The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy duck, 7 new pages here and several on the old one. I can't keep up and witch about remarks made in a timely fashion. šŸ˜‚

It seems we have had several people who join in on the dissing vloggers here but then butt kiss them elsewhere? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø It is really quite odd and makes me exhausted to read here sometimes. I need more good natured cabana fighting please. šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Up front I want to say I'm not diagnosing Jackson but I just watched a youtube video of a mother who spoke about what she saw as the top 5 things her 3-year old daughter did from an early age before doctor's confirmed she was on the spectrum (note, her older sister who is 5 is also on the spectrum).
1. The little girl did not give her mother eye contact even when the mom was right in front of her face. She would always avert her eyes to include when she was nursing. The older daughter would give her parents eye contact but not as much as other children.
2. Starting at the age of 18 months, the little girl would not respond to her name. No matter how many times they called her by name, she would not respond. The way the teachers working with her got by that was to stop calling her by her name and then she would slowly start to respond. The older sister did the same thing. Now the older sister will respond because she expects her parents to give her some information or something fun.
3. Lack of communication. The little girl knows 10 words but she won't use them. She continues to babble and combine sounds but no real words. She communicates with her parents non-verbally.
4. Self stimulation. The little girl will self stimulate by twirling around like a ballerina, watching things spin, or moving her head back and forth. It makes her very happy.
5. She doesn't play with toys normally. She loves to line up her My Little Pony toys from largest to smallest or put her other toys in order. If she has a box that is hollow she will try to find a small box to fit into it.

Reactions: 6
I don't think he did think he was Al Roker. I think he assumed Al Roker would be there without checking. Later in the video he saw Kenan Thompson and said something to the effect that hey, there's Kenan Thompson not making the connection that Kenan was there representing the network and not Al.
That was a reach for sure. Everyone associates Roker with the Today Show. I didn't once believe Tim got Kenan and Al mixed up. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

That would....TRACK....but yes...he legit thought Kenan was Al Roker...
No, he didn't.

They don't seem like the type that watch SNL. I haven't faithfully watched in years.
They do. They have mentioned it MANY times in their old home vlogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It kind of seemed earlier during the cabana discussion that someone was arguing with the resident tm just to argue. Or they just want the attention.

Reactions: 1
So no new video today! Again -The Tim Slacker- new videos every day bullshit only if theyā€™re up to it ! I would assume that their video today if they bothered to upload it wouldā€™ve been their checkout day from SF, and a pool day ( because itā€™s not as if they have their own pool), just like they said in their last live vid 6 days ago! Whatā€™s their excuse? Lazy fucks! Oh thatā€™s right 2 stay at home parents with a rambunctious and defiant boyšŸ¤¬

Reactions: 7
"You can have a t-shirt or a plush." Don't be a cheap duck, Tim. Let him have both. I already told my wife that Fergulous is getting both a plush and a t-shirt.

I think Peter and Kitra are next on the list of former friends of Trackers.
Notice there was a TM standing super close and asked if the plush was ā€˜the winnerā€™ and they kept gushing how the ET TMs made his first ride ā€˜so specialā€™...I think they got to pick something free.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I grew up watching Kenan Thompson. From Kenan and Kel and All That ( both filmed at Universal Orlando) to Good Burger, SNL (which he's been the longest running cast member of since 2003) to his own sitcom Kenan

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow yet another thread and I thought the Inghams threads went fast! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Regarding Jackson, I don't think he likes the parks much, think he is too hot and over stimulated, He is a different child when they take him to the pool

It kind of seemed earlier during the cabana discussion that someone was arguing with the resident tm just to argue. Or they just want the attention.
No disrespect to the posters, but after a while when I saw the words: cabana with ADA, I just kept scrolling.

83AFFBB7-3988-4EF3-B2F4-2617695C13E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
My wife is re-watching the latest video. Jesus, this is the saddest tit I have ever seen. "Hi Jackson! Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" And he doesn't even acknowledge his dad. God damn this is sad.
They were a fair distance away as you couldn't hear Jenn's reply on camera.
perhaps he didnt hear him

Notice there was a TM standing super close and asked if the plush was ā€˜the winnerā€™ and they kept gushing how the ET TMs made his first ride ā€˜so specialā€™...I think they got to pick something free.
I thought that too! When they got off the ride the TM asked if it was fun and when they said it was Jacksonā€™s first time the TM sounded excited. It then jumps to them in the store with the TM beside them and asking ā€œis that the winnerā€. So I thought that a really lovely TM has given them a bit of magic and allowed them to pick something for free to commemorate the first time. It then cuts to them thanking the TMs on the ride for making it so special.

