The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried watching the Sea World vlog... Didn't get far before I had to start skipping forward:

Dude starts off by remarking a few things he has no idea about but won't seek out the answers to his questions either. That's some superb travel vlogging right there. :rolleyes:

When did Tim start talking like Dev? Channeling @HereForTheT3a22 I felt the need to punch my monitor 🤣

Why anyone would want the horizon locked for a roller coaster experience is beyond me. It was curious to watch the tech in action, but did nothing to make me feel like I was on the ride.

His forced "Wee!" noises were on par with his lack of knowledge (Is it open? Oh, it will be open). Someone stuff a dirty sock in Kermits mouth.

That's as far as I got. No more torture for this evening.
At least it was better than a running commentary from Jen on what their kid is or isn't eating and why he won't go to sleep. That gets really boring really fast....

Reactions: 5
If he had any pass level above bronze, he could have gotten a discount on Quick Queue but probably doesn't even know that. I would have guessed he had Platinum (since he goes to Busch Gardens too) that gets 50% off Quick Queue. Sea World is such an easy park to avoid lines for with just a little planning but I know that's too much work for them. Other than Manta right at opening, early in the day the other coasters are usually walk ons or a 5-10 minute wait for the first couple hours the park is open especially during the week.

Reactions: 6
Personally I am not a fan of SW at all and I usually skip all SW and LL videos but I am glad to see Tim only vlogs. Yeah he can bumble about but it’s still better than the bad family home videos they’ve been doing

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well at least no one here calls little J “stinky” or “stinky butt” like his mother does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe he got a massive burger and a side. I wonder if we don’t see a true representation of his diet or if he legitimately eats like that at every meal.

Reactions: 1
Well at least no one here calls little J “stinky” or “stinky butt” like his mother does!!
i called my son turkeybutt when he was little. My niece was 4 when he was born and she started it. LOL!! Now I should call him stinky butt cause man the farts....LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure about Tim but Jenn would be a shoe in
Well I agree she is the spawn of Satan after all.

I couldn’t resist so clicked on Father’s Day video....but didn’t watch it! Instead read the comments.
a) no negative comments. Jenn can’t clean her house, but scrubs away the unflattering comments.
b) currently rental cars are hard to find, as most were sold off during the pandemic. Instead people are telling them to rent a U-haul!! Makes sense as they will need it for all the unnecessary crap they will bring. And the wide load that is themselves.
c) Grunter will need a car seat for both plane and any Hawaiian transportation (Uber or rental car)
d) lots of recommendations for sight seeing, but we know they won’t leave Aulani property.
There is a negative comment as I wrote 4 lmao if they are gone that's Jenns work but atleast that means she read them lol.

Personally I am not a fan of SW at all and I usually skip all SW and LL videos but I am glad to see Tim only vlogs. Yeah he can bumble about but it’s still better than the bad family home videos they’ve been doing
It's what I subbed to originally but now it's shite so unsubscribed. Jenns face makes me so angry I wanna throw tit lmao. ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
It was an absolute DISGRACE that they gave Tim's dad a scratched up, old, hand-me-down Apple Watch. I got SO riled up about that. These two fucknuts have gone on two staycations per month during COVID, hardly ever took Jackson to see his grandparents (they love in FL, they have a million outdoor places they could have met for them to see their grandson as a baby), they have bought a hideous 2K sweater, $500 Dyson hair styler for the person who wears a greasy top knot 99% of the time, $700 ugly outdoor chairs they have never shown again, a Tesla, multiple pools and splash pads and toys for Jackson, expensive cruise clothes, 2 cruises, massages at Waldorf, Disney art, ugly decor items, expensive hair appts seemingly every month, tattoos, expensive appliances, a trip to Aulani... but they can't spend more than $10-15 on Tim's dad's burger, plus Tim's germ and sweat covered, scratched watch (don't tell me he disinfected that thing after Jackson touched it during every diaper change). These two are total assholes.

They could have bought him his own watch, maybe a nice gift from Jackson, maybe a freaking pack of fancy beer and a nice outdoor meal at a restaurant like they have many times per month. What total narcissistic and cheap losers.
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm catching up on my reading here and it sounds horrible. Why would they have done that AND vlog it. Didn't they realize that didn't paint them in a good light at all. It is awful! How cheap and ridiculous.

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm catching up on my reading here and it sounds horrible. Why would they have done that AND vlog it. Didn't they realize that didn't paint them in a good light at all. It is awful! How cheap and ridiculous.
Last week I gave my dad my old smart phone as he still had a really old one and my contract ment I could get a new one BUT there is no way I would dress it up as a gift and my phone was immaculate I didn't even scratch it up. I would be too ashamed to give that heap a tit away never mind gifting it.
Plus it was Fat arses idea and the total witch she knew what she was doing! Evil bitchy scumbag. Well guess what Jenn your son will learn this and be like it with you one day.

