The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
I can’t wait to see all these vloggers heads explode on October 1 when there is so much tit to cover and not one of them (except for the vloggers with a team, Disunplugged, allears etc) will physically be able to cover everything.
I wish they would understand that they don’t have to cover everything. They should pick certain things and produce quality content about it. Then people would watch all of them and actually get something out of it. Instead of trying to cover everything so your fans won’t have to go elsewhere. They are going to anyway.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been lurking for a while but after the Father’s Day vlog I felt compelled to post. My observations as follows :
* Tim was definitely acting feminine when opening the Apple Watch
* Jenn couldn’t be bothered to find decent wrapping paper for the watch or get a card
* despite it being Father’s Day Jenn still couldn’t be arsed to get up with Jackson and Tim
* Jenn didn’t know Jackson had a new chair??!!
* all they got Tim’s dad was an old 2nd hand watch and a cheap burger
* despite the burgers being mediocre they plan to return??!!
* they didn’t look at any of the gifts Tim’s parents got for Jackson until they got home and Jenn seemed unimpressed with most of it
* Jenn continually watched real housewives even when ‘cooking’ and ‘editing’
* Jenn cooked Tim a meal he doesn’t really like because that’s all they had left, why was it ordered if she knew Tim didn’t like it??!!
* the aulani trip wasn’t really a gift and was a trip they have planned together
* they have only booked extravagant trips for mother’s and Father’s Day because of covid and they have cabin fever ….despite the million staycations they’ve had the luxury of enjoying??!!!
* the house looked like more of a tip than ever before
* they sat on the floor because the lighting was better??!! Even though they’ve vlogged from the couch before with no lighting issues??!!
* Jenn isn’t planning to get pregnant because they have multiple trips planned.
In reference to your first point, I said the same thing to my husband. I even had to rewind to show him. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t wait to see all these vloggers heads explode on October 1 when there is so much tit to cover and not one of them (except for the vloggers with a team, Disunplugged, allears etc) will physically be able to cover everything.
Right?! Disney has been announcing SOOO much tit today!! Tim and Jenn definitely will be over a month late reporting on anything relevant. They can hardly keep up now with nothing going on

Reactions: 11
Take a shot every time Jenn laughs at something completely not funny... enjoy getting your stomach pumped!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The label of Autism is a very wide paint brush covering everything from extreme congenital disorders through to mild Asperger's. To say we can prevent all Autism is wrong, I phrased it in a way that was misleading -- I'm sorry, I was lazy and didn't want to type it out.

My DIL is a psychiatrist. She and I have had this conversation, a few times now. I was on your side of it at first and she woke me to the fact that in many cases as a society we are doing this to our own children. The science is still young, Europe is leaps and bounds ahead of the US in this area. We know it's caused by a combo of chemical imbalances (suspects are heavy metals and chemicals in much of the popular foods) combined with social development that is causing most of the light weight problems we see. Parts of the UK has laws restricting items such as certain food colorings that are known to increase the likelihood of Autism in children.

Congenital autism is identifiable at very young age. Developmental Autism is caused by the environment we force upon our kids and it is believed that it could be prevented in many cases.

So sorry, this is getting way off topic.
Don’t be. I am interested in what you have to share. My grandson got mercury poisoning from his childhood vaccinations. Causing borderline Asperger’s. It took over 12 years to purge the toxins and metallic odors from his body.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So Tim didnt receive anything from Jackson on father's day?? You would think she would have let Jackson draw a picture or something. Instead she said here hand daddy this left over donut lol. I guess she was more concerned showing everyone that she could buy something expensive for him since he went all out for her.

With all the money they blow and brag about they gave the dad his used watch that they show is all scratched up. 🤦‍♀️
I said the same thing! Cheap bastards and fathers day isn't for the mothers it's between the kids and the father so why did she make it about her? Plus my son always made me and his dad a card and say a clay pot or drawing he never got us hair wraps and iPhone ffs it's ridiculous and flexing and turns fathers and mothers day into a joke.

