The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parts of the UK has laws restricting items such as certain food colorings that are known to increase the likelihood of Autism in children.
I can only speak for Scotland (which is indeed part of the UK) but this is utter rubbish. If there's any restrictions on certain food colouring it will be in relation to the health of all people, absolutely nothing to do with links to autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
OK. There is a thread in the group about the trackers and I am really bad about copying and pasting it. I can grab screenshots; but basically there is a person named Bryan who is calling out the trackers and there stans about what they did and why they are not on the media list anymore.

Its pretty epic. If Bryan is in here - good job! :).
I need to see 👀 this now lol gimme the Goss 😁❤

Reactions: 2
Their "gift" giving is so phony and planned. They were going to do these trips anyway. Talk about flexing! Why don't they just throw in a bag of groceries too?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Betcha they stop over in Disneyland
I hope so.....it will complicated their flying to Hawaii. Unless things change before they go, they will have to be covid tested prior to the flight to HI. Good luck with that since they have zero planning abilities.

I can only speak for Scotland (which is indeed part of the UK) but this is utter rubbish. If there's any restrictions on certain food colouring it will be in relation to the health of all people, absolutely nothing to do with links to autism.
Yes agreed and I'm from Cardiff s Wales. There are no links to autism it's scare mongering. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She doesn't seem very motherly at all. All she does with grunter is hold him in intro and outro bits and helicopter around him. She never talks to him but at him and talks for him, "they both do that" no wonder he only grunts. By 10months my son was mama, Dada and car crazy it's all he'd say this poor little bugger only say wud iz or grunts. He's literally grunts for everything. Tim thinks he's a baby genius ffs. I want to shake the pair of them.
I know. I cant believe he is not saying more. It really concerns me he only says Ut dis. I have been around kids his age that say alot more. You may not be able to understand it all, but they are at least trying to babble.

Reactions: 4
It was an absolute DISGRACE that they gave Tim's dad a scratched up, old, hand-me-down Apple Watch. I got SO riled up about that. These two fucknuts have gone on two staycations per month during COVID, hardly ever took Jackson to see his grandparents (they love in FL, they have a million outdoor places they could have met for them to see their grandson as a baby), they have bought a hideous 2K sweater, $500 Dyson hair styler for the person who wears a greasy top knot 99% of the time, $700 ugly outdoor chairs they have never shown again, a Tesla, multiple pools and splash pads and toys for Jackson, expensive cruise clothes, 2 cruises, massages at Waldorf, Disney art, ugly decor items, expensive hair appts seemingly every month, tattoos, expensive appliances, a trip to Aulani... but they can't spend more than $10-15 on Tim's dad's burger, plus Tim's germ and sweat covered, scratched watch (don't tell me he disinfected that thing after Jackson touched it during every diaper change). These two are total assholes.

They could have bought him his own watch, maybe a nice gift from Jackson, maybe a freaking pack of fancy beer and a nice outdoor meal at a restaurant like they have many times per month. What total narcissistic and cheap losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Their "gift" giving is so phony and planned. They were going to do these trips anyway. Talk about flexing! Why don't they just throw in a bag of groceries too?
But then Jenn would have to cook with those groceries and she doesn't seem to be able to cook without a meal subscription box which they stopped because they were never home and I'm sure the food spoiled.

Reactions: 6
Here are a few of them. I got the more negative ones. The others were saying how amazing they are and that it is a 'misunderstanding" that they are not on the media list.

