The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't recall if they said what they got Tim's mom. Do you?
Did they even visit his mom? I don't watch the videos unless something is a need-to-see.
We know Jenn doesn't like her so chances are it wasn't nearly as valuable as a used apple watch.

Reactions: 4
Sad. I wish they still had a PO box so we could gofundme a watch for Tim's dad. šŸ¤£
IIRC they still have it because it was too difficult to close it. People still send them tit. You just gotta go back to older videos for the address, because it's also too difficult to go back and edit descriptions to remove it.

Reactions: 2
I've gotten the distinct feeling that there are a few here, names starting with "S" who have decided to hate on me. Chances are they've been looking for a reason to and now there's certainly not enough going on in the world of the trackers or other vloggers to interest them.

Whatever, I've got tough skin. Just try to keep on topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did they even visit his mom? I don't watch the videos unless something is a need-to-see.
We know Jenn doesn't like her so chances are it wasn't nearly as valuable as a used apple watch.
You know come to think of it, I don't think they mentioned her at all. That would really suck if Tim didn't do something for his mom for Mother's Day.

Reactions: 5
You know come to think of it, I don't think they mentioned her at all. That would really suck if Tim didn't do something for his mom for Mother's Day.
No way Queen Jenn would let him mention the fat MIL during her special day.

Reactions: 4
No way Queen Jenn would let him mention the fat MIL during her special day.
True. Jenn will not share the spotlight.
I have to wonder how overweight Tim's mom is compared to her ideal weight as opposed to Jenn's situation.
The table may have been turned.

Reactions: 7
I literally don't give a tit what opinions you have. That is what this board is for, about a bleeping vlogger not medical advice. There are others here who have children with these issues who are absolutely insulted and disgusted. They are able to hold off on telling you off, but I don't care. āœŒ
Yes, true. Thank you. Maybe thereā€™s a Jenny McCarthy board where you can hash over pseudoscience? Just an idea...

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The 40 minute Fathers Day home movie today was exactly what you would think of when someone says "Travel Channel".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
True. Jenn will not share the spotlight.
I have to wonder how overweight Tim's mom is compared to her ideal weight as opposed to Jenn's situation.
The table may have been turned.
She was in Jackson's birthday vlog and honestly why she may be a little overweight for her height she's definitely not a fat cow.

Reactions: 10
Again I will say I think that Tim acting extra effeminate was trolling us and I think itā€™s funny. As far as the watch goes if he had gotten his dad something nice and also said ā€œhey dad Iā€™m not gonna be wearing this watch anymore would you like to have it otherwise itā€™s going to get thrown awayā€ā€¦ that would be a different story but giving an old watch as a gift itā€™s self ā€¦thatā€™s when itā€™s tacky.

Reactions: 5
Also did you notice that Tim kept trying to get Jackson to play with the purple crayon?..wasnā€™t there like some kind of a purple gate a few threads ago something about a balloon? Jen said it was his favorite color or some thing and he said it wasnā€™t I donā€™t know but I just thought about that when he was trying to get him to play with a purple crayon

The burger for Timā€™s dad was at his requestā€¦it was what he asked them to bring. That is how I knew that the Trackers would gripe about the burger later and would in no way recommend the burger place lol
Sure enough šŸ¤£ they hated it.

Ten? Very cool. Don't know where I'd put them all.
Which ones did you get for him?
All South Park lol it was like a kid on Christmas. Like my dad has money now, he buys himself everything he wants so I always get him funny stuff, my ultimate gift for his 50th this year will hopefully be a WDW Tour!!
As for storing, Iā€™ll let ya know next week šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.