The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Love_the_kitz
Thank you for your kind words.
It’s amazing how when you turn to more organic products what a huge difference they can make in your life.

Native and Squatch line of deodorant and body wash products broke the chain. The metallic smell disappeared. And the former sweaty smelly teenage lacrosse player was much easier to ride in the car with after practice/game. 😆

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What are your medical and/or scientific qualifications for bettering the world in this area? Just curious.
Don't think I need to share such info. Let's put it at I spent far too many years in universities and have loans through the roof for a trio of degrees that don't serve me as well as they should. I took the path of Biochemical engineering over being a physician but read up on medicine at every turn. Knew I should have taken that left at Albuquerque.

My friends and family around me are all MDs or engineers.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don't think I need to share such info. Let's put it at I spent far too many years in universities and have loans through the roof for a trio of degrees that don't serve me as well as they should. I took the path of Biochemical engineering over being a physician but read up on medicine at every turn. Knew I should have taken that left at Albuquerque.

Actually you do, if you are going to spew out your knowledge of how these things happen with certainty. You don't know anything. And it is dangerous for you to say these things, with zero qualifications, on a message board. You don't have any qualifications, though, so thanks for clearing that up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actually you do, if you are going to spew out your knowledge of how these things happen with certainty. You don't know anything. And it is dangerous for you to say these things, with zero qualifications, on a message board. You don't have any qualifications, though, so thanks for clearing that up.
You might want to take a look at the theme of these boards. Opinions. I'm not spreading false info, just old school info that has been forgotten or is ignored.

Again, if you don't like what I'm saying just move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You might want to take a look at the theme of these boards. Opinions. I'm not spreading false info, just old school info that has been forgotten or is ignored.

Again, if you don't like what I'm saying just move along.
OH, COOL. So, again, thanks for the clarification. One random message board lady telling everyone how autism and allergies are formed and saying why she is bettering the world and sharing her brilliance is actually just sharing an opinion not based in any facts. Great. Case closed then.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OH, COOL. So, again, thanks for the clarification. One random message board lady telling everyone how autism and allergies are formed and saying why she is bettering the world and sharing her brilliance is actually just sharing an opinion not based in any facts. Great. Case closed then.
Case closed. Some folk don't like to hear anything other than what their physicians tell them.

To bring this back around to the trackers as that's why we're here.... they need a referral to someone to help with Jackson. I was willing to say there was no issue at 12 months, but we're past 18 now.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally don't give a tit what opinions you have. That is what this board is for, about a bleeping vlogger not medical advice. There are others here who have children with these issues who are absolutely insulted and disgusted. They are able to hold off on telling you off, but I don't care. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

So as someone with a science background you understand that correlation does not equal causation without repeatable scientific studies.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes, let's bring this back to the Trackers y'all. Wait, who took this away from talking about the Trackers? 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I literally don't give a tit what opinions you have. That is what this board is for, about a bleeping vlogger not medical advice. There are others here who have children with these issues who are absolutely insulted and disgusted. They are able to hold off on telling you off, but I don't care. ✌
You do make me laugh.
So as someone with a science background you understand that correlation does not equal causation without repeatable scientific studies.
Absolutely. Which is why we also need to ask why there are a lack of studies as well as who is sponsoring the studies we're seeing. Unfortunately in the US these things are all corrupted by who has the most money to offer up. I know this from experience.

Yes, let's bring this back to the Trackers y'all. Wait, who took this away from talking about the Trackers? 🤣🤣
Hey now... I've been TRYING to bring us back around but y'all just feel like lashing out on me. *blows raspberry and a kiss*
I still like y'all... but 'nuff!

It was an absolute DISGRACE that they gave Tim's dad a scratched up, old, hand-me-down Apple Watch. I got SO riled up about that. These two fucknuts have gone on two staycations per month during COVID, hardly ever took Jackson to see his grandparents (they love in FL, they have a million outdoor places they could have met for them to see their grandson as a baby), they have bought a hideous 2K sweater, $500 Dyson hair styler for the person who wears a greasy top knot 99% of the time, $700 ugly outdoor chairs they have never shown again, a Tesla, multiple pools and splash pads and toys for Jackson, expensive cruise clothes, 2 cruises, massages at Waldorf, Disney art, ugly decor items, expensive hair appts seemingly every month, tattoos, expensive appliances, a trip to Aulani... but they can't spend more than $10-15 on Tim's dad's burger, plus Tim's germ and sweat covered, scratched watch (don't tell me he disinfected that thing after Jackson touched it during every diaper change). These two are total assholes.

They could have bought him his own watch, maybe a nice gift from Jackson, maybe a freaking pack of fancy beer and a nice outdoor meal at a restaurant like they have many times per month. What total narcissistic and cheap losers.
You can tell how much they value things as Jackson was wearing Timmy's old watch. Oh how cute... bang it up even more for grandpa.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You can tell how much they value things as Jackson was wearing Timmy's old watch. Oh how cute... bang it up even more for grandpa.
This kills me. Tim's dad raised him for over 20 years and Tim is doing very well now... so for father's day they recycle an old watch that is being replaced by a new one and giving it to dear old dad.

Might as well kick the old man in the gut. At least he wasn't forgotten.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
🙋‍♀️ Hold on @Southpaw33! Time out.
No one here has to justify or defend anything they say on this thread.
These are their own points of view (POV).
They are entitled to express them.
Just because you may disagree with them doesn’t mean that either of you are right or wrong. Please show some respect.
If you don’t care for the topic discussed just move on.

What I like about this thread is that we all are at different stages in life, live in different areas of the world and have lived/had varying life experiences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I got my dad like 10 new pop funkos for Father’s Day and he still won’t stop telling people about them because he is excited. The excitement for Tim probably wore off after 5 hours because he’s jaded

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
🙋‍♀️ Hold on @Southpaw33! Time out.
No one here has to justify or defend anything they say on this thread.
These are their own points of view (POV).
They are entitled to express them.
Just because you may disagree with them doesn’t mean that either of you are right or wrong. Please show some respect.
If you don’t care for the topic discussed just move on.

What I like about this thread is that we all are at different stages in life, live in different areas of the world and have lived/had varying life experiences.
Actually, they do. There are parents here who are reading some random lady spouting off why their children have autism. That is disgusting and wrong. You scroll right on by my comments and take your own advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got my dad like 10 new pop funkos for Father’s Day and he still won’t stop telling people about them because he is excited. The excitement for Tim probably wore off after 5 hours because he’s jaded
Ten? Very cool. Don't know where I'd put them all.
Which ones did you get for him?

This kills me. Tim's dad raised him for over 20 years and Tim is doing very well now... so for father's day they recycle an old watch that is being replaced by a new one and giving it to dear old dad.

Might as well kick the old man in the gut. At least he wasn't forgotten.
I don't recall if they said what they got Tim's mom. Do you?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.