I know I've said this alot but fathers and mothers day is between the kid and the parent. It's the kids way to show appreciation to said parent. Really it's daft but it's cute because they make something or pick you flowers and it's from there heart. Kids don't go to apple stores or holiday reps or beauty shops to buy hundreds of pounds worth of gifts! That makes a mockery of the intended day and just a way to flex and spoil it for others who then feel like bad parents because they didn't get these expensive gifts. Leave it between the kids and said parent like it should be. Does anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I'm sorry, I'm terrible I KNOW. But Grunter just makes me belly laugh, I don't know what it is. It's the word, not the boy. :p

Anyway. Jenn 2 Dinners is still my fave.
The first couple times I read "Grunter" it was prettty funny. Everytime I read it, though, I also kind of cringe. Jenny two Dinners is an amazing one. I was trying to think of something catchy along the lines of "hand me down Timmy", but I'm not that creative. Maybe someone can make a catchy one for Tim along those lines. Cheapos

Last week I gave my dad my old smart phone as he still had a really old one and my contract ment I could get a new one BUT there is no way I would dress it up as a gift and my phone was immaculate I didn't even scratch it up. I would be too ashamed to give that heap a tit away never mind gifting it.
Plus it was Fat arses idea and the total witch she knew what she was doing! Evil bitchy scumbag. Well guess what Jenn your son will learn this and be like it with you one day.

I know I've said this alot but fathers and mothers day is between the kid and the parent. It's the kids way to show appreciation to said parent. Really it's daft but it's cute because they make something or pick you flowers and it's from there heart. Kids don't go to apple stores or holiday reps or beauty shops to buy hundreds of pounds worth of gifts! That makes a mockery of the intended day and just a way to flex and spoil it for others who then feel like bad parents because they didn't get these expensive gifts. Leave it between the kids and said parent like it should be. Does anyone else agree?
Yes, the extremely tacky part was them giving it as a gift. I mean come on! Just give it to him if he can use it, but f off with making it a gift. It is really sad that Jenn didn't have Jackson do something for Fathers Day. It's technically the first fathers day he was old enough to do something for Tim. I am starting to really worry about these people. I think they are really unwell....mentally. Something has to be going on. Maybe the stress from being dropped and adding in a kid. I think there is no way that Jenn would have another kid. I think they just said that to keep people viewing. I thought for a second they would, but I cant see that happening. There is no way they could do it.

Last edited:
My son was diagnosed at 3 but he has a different form of ASD there are so many diagnoses on the Autism Spectrum they have just grouped it all under ASD.

Reactions: 2
Woahhhh wheeeeee hahaha oohhh golly woahhhhhh.

He got a burger. He said he’d order it again. Colour me shocked.

also he said “I’ll come back with Jen and Jackson”. I said no! Don’t!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was trying to think of something catchy along the lines of "hand me down Timmy", but I'm not that creative. Maybe someone can make a catchy one for Tim along those lines. Cheapos.
Tacky Tim
Tightwad Tim
Thoughtless Tim

But it’s really......
Jerk Jenn
Jolting Jenn
Jilted Jenn

As far as nicknames and such go I don’t mind making fun of T&J but I don’t think it’s right to make fun of how the kid talks .. it’s not his fault poor baby, it makes me sad for the little guy and he cannot consent to being on YouTube for the world to see. Once he is older and can consent to be on vlogs, if he turns out to act like a brat then it’s fair game… I can’t stand brats especially showboating ones like a kid on another family travel vlog I used to watch… that being said I don’t see anything wrong with people calling him jackprop or jack$on because that’s how the poor kid is used :( that’s more a slight on the parents not the kid himself. JMO

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Once he is older and can consent to be on vlogs, if he turns out to act like a brat then it’s fair game…
Do you really think he's ever going to get given a choice to be in the videos or not? It's been laid out how it is for him and he wil be required to chip in on the videos until he's old enough to tell them to duck off.

Hold up are you saying I'm a bully? I've not picked on him? He does grunt and grunter is a cute name like bugger or rug rat. I think it's bad how he's treated but let's be honest it's none of our bleeping business really is it how they raise him as long as he's fed and clean but like everyone else on here I'm grieving my annoyances
I don't think I've heard him grunt per se. He has a speech delay, and if he does sound upset, it's because of the frustration of not being able to communicate his wants and needs. For example, when his ignorant parents sit and eat in front of him, and he wants food. He uses the sounds he can make to communicate. He doesn't say mama of dadda to get their attention, but they don't seem concerned about that. :confused:

I hate to say this but I think we need Jenn back in the videos so we all have that to rip apart.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.