The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this group, it’s the forum I never knew I needed 😂

When J was coloring on the card board I was so hyped for him, finally something fun and age appropriate! But somehow Timbo managed to screw that up too. How hard would it have been to color with the kid, but no just bark instructions “color here, color here. Take the purple crayon, use the purple crayon.” Like jeez so painful. And then when the kiddo throws the crayon of course he’s going to keep doing it, it’s the first non monotone reaction he’s gotten from his dad all day. And the solution from Timbo is to take them away omg all I can say is that poor kid.

I know people are wondering about Js development, personally I think he’s just developmental delayed because of T and J. Based on the fact they don’t seem to work on his speech, they don’t work on his fine motor skills, they don’t let him eat independently, they don’t let him roam free, they still sit in the back seat of the car with him but yet switch the car seat forward (still scratching me head about that) it’s clear they never even looked at a parenting forum let alone read a baby book. Although they are extremely lazy people with everything else in life, so I guess why would parenting be any different.

Reactions: 20
The burger for Tim’s dad was at his request…it was what he asked them to bring. That is how I knew that the Trackers would gripe about the burger later and would in no way recommend the burger place lol
Sure enough 🤣 they hated it.
True but they could have at least taken him to a place to get a really good burger. They mentioned the best was Capital Grille. They should've taken him there. They could have easily afforded $21 for a burger for his dad instead of the $9 burger that wasn't any good.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that part of the video irritated the tit out of me. The only reason he even brought it up is because he knows he doesn’t have to fight Jackson to wear one right now.

How about you shut the duck up tim and let the rest of us handle our children since you are doing such a bang up job of raising yours 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
My nephew is 12. He's non-verbal autistic. Getting him to wear a mask this past year and change has been a challenge. He really looks up to my son so luckily it's been kind of easy when my son is around him. Even though they can't really talk to each other, my son has a special relationship with him. He wants to do everything my son does. So, even though my son is now vaccinated he told me that he will be wearing a mask when he's around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Has the kid ever even played with other kids before?? Seems like by and large, his parents are the only two people with whom he interacts on a regular basis.

Reactions: 4
My nephew is 12. He's non-verbal autistic. Getting him to wear a mask this past year and change has been a challenge. He really looks up to my son so luckily it's been kind of easy when my son is around him. Even though they can't really talk to each other, my son has a special relationship with him. He wants to do everything my son does. So, even though my son is now vaccinated he told me that he will be wearing a mask when he's around him.
Your son is a hero. Hopefully your nephew will be able to get vaccinated soon with the weaker dose for children and not worry about a mask at all.

Reactions: 4
Marveling at Tim's amazing videography skills again. He just could not keep jenn in focus for the life of him. Or, maybe the camera was rebelling for having her as the subject matter.

Tim, you literally have one job, filming, and yet focus is not a priority?

Has the kid ever even played with other kids before?? Seems like by and large, his parents are the only two people with whom he interacts on a regular basis.
They went to a family birthday party not so long ago and Jackson had his first interaction with a cousin. I believe Jenn mentioned he loved it.
Didn't encourage them to get him out to meet more kids though. :(

New to this group, it’s the forum I never knew I needed 😂

When J was coloring on the card board I was so hyped for him, finally something fun and age appropriate! But somehow Timbo managed to screw that up too. How hard would it have been to color with the kid, but no just bark instructions “color here, color here. Take the purple crayon, use the purple crayon.” Like jeez so painful. And then when the kiddo throws the crayon of course he’s going to keep doing it, it’s the first non monotone reaction he’s gotten from his dad all day. And the solution from Timbo is to take them away omg all I can say is that poor kid.

I know people are wondering about Js development, personally I think he’s just developmental delayed because of T and J. Based on the fact they don’t seem to work on his speech, they don’t work on his fine motor skills, they don’t let him eat independently, they don’t let him roam free, they still sit in the back seat of the car with him but yet switch the car seat forward (still scratching me head about that) it’s clear they never even looked at a parenting forum let alone read a baby book. Although they are extremely lazy people with everything else in life, so I guess why would parenting be any different.
Yes!! The min J threw the crayon- Tim was ready to be done. How about put down the camera & SHOW him. Stop talking at him & do things with him. You could tell J was frustrated cause Tim has no idea how to talk to a toddler, nor does he think he needs improvement.

