The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm counting down the days until Jackpot is older than 2, and Disney/Universal hopefully still require those who haven't been vaccinated to wear masks, and since they aren't vaccinating anyone younger than 12, we know he should be wearing one.

Those vlogs will be a complete disaster because they can't keep a bucket hat on Grunter, they won't be able to keep a mask on him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Probably end of September/early October so that they have a valid excuse for missing all the Disney media events around the 50th
Good call!! I bet that’s it!! They will be like “ohhh we had this planned which is why we missed media”

Wrong witch, you weren’t invited

Good call!! I bet that’s it!! They will be like “ohhh we had this planned which is why we missed media”

Wrong witch, you weren’t invited
Jenn "Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys how were we supposed to know the Magic Kingdom has the same birthday every year? We thought the 50th was for 2022 not 2021."

• Haha
I'm counting down the days until Jackpot is older than 2, and Disney/Universal hopefully still require those who haven't been vaccinated to wear masks, and since they aren't vaccinating anyone younger than 12, we know he should be wearing one.

Those vlogs will be a complete disaster because they can't keep a bucket hat on Grunter, they won't be able to keep a mask on him.
Ain’t gonna happen. There’s no enforcement for this. I haven’t seen kids wearing masks at all. Honestly it would suck to tell your 3 year old “hey Johnny you have to wear this mask but we don’t”

Reactions: 3
Ain’t gonna happen. There’s no enforcement for this. I haven’t seen kids wearing masks at all. Honestly it would suck to tell your 3 year old “hey Johnny you have to wear this mask but we don’t”
I think it's more their virtue signaling about mask usage all throughout the pandemic, and how they point out in the parks now how many children are walking around maskless. Having Jackson in videos without a mask would be a very public hypocritical moment. However they'll just say something like "Welllllll since he's been maskless this whole time and been fine, we think it's still okay for him..."

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It sucks, but if that's the rules they put forward they need to enforce it.

It's one thing when you have a tall 10 year old that looks like they could be 13.

It's another when you have a kid that is clearly older than 2 but younger than 12.

Reactions: 4
I think it's more their virtue signaling about mask usage all throughout the pandemic, and how they point out in the parks now how many children are walking around maskless. Having Jackson in videos without a mask would be a very public hypocritical moment. However they'll just say something like "Welllllll since he's been maskless this whole time and been fine, we think it's still okay for him..."
So true I agree. But guess what, the stans will defend them no matter what they do.

It sucks, but if that's the rules they put forward they need to enforce it.

It's one thing when you have a tall 10 year old that looks like they could be 13.

It's another when you have a kid that is clearly older than 2 but younger than 12.
I see the rules changing very soon. I don’t see how they can enforce it honestly. But that’s besides the point and I don’t want to get deep into mask talk🤣🤣🤣

they like vlogging on the kitchen floor because that's the place with the best lighting. Jen said she COULD correct the lighting in editing, but it's too much work. I wish i could use that excuse at my job 😒
They are IDIOTS. It's not a 'lighting' problem, it's a 'White balance' problem. Because they have the camera on auto the whole time when it sees different colour lights it changes the white balance to what it thinks it should be.
Thats why when they go in the kitchen it changes to yellow because the light is yellow and the camera thinks the yellow is white.

If they took just half an hour learning how to use their camera they would see a 'WB' button that allows them to tell the camera if they are outside or in a tungsten lit room.

Bellends.

Jenn "Lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll guys how were we supposed to know the Magic Kingdom has the same birthday every year? We thought the 50th was for 2022 not 2021."
Even though WDW has been running 50th Anniversary commercials for the past month. 😆

“Soon-ish” of course they think they are SOOOOO famous that they could never give an actual date because they might be accosted by fans!!

I’m thinking they’ll go before Jackson turns 2 so they can save that money 🙄🙄🙄🙄
And not have to worry with a mask for him. Once he turns 2 he has to wear a mask on the airplane until the federal government does away with that requirement.

Well then, do your own research if this is so important to disrupt the convo.
you clearly have no clue what the F you are talking about and didn’t even read or understand the tit that you posted.

Scientists do not know what causes ASDs. There is a lot of evidence that indicates that genes, their functions, and their interactions play an important role in the development of ASDs. There is also evidence that indicates that environmental factors may also play a role in causing autism.

Those environmental factors being referred to are things like toxins damaging DNA in sperm and eggs, not taking your toddler to theme parks twice a week.

Either get a clue or shut the f up. This type of parental blame bullshit has caused people to kill themselves and their kids.

If disagreeing with your bullshit post is disrupting the flow of the conversation than perhaps you should have kept your mouth shut from the very beginning

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So true I agree. But guess what, the stans will defend them no matter what they do.

I see the rules changing very soon. I don’t see how they can enforce it honestly. But that’s besides the point and I don’t want to get deep into mask talk🤣🤣🤣
I agree the mask rules for the parks will be gone soon. Question is how soon will the federal government relax the mask rules for public transportation. I read today 70% of adults have been vaccinated so maybe soon those mandates will be gone and then Disney can drop the masks on 3 of their transportation options.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve been lurking for a while but after the Father’s Day vlog I felt compelled to post. My observations as follows :
* Tim was definitely acting feminine when opening the Apple Watch
* they sat on the floor because the lighting was better??!! Even though they’ve vlogged from the couch before with no lighting issues??!!
I think with both these things they are trolling us.

Tim knows people have been talking about his sexual preference so he put on a show. I watched that part a second time and I'm convinced he acted effeminate on purpose. To that I say - good for him. We're going to snark on him regardless, so if he can take it with a grain of salt and have fun with it, more power to him. Actually makes me like him more than how Jenn gets butthurt about everything.

They probably sit on the floor on purpose because it gets under our skin. Even IF the lighting is suddenly poor in the couch area it's not like they don't have the money to do something about it.

I agree the mask rules for the parks will be gone soon. Question is how soon will the federal government relax the mask rules for public transportation. I read today 70% of adults have been vaccinated so maybe soon those mandates will be gone and then Disney can drop the masks on 3 of their transportation options.
I honestly think the TMs/CMs are sick and tired of having to police people and I totally understand that. But it will be interesting to see what happens with travel and how that affects the slackers.

And to be honest, they know children are not a great risk. They will start vaccinating school age children soon with a watered down version of Moderna/Pfizer. I don't think they should make a big deal about kids wearing masks.

The whole comment that he made about kids under 12 not wearing masks and then Jen saying that it's hard to make them when you aren't. then he says that's the rules. Okay so if the rules are still in place when he turns 2 and the mask mandates are still in place I expect to see a mask on Jackprop. Because he made such a stink about others not doing it because it's the rules....

Reactions: 7
The whole comment that he made about kids under 12 not wearing masks and then Jen saying that it's hard to make them when you aren't. then he says that's the rules. Okay so if the rules are still in place when he turns 2 and the mask mandates are still in place I expect to see a mask on Jackprop. Because he made such a stink about others not doing it because it's the rules....
Yeah that part of the video irritated the tit out of me. The only reason he even brought it up is because he knows he doesn’t have to fight Jackson to wear one right now.

How about you shut the duck up tim and let the rest of us handle our children since you are doing such a bang up job of raising yours 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I can’t wait to see all these vloggers heads explode on October 1 when there is so much tit to cover and not one of them (except for the vloggers with a team, Disunplugged, allears etc) will physically be able to cover everything.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.