The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold up are you saying I'm a bully? I've not picked on him? He does grunt and grunter is a cute name like bugger or rug rat. I think it's bad how he's treated but let's be honest it's none of our bleeping business really is it how they raise him as long as he's fed and clean but like everyone else on here I'm grieving my annoyances
you don’t see how calling a child, with at the very least developmental delays and at the worst a legitimate diagnosable disorder Grunter.

That is no where near the same as Rug Rat you are giving him that “nickname” because of his lack of speech.

Reactions: 14
I gave him the name grunter because he grunts now you can say it doesn't sound like a grunt but to me it does and it's cute. Who are you to tell anyone what they can or cannot say? Are you the forum police? They sometimes call him jacksey and here we call our bums our jacksey so who are you to say I cannot call him grunter when I think it's cute and what I hear? You witch and have your say about tit that's none of our business but I call him grunter and omg that's sooooo wrong. Get a bleeping grip you idiot. I've heard worse by all of you than me nick naming him grunter. Get over it.
Lol I’m not telling anyone what they can and can’t say, you are welcome to say whatever you please but I’m also allowed to think you are a jerk for it.

Im sure you would walk up to a child and say “my god what a cute little Grunter we have here” it’s not a normal nickname it’s a name given with negative connotations and you know it.

That was legitimately my second post on this site so I can guarantee you did not hear worse from me.

But the fact that you are so defensive about your poor taste in nicknames means you probably know it’s rude to label a 18 month old toddler “Grunter”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Remember that guy on Twitter who said, "Oh God, that poor child." ?

He was right. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 26
OK Karen I'm a bully. Everytime you complain on here I will bully you into minding your own business. duck off idiot lmao btw my butt don't hurt its hurt free lol
you do sound like a serious douchebag when You call an 18 month old grunter. You know it’s an f-ed up name and you don’t care. It says a lot about your lack of character. My guess is most people have ignored you at this point because you just sound like a rambling raging twit.

Reactions: 16
So one of my kids in his first year was not reaching all his milestones on time, he was premature so it was to be expected but it literally stressed me out so much. He was my first and I was 24, much younger and even more clueless then I am now 😂, but even so I made sure to research and do everything I could for my baby. Got him into whatever therapy’s he needed, read and educated myself of his needs, went to play groups (even though I hated them) etc. So I don’t care for T and J acting so cavalier about the issue. They are both of matured age and have all the time in the world, there is no excuse for their naïveté.
Same here, I was younger and immature when I had my kids too. My daughter had colic as a baby and it was miserable but I kept taking her in to the pediatrician until we figured it out. When I had my son, I had alot of complications in my pregnancy and on top of that I had severe depression. My doctor suggested I stay on my antidepressants during my pregnancy and I had a beautiful healthy boy. By the time my son was 3 he was reading storybooks on his own and we were so proud of how smart he was. He fixated on different subjects and I thought it was just so amazing. When he was in preschool the teachers said something was not right, we had him evaluated by the pediatrician and they said he had ADHD. He has tried many different medications since then. Now he is almost 10, he gets in trouble in school alot and does not have many friends. We have changed his psychiatrist and therapist again and they just referred him to get the full testing for autism. The waiting list is 6-8 months. Anyway, I appreciate you reading and the point of the story is that most of us love our children and spend their lives advocating and fighting for the best future for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you do sound like a serious douchebag when You call an 18 month old grunter. You know it’s an f-ed up name and you don’t care. It says a lot about your lack of character. My guess is most people have ignored you at this point because you just sound like a rambling raging twit.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of the "Grunter" nickname. Tbh, we really shouldn't be focusing on what Jackson may or may not have for developmental disabilities if any. We know his parents aren't the best...OK, let me rephrase...we know his mom isn't a good mom and is pushing a lot of her insecurities on Jackson. Tim DOES try, but it's hard to run a business when you can only be out for two hours a day because you don't trust the other party at home. They're immature and do a lot of stupid things, but probably the dumbest thing they did was thinking they could be OK with having kids.

Reactions: 8
They're immature and do a lot of stupid things, but probably the dumbest thing they did was thinking they could be OK with having kids.
The dumbest thing they have done is attempt to keep the very same lifestyle pre-kid after baby J was born. They did not shift their lifestyle at all to focus on their child's needs, they just shoved him into their existing life and thought it'd be fine. Shocker: it's not fine!