Reactions: 9
That's awesome and incredibly empathetic of your son to offer to do that.
My best friend has been struggling with her autistic son (24) as he still won't wear the mask unless it's on a bus, train, etc. For some reason he's fine with that as long as it means he's going places, LOL. thankfully he is vaccinated and most stores here no longer have the mask mandate.

Reactions: 1
Nope, just gotta chime in here, you can't bleeping cause autism. Children are born with autism. Period.

Also, while mercury poisoning in-utero can be linked to autism-like disorders, you can't just....spontaneously have 'Aspergers' and then use magic deodorant to cure it. This is veering into some 'crystals have magic powers and you can cure cancer with essential oils' level of dumb-assery.

Kitz, you can show me your degrees if you really want, but until you work with autistic children and adults on a daily basis, you can get fucked with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit new-age disability shaming.

In the future, can we refrain from telling stories about a friend of a friend of a cousin who cured his cancer by only eating kale, et cetera?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
LMFAO Timmy bought the skip the line pass because he saw a giant tour group get in line for Mako, but they sent them through the Quick Queue line so be had skip Mako and go to a different coaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We missed an important detail when they are talking on the kitchen floor. Jenn says that people are telling them to “stop rushing” his milestones. So I genuinely don’t think they’re worried about his development.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
LMFAO Timmy bought the skip the line pass because he saw a giant tour group get in line for Mako, but they sent them through the Quick Queue line so be had skip Mako and go to a different coaster.
He also paid $70 for it to ride 3 rides! What an idiot!

We missed an important detail when they are talking on the kitchen floor. Jenn says that people are telling them to “stop rushing” his milestones. So I genuinely don’t think they’re worried about his development.
Ugh- rushing milestones? I assume the idiot stans meant the car seat. They should be worried about his language though. Stop listening to these people that worship you & ask your Dr!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The one time I remember them talking about Grunter being around another kid Jenn said, “He needs to learn people are people.” And that he just pulled on the other kid’s clothes and hair. That behavior is NOT normal.

I snorted at that. He thought he was being smart and was going to skip ahead of all of them. I couldn't help but laugh. LOL!!

Did not need to know that someone got sick on the ride and that's why it too awhile. TMI....LOL!!

Timbo being confused by the height chart is just the epitome of Bojanowski reading comprehension.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's awesome and incredibly empathetic of your son to offer to do that.
My best friend has been struggling with her autistic son (24) as he still won't wear the mask unless it's on a bus, train, etc. For some reason he's fine with that as long as it means he's going places, LOL. thankfully he is vaccinated and most stores here no longer have the mask mandate.
He's usually a great kid. Although with me he can be a smart aleck. LOL!! But he's really great with him and his other cousins.LOL!! Even in school he was like that. He would always invite people that were sitting alone at tables to eat with them. He gets that from his dad. My husband would play Santa for his mom's bosses daughter. She had Down's Syndrome and still believed in Santa. So, he would borrow the costume from his job and then play Santa for her.

• Heart
So was he not invited to the media event?

Reactions: 1
The one time I remember them talking about Grunter being around another kid Jenn said, “He needs to learn people are people.” And that he just pulled on the other kid’s clothes and hair. That behavior is NOT normal.
Totally agree that’s not normal and a red flag. It’s really sad because I feel he could be a thriving toddler if it wasn’t for his lack of normal socialization and interaction. He’s not going to know how to properly play because no one properly plays with him 😢. Even if you don’t know others with children take him to the playground where he can be around other children. I don’t know if Florida has an early intervention program but I bet if he was put into something like that where someone was working with babyJ one on one like his parents should have been doing all along, that he would catch up.

He's usually a great kid. Although with me he can be a smart aleck. LOL!! But he's really great with him and his other cousins.LOL!! Even in school he was like that. He would always invite people that were sitting alone at tables to eat with them. He gets that from his dad. My husband would play Santa for his mom's bosses daughter. She had Down's Syndrome and still believed in Santa. So, he would borrow the costume from his job and then play Santa for her.
This is the way. 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.