The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up front I want to say I'm not diagnosing Jackson but I just watched a youtube video of a mother who spoke about what she saw as the top 5 things her 3-year old daughter did from an early age before doctor's confirmed she was on the spectrum (note, her older sister who is 5 is also on the spectrum).
1. The little girl did not give her mother eye contact even when the mom was right in front of her face. She would always avert her eyes to include when she was nursing. The older daughter would give her parents eye contact but not as much as other children.
2. Starting at the age of 18 months, the little girl would not respond to her name. No matter how many times they called her by name, she would not respond. The way the teachers working with her got by that was to stop calling her by her name and then she would slowly start to respond. The older sister did the same thing. Now the older sister will respond because she expects her parents to give her some information or something fun.
3. Lack of communication. The little girl knows 10 words but she won't use them. She continues to babble and combine sounds but no real words. She communicates with her parents non-verbally.
4. Self stimulation. The little girl will self stimulate by twirling around like a ballerina, watching things spin, or moving her head back and forth. It makes her very happy.
5. She doesn't play with toys normally. She loves to line up her My Little Pony toys from largest to smallest or put her other toys in order. If she has a box that is hollow she will try to find a small box to fit into it.
This is all something for them to pay very close attention to for sure. If the poor kid is diagnosed their life will change dramatically whether they want it to or not.

Reactions: 5
This is all something for them to pay very close attention to for sure. If the poor kid is diagnosed their life will change dramatically whether they want it to or not.
Will it though? It’s clear they only view Jackson as a prop. They ignore all of his needs now as it is. I’ll say it again, Tim and Jenn need NORMAL friends and not vlogger friends. Although Jenn would be the insufferable type that would go on a vlog when they announce it and be like; “God only gives autistic people to special parents and we are so blessed that” ugh duck it, I can’t even finish that because it makes me wanna puke just thinking about it.

Will it though? It’s clear they only view Jackson as a prop. They ignore all of his needs now as it is. I’ll say it again, Tim and Jenn need NORMAL friends and not vlogger friends. Although Jenn would be the insufferable type that would go on a vlog when they announce it and be like; “God only gives autistic people to special parents and we are so blessed that” ugh duck it, I can’t even finish that because it makes me wanna puke just thinking about it.
I’m sure that if they found out Jackson had an issue they would milk it for all it’s worth for all the stan pity and then people would be begging to send them gifts “please open back up your post office” or “turn on your super chats”... you know because they don’t have them on supposedly🙄

Reactions: 7
I’m sure that if they found out Jackson had an issue they would milk it for all it’s worth for all the stan pity and then people would be begging to send them gifts “please open back up your post office” or “turn on your super chats”... you know because they don’t have them on supposedly🙄
Send you gifts to open for your dead dog three years later…

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So no new video today! Again -The Tim Slacker- new videos every day bullshit only if they’re up to it ! I would assume that their video today if they bothered to upload it would’ve been their checkout day from SF, and a pool day ( because it’s not as if they have their own pool), just like they said in their last live vid 6 days ago! What’s their excuse? Lazy fucks! Oh that’s right 2 stay at home parents with a rambunctious and defiant boy🤬
Yep they end up doing live streams and there's more and more of them all the time..

HI, just chiming in on the autism talk: my mom is an SLP and specializes in autism so I know a fair bit about the diagnostic criteria. I don't believe Jackson is autistic. I DO, however, think he is developmentally stunted. This can /sometimes/ be an early indicator for autism, but in this case, I just think he hasn't been socialized as a normal todder; ie stuff like Gymboree and toddler classes, etc. RE: what someone else mentioned about Jackson preferring objects to people: this is again a socialization issue. If, and this is a BIG if, Jackson is autistic, he is most likely extremely high functioning.

I would also like to touch on the fact that we only see a small bit of their life, through a highly filtered and edited lens. There's no way to actually diagnose someone without spending IRL time with them to see how they go throughout their day.
Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: 25
And I don't think he really knows his name. They call him Buddy so much I think that's what he thinks his name is. I would say if he never or rarely responds to verbal speech then he might have an issue with his ears and it isn't uncommon for kids his age to require tubes in their ears for drainage.
He seems to respond better when happy though, maybe there is just less background noise but things like when he was happy at the beach and when time would mention a wave coming in he would wave to it

Reactions: 4
HI, just chiming in on the autism talk: my mom is an SLP and specializes in autism so I know a fair bit about the diagnostic criteria. I don't believe Jackson is autistic. I DO, however, think he is developmentally stunted. This can /sometimes/ be an early indicator for autism, but in this case, I just think he hasn't been socialized as a normal todder; ie stuff like Gymboree and toddler classes, etc. RE: what someone else mentioned about Jackson preferring objects to people: this is again a socialization issue. If, and this is a BIG if, Jackson is autistic, he is most likely extremely high functioning.

I would also like to touch on the fact that we only see a small bit of their life, through a highly filtered and edited lens. There's no way to actually diagnose someone without spending IRL time with them to see how they go throughout their day.
Just my 2 cents!
i would agree we only see a snippet in time, however, if you take those snippets and use them to answer the questions on the M-CHAT-R assessment I would be shocked if it didn’t recommend consulting a physician for further investigation. Again not a diagnosis but risk factors are definitely there. These same risk factors get blamed on parenting and environment all the time and often just result in delayed intervention. As I told somebody else I hope everything is fine but if it isn’t they need to start addressing it appropriately.

