The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can’t deal with people sharing their experiences and opinions on this thread then maybe you don’t belong here.

I have never taken what anyone has posted as being gospel. Nor do I believe that what they say as them claiming to be experts on a topic.

I come here for venting about the insufferable Bojos. Along the way other topics come up and we discuss them.
I'll have a problem with people posting their 'opinions' when their 'opinions' are scientifically false and furthermore, are harmful to those who legitimately have family members with said issues and are vulnerable to 'opinions' as ways to rationalize the reason their child/nephew/etc has autism.

People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thoughts on the red zits or sores or whatever that are on Jenn's neck/jawline? They seem more noticeable in every video, and I feel like on both sides? Just from eating garbage or? They don't really seem to go away.
You're right. I have no idea what those are but they do look like acne. Hmmm.

Reactions: 2
"Exclusive news and updates" is a mighty stretch for what I presume to be learning common knowledge significantly after-the-fact

BigQuestionMark.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'll have a problem with people posting their 'opinions' when their 'opinions' are scientifically false and furthermore, are harmful to those who legitimately have family members with said issues and are vulnerable to 'opinions' as ways to rationalize the reason their child/nephew/etc has autism.

People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.
Girl, you’re talking to a person who regularly refers to an 18 month old baby as ‘Grunter’, because he may or may not have a speech development delay 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How often does Tim have to buy a new camera? When he can't figure out how to point and shoot and blames the camera for his bad videography skills?
He usually buys one when the latest “best camera for vloggers” is released. He equates new and expensive as being the best. And he must have the best. Nothing like using a $3000 Sony camera with a $2000 Zeiss lens for full auto mode.

He could easily get by with a modern smartphone with an external microphone. Phones now have multiple focal lengths and use the processing power of the phone to adjust to many scenes. With some apps he could even shoot log footage. But Jenn would have to color grade that. That would be amusing to watch. “You mean I have to do something besides cut and paste?”

Reactions: 8
Oh, those are perfect for Grunter!
He doesn’t have fine motor skills and lacks a pincher grip. These should help him make connections.

Unless this is a one and done situation and he doesn’t see the egg crayons again 🤷🏻‍♀️
(this is T&J’s mode operandi )
I don't think we'll see those crayons again abut I bet Tim will have a use for them...

Hormonal?
Thoughts on the red zits or sores or whatever that are on Jenn's neck/jawline? They seem more noticeable in every video, and I feel like on both sides? Just from eating garbage or? They don't really seem to go away.
She could be plucking excess facial hair. It's not uncommon in hormonal, overweight women her age.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Girl, you’re talking to a person who regularly refers to an 18 month old baby as ‘Grunter’, because he may or may not have a speech development delay 🙄
Yeah, I don't know where that started very recently but "Grunter" needs to be retired already.

Just my opinion. 😘

Reactions: 25
If you are referring to me this is only the second or third time I have used that. Someone else here came up with Grunter.

We know that Jenn reads here. Maybe she will take the hint and have him seen by medical professionals. A possibility is that he might have a hearing issue that can be easily resolved.

Normally I call him Jack$on cause the way T&J view him is as the family moneymaker. Heck, they can’t bother to use his given name most of the time anyways, so why should I care.

Common names for him on this thread:
Jackpot
Jackprop
Jack$on
Jack Jack

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know where that started very recently but "Grunter" needs to be retired already.

Just my opinion. 😘
I prefer to call him Little J. He's the innocent party in all this. Shame on his parents for opening up his life, removing all privacy for the world to see.

I'm sorry, I'm terrible I KNOW. But Grunter just makes me belly laugh, I don't know what it is. It's the word, not the boy. :p

Anyway. Jenn 2 Dinners is still my fave.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If you are referring to me this is only the second or third time I have used that. Someone else here came up with Grunter.

Normally I call him Jack$on cause the way T&J view him is as the family moneymaker. Heck, they can’t bother to use his given name most of the time anyways, so why should I care.

Jackpot
Jackprop
Jack$on
Grunter
Jack Jack
I think the real grunter in that family is Tim in the bathroom after a particularly greasy meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In the crayon part of the vlog, it bugged me that Jackson was given a magic water pen set to play with, but Tim took the marker from him to show the camera. Then when he handed the marker back, he took the book so he could show it off. Ffs when your child shows an interest, let him play. That poor child isn't allowed to do anything is he?!

I think the real grunter in that family is Tim in the bathroom after a particularly greasy meal.
Bet he misses his fancy Japanese butt washing toilet now.

• Haha
In the crayon part of the vlog, it bugged me that Jackson was given a magic water pen set to play with, but Tim took the marker from him to show the camera. Then when he handed the marker back, he took the book so he could show it off. Ffs when your child shows an interest, let him play. That poor child isn't allowed to do anything is he?!

Bet he misses his fancy Japanese butt washing toilet now.
All the bidet water in the world couldn't get all the grease from his burgers off his asscheeks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

We know that Jenn reads here. Maybe she will take the hint and have him seen by medical professionals. A possibility is that he might have a hearing issue that can be easily resolved.

Jackpot
Jackprop
Jack$on
Jack Jack
I like Buddy, no reference to his real name, but it’s what they call him. I avoid BJ unless we’re talking about steak night, lol!

Reactions: 6
He usually buys one when the latest “best camera for vloggers” is released. He equates new and expensive as being the best. And he must have the best. Nothing like using a $3000 Sony camera with a $2000 Zeiss lens for full auto mode.

He could easily get by with a modern smartphone with an external microphone. Phones now have multiple focal lengths and use the processing power of the phone to adjust to many scenes. With some apps he could even shoot log footage. But Jenn would have to color grade that. That would be amusing to watch. “You mean I have to do something besides cut and paste?”
All these fancy cameras doesn't help him as far as I can tell. He rarely keeps the camera steady and he and Jenn both whip the camera around so much it makes me dizzy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.