I feel a lot of pity for them and do not envy them at all. Their life seems so incredibly not fun. Going to the parks seems like a chore for them and it really feels like they take 0 enjoyment from it. I know the old saying is if you get a job doing what you're passionate about you'll never work a day in your life, but that's one of the most false statements ever - I speak from experience. At the begging of their channel, their theme park trips were just them having fun and doing whatever they wanted. Now, it's their FT job and you can just tell how miserable they are having to go out to the parks again and again and doing the exact same thing over and over because they're both too lazy and not creative enough to figure out how to pivot their channel to suit their family dynamic now.

Reactions: 13
What is going on the past few days with everyone snarking at each other?!? I come here to get a little fix of Tracker gossip and bitchiness. Ive read along here since the very first thread (and previously GG) and never known so much arguing. If you don’t like someone’s opinion on a gossip site just keep on scrolling.

Parenting style is such an emotive subject - everyone thinks they know best! Some posters on here have shared snippets of how they raise their children, I often don’t agree, but don’t feel the need to call them out.

My opinion is that the Trackers try their best. I don’t think they are bad parents - I work with vulnerable children, those that for whatever reason social care have flagged them up as needing extra support or where they may need to be removed from their parents - trust me, the Trackers wouldn’t even be on our radar from what they have shown of their home life.

I do think they are lazy and greedy. I really dislike a lot about Jen. I just think the chat about Jackson needs to stop now. Yes he may not be meeting all his milestones, but each child if different, and in my experience they all get there in the end, or real support is identified at the appropriate time. Speculating about potential disabilities and name calling makes you no better than them for including him in their videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This thread lately has me longing for the lighthearted but intense Cabana-gate debates. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This FRE video came up in my feed today and I had never watched it. Definitely goes to prove my last post - they HATE that they put themselves into this position and desperately want to change, but they're addicted to the $$ and lifestyle and so they refuse to do anything to make their situation any better for themselves. FRE makes a ton of good points here.

Reactions: 5
This FRE video came up in my feed today and I had never watched it. Definitely goes to prove my last post - they HATE that they put themselves into this position and desperately want to change, but they're addicted to the $$ and lifestyle and so they refuse to do anything to make their situation any better for themselves. FRE makes a ton of good points here.

Omg it’s Tim’s channel and Jenn does 100% of the talking i dislike her so much

Reactions: 7
What is going on the past few days with everyone snarking at each other?!? I come here to get a little fix of Tracker gossip and bitchiness. Ive read along here since the very first thread (and previously GG) and never known so much arguing. If you don’t like someone’s opinion on a gossip site just keep on scrolling.

Parenting style is such an emotive subject - everyone thinks they know best! Some posters on here have shared snippets of how they raise their children, I often don’t agree, but don’t feel the need to call them out.

My opinion is that the Trackers try their best. I don’t think they are bad parents - I work with vulnerable children, those that for whatever reason social care have flagged them up as needing extra support or where they may need to be removed from their parents - trust me, the Trackers wouldn’t even be on our radar from what they have shown of their home life.

I do think they are lazy and greedy. I really dislike a lot about Jen. I just think the chat about Jackson needs to stop now. Yes he may not be meeting all his milestones, but each child if different, and in my experience they all get there in the end, or real support is identified at the appropriate time. Speculating about potential disabilities and name calling makes you no better than them for including him in their videos.
Well said 👏 I have been here a while too and never have seen people being so disrespectful to one another.

Reactions: 5
Oof a whole lot happened.

Yeah I’m guilty of referring to Jackson as “Grunter” but felt guilty about it because he’s just a kid and it’s not his fault his parents are two human dildos with zero brains between the two of them.

So from now on I’m sticking to talking tit about Jenn and Tim only. I will only reference Jackson in regards to how poorly they treat him. I saw his face in the water parks, if he was mine we’d be at water parks or in the pool EVERY SINGLE DAY

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well said 👏 I have been here a while too and never have seen people being so disrespectful to one another.
Looking for the reset button for this thread... it's here somewhere, probably hidden under Tim's pile of shelving.

Can we start a new one yet?

Reactions: 4
Looking for the reset button for this thread... it's here somewhere.

Can we start a new one yet?
It’s so boring to read too... 😴

Bud does not have autism it’s just his parents aren’t teaching him anything and he’s bored in his everyday life.

Some may think going to Disney everyday is fun but it really isn’t, I got bored going a few days a week on a two week vacation.

Reactions: 6
Sad thing is we all know Jenn reads here and is LIVING for this. You know she's loving everyone's in-fighting.

Can't let that happen. 🤣 Can't give Jenn that satisfaction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.