for me personally. However I was (and still am) a very very involved mommy. I love that she thinks she had it hard because she “had” to feed him. I think if Tim could have whipped a titty out and fed him, he would have happily done so.

Anyway, Jenn you have ZERO idea what it is like to be a real parent so stop acting all offended at everything anyone says

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They were egg shaped. Poor grandma probably bought them for Easter and hasn’t seen him to give them to him.
Oh, those are perfect for Grunter!
He doesn’t have fine motor skills and lacks a pincher grip. These should help him make connections.

Unless this is a one and done situation and he doesn’t see the egg crayons again 🤷🏻‍♀️
(this is T&J’s mode operandi )

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on the red zits or sores or whatever that are on Jenn's neck/jawline? They seem more noticeable in every video, and I feel like on both sides? Just from eating garbage or? They don't really seem to go away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.