If it helps I was talking to someone the other day and I was so anxious I couldn’t even remember my address lol

that’s why I don’t believe Jenn has anxiety, not in the slightest.
Could you honestly put yourself out there like she does on video every day and not feel a mounting sense of dread about comments, this site for example.
I’d be a mess.
Yes it does help!! We took our son to the dentist and I had to check him in and they asked his birthdate and I swear I must have looked like a terrible mom or a total moron…I literally could not remember, I just stuttered and finally spit it out but I was so embarrassed

Reactions: 3
Who the duck cares if she rides Hagrids? It’s not like she can film it. If she was a better editor, she could talk over old footage and say she rode it and how delicious and refreshing it was... oh wait.
I sure as hell don't care. I honestly don't care if any of these asswipes ride anything. 🤣 I didn't even really know she kept repeatedly dropping that she was going to ride the ride "next time" and never did until I responded to that other person.🤣

Reactions: 6
I sure as hell don't care. I honestly don't care if any of these asswipes ride anything. 🤣 I didn't even really know she kept repeatedly dropping that she was going to ride the ride "next time" and never did until I responded to that other person.🤣
It’s really just an act to get the stans to blow things up and leave supportive comments.

They would do a superchat for charity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They would do a superchat for charity.

Ugh you killed me with this…I love me some Kathryn😍😍😍😍

I told my husband I want to go as her character from WandaVision for Halloween…or her character from Bad Moms…he said no one would “get it”

• Heart
1:00 ish in the Volcano Bay vlog

just because I don’t think the horse is dead enough.

someone tried to claim that these two assholes prebooked…FALSE

Tim says: “rent a piece of paradise with a cabana”
Jenn says: “OoOoOoOoOohhhh guess what we’re doing” in her signature obnoxious asshole singsongy voice
Tim says : “gettin a cabana”

so no they didn’t prebook tit. And that’s where I’m leaving that conversation
Go back to the beginning of the vlog where Tim is showing the sign of the hotels allowing early entry, that's when he says they prebooked a cabana.

Yep. Furthermore, we don't know a) what was said between the TM and Jenn and / or b) what the TM saw or tried to give as accommodation (i.e. stroller) and / or c) how the cabanas were reserved that day or the bookings for ADA ones.

Others in the industry also stated that if none of the ADAs were booked that day, first-come, first-served can be used (likely in this case as a courtesy for stroller usage).

If anyone on here wants to call and complain to Universal about some random TM at VB re: their dealing with one of probably 100s of guests that day - now one week and a day ago - be my guest. As I stated in the last thread, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the TM to know what they were doing.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble if we don't have 100% of the facts. Thus, my statement re: picking our battles.
For me, not so much if they did or didn't get an ADA cabana, it's they recommended people ro get one

Reactions: 8
Ugh you killed me with this…I love me some Kathryn😍😍😍😍

I told my husband I want to go as her character from WandaVision for Halloween…or her character from Bad Moms…he said no one would “get it”
It’s hard to believe that she was one of the top choices to play Pam on The Office. I don’t know what ranking she was but she’s always featured on that promo video that NBC puts out with; “What the cast of The Office almost was.”

Go back to the beginning of the vlog where Tim is showing the sign of the hotels allowing early entry, that's when he says they prebooked a cabana.
when you book a cabana you select a type and general area not a specific cabana. The specific cabana is assigned when you check in. So yes in theory, they could have arrived early and requested “Something accessible for the stroller” which isn’t going to be questioned and somebody who also pre-booked could have used regular entry and required an accessible cabana which was no longer available to them and been ass out. Thankfully it seems there are quite a few accessible cabanas but it is still an asshole move on their part and no as seriously as US takes accessibility, I don’t think a kind TM saw a stroller and made magic happen 🙄

LOL you know there are people watching them while they’re at universal waiting with baited breath to see if she’s going to ride it during the vlog. Why???? Honestly though, she rode velocicoaster before Hagrids? Given the choice and my level of roller coaster anxiety I would think Hagrids is the lesser of two evils.

For me, not so much if they did or didn't get an ADA cabana, it's they recommended people ro get one
I must be going deaf because I didn’t hear “prebook” I heard “booked” but that is also applicable when you book day of. We have booked a cabana there day of and were allowed into the park early

anyway it’s a moot point as of right now

but I still think these two fuckbags are dirty liars and cheats

Reactions: 8
when you book a cabana you select a type and general area not a specific cabana. The specific cabana is assigned when you check in. So yes in theory, they could have arrived early and requested “Something accessible for the stroller” which isn’t going to be questioned and somebody who also pre-booked could have used regular entry and required an accessible cabana which was no longer available to them and been ass out. Thankfully it seems there are quite a few accessible cabanas but it is still an asshole move on their part and no as seriously as US takes accessibility, I don’t think a kind TM saw a stroller and made magic happen 🙄
I thought we had established that 1) that cabana was not an ADA accessible and 2) the controls are like that in all cabanas? Could have been mistaken though, the thread went hard and fast like Tim chowing down on hot dogs

Reactions: 1
I may never have to watch the Trackholes again, my daughter has switched to Rick Steves 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.