The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on the red zits or sores or whatever that are on Jenn's neck/jawline? They seem more noticeable in every video, and I feel like on both sides? Just from eating garbage or? They don't really seem to go away.
It’s probably hormonal. I had that after my first and went in and got tested and everything was out of whack with huge swings. I was alsogaining weight during that time and massive mood swings. All of that made me go in. Medicine plus a great dietitian helped me. Jenn just needs to go in.

Reactions: 3
I can’t tit on Jen for the wrapping paper thing. I own a million rolls of Christmas paper so I refuse to buy anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK. There is a thread in the group about the trackers and I am really bad about copying and pasting it. I can grab screenshots; but
I'll have a problem with people posting their 'opinions' when their 'opinions' are scientifically false and furthermore, are harmful to those who legitimately have family members with said issues and are vulnerable to 'opinions' as ways to rationalize the reason their child/nephew/etc has autism.

People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.
Been following this a bit...let's not forget that the medical study was purposely written to prove that the peer review system in place is bullshit. Unfortunately the whole story took off and they have never been able to really convince people otherwise.

Reactions: 2
People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.
Thank you for this! I’ve been debating on saying anything or not.

I also want to add, for those who are less familiar with autism, there is a quote from a famous doctor that experts like to use, “If you‘ve met one person with autism, then you’ve met one person with autism.” Meaning that there is a lot of misconceptions about autism. People think there is a set list of traits that all people with autism have. That is not the case, it’s actually very diverse and individualized. So just because a child is speech delayed, it does not equate to autism. Also, not all autistic people have problems with speech. “Autism is one word attempting to describe millions of different stories.”

Reactions: 7
I can’t tit on Jen for the wrapping paper thing. I own a million rolls of Christmas paper so I refuse to buy anymore.
Same, although I try to use the least obvious one when wrapping out of season gifts.
I give her credit for double wrapping the gift. I have been known to use the lazy bag and tissue paper method all too often.

Thank you for this! I’ve been debating on saying anything or not.

I also want to add, for those who are less familiar with autism, there is a quote from a famous doctor that experts like to use, “If you‘ve met one person with autism, then you’ve met one person with autism.” Meaning that there is a lot of misconceptions about autism. People think there is a set list of traits that all people with autism have. That is not the case, it’s actually very diverse and individualized. So just because a child is speech delayed, it does not equate to autism. Also, not all autistic people have problems with speech. “Autism is one word attempting to describe millions of different stories.”
Maybe these threads should leave out discussion of the child altogether since it seems a lot of people have been silently ticked off over it for awhile 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Same, although I try to use the least obvious one when wrapping out of season gifts.
I give her credit for double wrapping the gift. I have been known to use the lazy bag and tissue paper method all too often.
Btw, Tim used two gift bags with tissue for her Mother's Day gift. One was clearly a recycled Jackson gift bag. 🤣

Well at least she didn't use wallpaper. I've seen that a time or two. Although I have to say some of the wallpaper was quite pretty.

In a pinch I've used the cartoons from the Sunday paper.

Reactions: 5
I’ve referred to him as Grunter, Jackpot, and Jackson on here, but I honestly cringe more at calling him his actual name because he really shouldn’t even be in their videos at all. Maybe I’ll just refer to him as “the kid“ from now on to keep it more neutral.

I don’t think it’s really reasonable for us to not talk about him at all though considering how he’s the focus of so many of their videos. The subject is just so…there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe these threads should leave out discussion of the child altogether since it seems a lot of people have been silently ticked off over it for awhile 🤷‍♀️
It works both ways.
If Jackpot is left out of TTT videos, discussions about him, like today will lessen, as we won’t witness his deficiencies and their parental failures.

Reactions: 4
How sad is it that we apparently have zero interest in their actual current vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In the 6/22 SW video, when Tim was eating lunch, he said he’s gotta get home and then there was a cut. I wonder what was edited out.

“I need to get before Jackson wakes up from his nap”

“I need to get home because Jenn can’t function without me”

“I need to get home because I don’t trust Jenn alone with my son”

Reactions: 13
What about using just "J" to reference him (like someone earlier had done). That way we aren't using his real name and not calling him a name.

seriously I was about ready to stop reading here when I kept seeing a defenseless child being called a name. It's one thing to criticize the crappy parents, but to make fun of a child who has no voice in being filmed is honestly disgusting.

Reactions: 16
What about using just "J" to reference him (like someone earlier had done). That way we aren't using his real name and not calling him a name.

seriously I was about ready to stop reading here when I kept seeing a defenseless child being called a name. It's one thing to criticize the crappy parents, but to make fun of a child who has no voice in being filmed is honestly disgusting.
J is Jenn

Frankly, if his parents had referred to him by his given from the beginning and didn’t exploit him, people wouldn’t have come up with nicknames for him.

Reactions: 6

I'm honestly curious so please don't take offense, which name; Jackpot?

J is Jenn
How about Junior?

Let’s just not police what others say on a gossip site. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Scrolling and the ignore function both work quite well.

Reactions: 14
Tried watching the Sea World vlog... Didn't get far before I had to start skipping forward:

Dude starts off by remarking a few things he has no idea about but won't seek out the answers to his questions either. That's some superb travel vlogging right there. :rolleyes:

When did Tim start talking like Dev? Channeling @HereForTheT3a22 I felt the need to punch my monitor 🤣

Why anyone would want the horizon locked for a roller coaster experience is beyond me. It was curious to watch the tech in action, but did nothing to make me feel like I was on the ride.

His forced "Wee!" noises were on par with his lack of knowledge (Is it open? Oh, it will be open). Someone stuff a dirty sock in Kermits mouth.

That's as far as I got. No more torture for this evening.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Tim “money is no object” tracker spent $70 on a fast pass to go on 3 bleeping rides and eat a “nice, thick meat” turkey burger. I know he addressed the price but he knew that from the beginning

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.