Firstly, I donā€™t believe that Jenn is pregnant. However I do think that she is throwing out hints that she could be pregnant in order to keep her stans buzzing about the possibility....

- her teasing about riding Hagrids then never doing it even when staying on-site which would have been perfect opportunity
- in 2 videos now she has mentioned about being fussy about eating luncheon / deli meat
- in the first SF hotel video she sat with a pillow over her stomach as if she was hiding something
- in a few videos now she used the term ā€œcravingā€
- the long breaks between uploads to get the Stan group speculating that something is up

I dont know, I just think that they are struggling for new content now and numbers have become stagnant so they are getting desperate

Last edited:
They don't seem like the type that watch SNL. I haven't faithfully watched in years.
Maybe not, but Tim is the same age as meā€¦so more than likely, he would have seen him on All That on Nickelodeon as a teenager that aired 94-2005. He had a pretty memorable skit ā€œWelcome to Goodburgerā€

Isnā€™t Kenan the guy from Good Burger? I think heā€™s probably an icon in the Tracker household šŸ˜‚
My kids used to watch Keenan and Kel so that's where we know him from. Tim should have been more careful in his 'joke' as it could be construed as him saying all black people look the same type racism. He really doesn't think does he.

My kids used to watch Keenan and Kel so that's where we know him from. Tim should have been more careful in his 'joke' as it could be construed as him saying all black people look the same type racism. He really doesn't think does he.
Thatā€™s exactly where I was going with it because based on past behavior I could totally see this happening. I wasnā€™t paying much attention on the first watch through but I stand corrected. When Tim got off the ride TMā€™s weā€™re handing out churros that they said were courtesy of Universal Studios and The Today Show, he probably assumed that Al Roker was there.

Maybe not, but Tim is the same age as meā€¦so more than likely, he would have seen him on All That on Nickelodeon as a teenager that aired 94-2005. He had a pretty memorable skit ā€œWelcome to Goodburgerā€
He also played Pierre S. Cargo and Coldfinger.

Reactions: 2
I love it "twatwaffle" you are all my type of salty ppl šŸ˜‚ā¤
šŸ¤£ We must give credit to my partner-in-crime and Catalina Wine Mixers - @HereForTheT3a22 - for giving us that gem back in a former thread - Whale Tale: A Jenn Tracker Story.šŸ¤£

Firstly, I donā€™t believe that Jenn is pregnant. However I do think that she is throwing out hints that she could be pregnant in order to keep her stans buzzing about the possibility....

- her teasing about riding Hagrids then never doing it even when staying on-site which would have been perfect opportunity
She's just not riding Hagrid's because she doesn't want to stand in line. And they won't wake up early enough to get her there when they're staying on property during early park admission. So I'm not sure teasing Hagrid's would equate with hints (even if they're fake hints) because she rode VelociCoaster. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
So no new video today! Again -The Tim Slacker- new videos every day bullshit only if theyā€™re up to it ! I would assume that their video today if they bothered to upload it wouldā€™ve been their checkout day from SF, and a pool day ( because itā€™s not as if they have their own pool), just like they said in their last live vid 6 days ago! Whatā€™s their excuse? Lazy fucks! Oh thatā€™s right 2 stay at home parents with a rambunctious and defiant boyšŸ¤¬
I mean this place exploded yesterday. I can see where she might have been distracted šŸ˜‚

šŸ¤£ We must give credit to my partner-in-crime and Catalina Wine Mixers - @HereForTheT3a22 - for giving us that gem back in a former thread - Whale Tale: A Jenn Tracker Story.šŸ¤£

She's just not riding Hagrid's because she doesn't want to stand in line. And they won't wake up early enough to get her there when they're staying on property during early park admission. So I'm not sure teasing Hagrid's would equate with hints (even if they're fake hints) because she rode VelociCoaster. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Who the duck cares if she rides Hagrids? Itā€™s not like she can film it. If she was a better editor, she could talk over old footage and say she rode it and how delicious and refreshing it was... oh wait.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iā€™m quite fond of my usage of twatwaffle, douchecanoe, asshat, fuckwadsā€¦I find it enjoyable coming up with pet names that suit themšŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Since they REFUSE to call Jackson by his name, they deserve equally fitting nicknamesšŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’•

• Haha
šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„° that is the sweetest offer Iā€™ve probably ever received. Itā€™s funny because my husband said Iā€™ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. Thatā€™s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack šŸ¤£šŸ˜©
If it helps I was talking to someone the other day and I was so anxious I couldnā€™t even remember my address lol

thatā€™s why I donā€™t believe Jenn has anxiety, not in the slightest.
Could you honestly put yourself out there like she does on video every day and not feel a mounting sense of dread about comments, this site for example.
Iā€™d be a mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.