I do apologize if I did this wrong. I wanted to grab them before it was removed.
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 1.09.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 1.06.32 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 1.06.23 PM.png

• Haha
It was an absolute DISGRACE that they gave Tim's dad a scratched up, old, hand-me-down Apple Watch. I got SO riled up about that. These two fucknuts have gone on two staycations per month during COVID, hardly ever took Jackson to see his grandparents (they love in FL, they have a million outdoor places they could have met for them to see their grandson as a baby), they have bought a hideous 2K sweater, $500 Dyson hair styler for the person who wears a greasy top knot 99% of the time, $700 ugly outdoor chairs they have never shown again, a Tesla, multiple pools and splash pads and toys for Jackson, expensive cruise clothes, 2 cruises, massages at Waldorf, Disney art, ugly decor items, expensive hair appts seemingly every month, tattoos, expensive appliances, a trip to Aulani... but they can't spend more than $10-15 on Tim's dad's burger, plus Tim's germ and sweat covered, scratched watch (don't tell me he disinfected that thing after Jackson touched it during every diaper change). These two are total assholes.

They could have bought him his own watch, maybe a nice gift from Jackson, maybe a freaking pack of fancy beer and a nice outdoor meal at a restaurant like they have many times per month. What total narcissistic and cheap losers.
I agree, it’s a disgrace.
I’d love to have a dad to spoil on Father’s Day.
It’s appalling really with the amount of money they waste.
A blind man gifted someone else’s cast offs that don’t even work fully anymore (old fashioned tech)

who is Mike and why is Tim shagging him? Lol

Reactions: 10
I forgot his dad is blind or nearly blind?? That is even worse. They are awful people.

Reactions: 5
I hope so.....it will complicated their flying to Hawaii. Unless things change before they go, they will have to be covid tested prior to the flight to HI. Good luck with that since they have zero planning abilities.
Correct. Hawaii has a Safe Travel program. The COVID test has to be done at one of their designated labs within 72 hours prior to the final flight leg to Hawaii. And the results linked to your account within 24 hours of one’s arrival in Hawaii. Along with your arrival/departure info, hotel and transportation mode (Uber, rental car, bus, shuttle etc.)
Failure to do this will trigger a 10 quarantine with you responsible for all associated costs.

T&J don’t plan and are not detail oriented, so I don’t know if this will happen 🤷🏻‍♀️.

I said the same thing! Cheap bastards and fathers day isn't for the mothers it's between the kids and the father so why did she make it about her? Plus my son always made me and his dad a card and say a clay pot or drawing he never got us hair wraps and iPhone ffs it's ridiculous and flexing and turns fathers and mothers day into a joke.

She said aways off so I think possible autumn /winter.

100% agree
I agree with Autumn/Winter just to ensure the mask requirement will be lifted for public transportation. September 13th will probably be the end of the requirement. no chance we see Jackpot having to wear a mask for 8-9 hours on a couple of flights.

Reactions: 3
I agree, it’s a disgrace.
I’d love to have a dad to spoil on Father’s Day.
It’s appalling really with the amount of money they waste.
A blind man gifted someone else’s cast offs that don’t even work fully anymore (old fashioned tech)

who is Mike and why is Tim shagging him? Lol
Jenn said she messaged Dim’s friend to ask what kind of Apple Watch to get him. She asked him to pretend that he was buying one and find out which one Dim would get. Dim asked which friend and she replied Mike. She asked, “didn’t he mention it? It was back when Apple made the announcements” And he said no. And she was like oh he must’ve just known then.

This one I laughed at. (Same thread as before). Sadly Bryan was booted from the group. :(.
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 1.30.18 PM.png

Reactions: 3
I agree with Autumn/Winter just to ensure the mask requirement will be lifted for public transportation. September 13th will probably be the end of the requirement. no chance we see Jackpot having to wear a mask for 8-9 hours on a couple of flights.
Where did you hear about September 13th? I'm happy if that's true.

Just so we’re all in agreement, this Mike is Tim’s lover, yeah?
That's possible. Seems like rumors for years are Timbo has been seeing men on the side. Why haven't any of them come forward? Logical explanation to that is they are married men as well. On the down low is the slang phrase for it I believe. Or maybe he is just an effeminate hetero male.