So, when do we think they’re off to Aulani via Disneyland? 🙄
She said aways off so I think possible autumn /winter.

In reference to your first point, I said the same thing to my husband. I even had to rewind to show him. 😂😂😂
100% agree

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I said the same thing! Cheap bastards and fathers day isn't for the mothers it's between the kids and the father so why did she make it about her? Plus my son always made me and his dad a card and say a clay pot or drawing he never got us hair wraps and iPhone ffs it's ridiculous and flexing and turns fathers and mothers day into a joke.
Right!? She was treating it like their anniversary. I thought it was pretty sad she made no effort to let Jackson do something. Tim has made an effort to let him create something for her. You can tell those kind of sentimental things dont matter to her.

I

I wish they would understand that they don’t have to cover everything. They should pick certain things and produce quality content about it. Then people would watch all of them and actually get something out of it. Instead of trying to cover everything so your fans won’t have to go elsewhere. They are going to anyway.
This is why I respect the hell out of Allears and their videos about new things. You can tell they are in the parks multiple days and when they put out a video about a special event (say flower and garden) they cover everything and it is professionally put together. You can also tell that they enjoy being there which to me is important.

• Heart
I really can’t get over the fact that they gave Tim’s old watch to his Dad. He says look at how scratched up and messed up the screen is, then they present it to the person who raised him as a Father’s Day gift. I get that the dad may not need all the bells and whistles that are on Tim’s new watch, but it’s not a case of him hurting for money. He could have gotten his dad a lesser model, or a less expensive brand, but still new. He really is just a greedy, self absorbed person.

Reactions: 16
He acts incredibly effeminate in that gift opening scene. Is that the real Tim and the Tim we usually see is the act?

Queued up to the scene in question:

Just so we’re all in agreement, this Mike is Tim’s lover, yeah?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Man the Slackers really gave us a ton of Shitposting material over the last few days, even with the lackluster Animal Kingdom video. I was super pissed that they regifted Tim’s old Apple Watch to his dad for Father’s Day, like, really? Don’t be a cheap duck Tim.
Yes, that regifting seemed passive aggressive to me.

Right!? She was treating it like their anniversary. I thought it was pretty sad she made no effort to let Jackson do something. Tim has made an effort to let him create something for her. You can tell those kind of sentimental things dont matter to her.
She doesn't seem very motherly at all. All she does with grunter is hold him in intro and outro bits and helicopter around him. She never talks to him but at him and talks for him, "they both do that" no wonder he only grunts. By 10months my son was mama, Dada and car crazy it's all he'd say this poor little bugger only say wud iz or grunts. He's literally grunts for everything. Tim thinks he's a baby genius ffs. I want to shake the pair of them.

• Heart
His dad is legally blind, maybe they thought he wouldnt know the difference. Sure hope they wouldnt try to pass it off a new 😮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I really can’t get over the fact that they gave Tim’s old watch to his Dad. He says look at how scratched up and messed up the screen is, then they present it to the person who raised him as a Father’s Day gift. I get that the dad may not need all the bells and whistles that are on Tim’s new watch, but it’s not a case of him hurting for money. He could have gotten his dad a lesser model, or a less expensive brand, but still new. He really is just a greedy, self absorbed person.
Actually it was Jenns idea and you just know she's a control freak plus he gave him a burger and complained about the cheap burger too lol.

Bet Tim was hoping for some lap dance from sis in law Amanda and her fat arse 🤮 instead got lard arse jenn instead

• Haha
OK. There is a thread in the group about the trackers and I am really bad about copying and pasting it. I can grab screenshots; but basically there is a person named Bryan who is calling out the trackers and their stans about what they did and why they are not on the media list anymore.

Its pretty epic. If Bryan is in here - good job! :).

• Haha

She said aways off so I think possible autumn /winter.

100% agree
I think it will be before Jackson's second birthday which is the end of November. Unless the federal government eases the mask mandate on public transportation they won't want to keep a mask on Jackson on an airline flight.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.