Don’t be. I am interested in what you have to share. My grandson got mercury poisoning from his childhood vaccinations. Causing borderline Asperger’s. It took over 12 years to purge the toxins and metallic odors from his body.
Humanity is amazing, what we've accomplished by just having the ability to learn and build upon. However for all our knowledge we've become very full of ourselves and we've just started to scratching the surface of what there is to learn. Too many people are ready to say we've peaked with our knowledge.

I'm so sorry your son was poisoned. It only takes one or two exposures in some cases to cause the problem. Thankful to hear he's better, or almost so now.

As a child I developed bad dyslexia and I can only point at the paint in my grandmother's house as the cause. It eventually cleared up but I was behind in reading as for several years I just could not make out the spaces between words and the letters would reverse on themselves. It cleared up but took about 6 or so years to be able to read properly.

There is SO much we don't know, and there is an equal amount of crap we're doing to ourselves. I'm allergic to a slew of items that cause asthma and nearly killed me many times over, the usual dust and pollens but also beef, chicken, turkey, pork, tomato, corn, wheat, etc. It never made sense until I realized my asthma developed just as GMO corn was being produced and pushed out into the livestock industry as feed. Anything that consumes that crap I'm allergic to. Grow my own native corn and I can eat it fine.

To this day doctors say that isn't true. Just because it hasn't been looked into does not make it false and then when it is researched it's best to dig down into who is sponsoring those studies and even further into the companies that own those companies. Often the results will line up with the idea that their products do no damage.

you clearly have no clue what the F you are talking about and didn’t even read or understand the tit that you posted.

Scientists do not know what causes ASDs. There is a lot of evidence that indicates that genes, their functions, and their interactions play an important role in the development of ASDs. There is also evidence that indicates that environmental factors may also play a role in causing autism.

Those environmental factors being referred to are things like toxins damaging DNA in sperm and eggs, not taking your toddler to theme parks twice a week.

Either get a clue or shut the f up. This type of parental blame bullshit has caused people to kill themselves and their kids.

If disagreeing with your bullshit post is disrupting the flow of the conversation than perhaps you should have kept your mouth shut from the very beginning
No thank you. If you don't care to read my thoughts simply move along. I will continue to post and try to improve society to the best of my abilities and do so without disrespecting members here.

The fact is that T&J would be smart to seek out proper advice on Jackson's development and not sit back and pretend what their stans say about them being amazing parents and Jackson being an advanced toddler are true.

Humanity is amazing, what we've accomplished by just having the ability to learn and build upon. However for all our knowledge we've become very full of ourselves and we've just started to scratching the surface of what there is to learn. Too many people are ready to say we've peaked with our knowledge.

I'm so sorry your son was poisoned. It only takes one or two exposures in some cases to cause the problem. Thankful to hear he's better, or almost so now.

As a child I developed bad dyslexia and I can only point at the paint in my grandmother's house as the cause. It eventually cleared up but I was behind in reading as for several years I just could not make out the spaces between words and the letters would reverse on themselves. It cleared up but took about 6 or so years to be able to read properly.

There is SO much we don't know, and there is an equal amount of crap we're doing to ourselves. I'm allergic to a slew of items that cause asthma and nearly killed me many times over, the usual dust and pollens but also beef, chicken, turkey, pork, tomato, corn, wheat, etc. It never made sense until I realized my asthma developed just as GMO corn was being produced and pushed out into the livestock industry as feed. Anything that consumes that crap I'm allergic to. Grow my own native corn and I can eat it fine.

To this day doctors say that isn't true. Just because it hasn't been looked into does not make it false and then when it is researched it's best to dig down into who is sponsoring those studies and even further into the companies that own those companies. Often the results will line up with the idea that their products do no damage.

No thank you. If you don't care to read my thoughts simply move along. I will continue to post and try to improve society to the best of my abilities and do so without disrespecting members here.

The fact is that T&J would be smart to seek out proper advice on Jackson's development and not sit back and pretend what their stans say about them being amazing parents and Jackson being an advanced toddler are true.
What are your medical and/or scientific qualifications for bettering the world in this area? Just curious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.