The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a lurker and created an account just to address the Universal Tracker drama. Former Food and Beverage TM so I can be unfiltered as needed. I worked at South Carts and Fast Food Boulevard and can confirm everything the TM on here said. I quit and moved on during COVID-19. Jenn is a spoiled brat. End of story. Actually, she throws witch fits all the time. I have served the trackers once or twice and have friends who constantly witch about her and her incessant childish whining. Example: I worked Fast Food Boulevard during HHN 28 and these two idiots walk in. I was a cashier that night and they shoved a camera in my face while checking out. I politely told them I wasn't comfortable with a camera in my face and these two ignored it. Jenn started getting in my face as much as one could and started yelling about wanting to speak to my manager. She was talking a mile a minute and was loud enough that all the guests and coworkers turned to see the commotion. My TC came out and took over the convo, this witch keeps whining for free food cause I upset her. I don't know what happened at VB, but it actually wouldn't be too far of a stretch to believe Jenn threw a tantrum or lied about a disability. Just my two cents. If you want to reply fine but I'm not getting into a ten-page discussion. Take my story or not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don't think they've really ever been ones to post videos same day besides a rare occasion here and there. But it seems like they usually did next day or 2 days at most. Being a week behind with a lot of days with no video recently seems odd for them. They were the masters of the algorithm and churning out daily content.

They've either given up on being current and daily or they are stockpiling videos to put up while they go on a secret vacation for fathers day weekend. What is the gambling line for them sneaking off to Disneyland this weekend? Avengers campus is still pretty new and could drum up a lot of views and potential new subscribers.
I would put those odds as like ten trillion to one. On their last livestream it was asked if they were going to do it and Tim flat out said that he isn’t doing a five hour flight until they see how Buddy does with a short flight to and I believe he mentioned Atlanta and Tennessee.

Reactions: 1
I sure as hell don't care. I honestly don't care if any of these asswipes ride anything. 🤣 I didn't even really know she kept repeatedly dropping that she was going to ride the ride "next time" and never did until I responded to that other person.🤣
Yes, she mentioned it ad nauseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I mean it’s like she does the absolute least she can do for the person she’s supposed to love.

hell even if I hated my husband secretly (which I could never because he literally puts up with my insane tit and I don’t know how some days) I would still make our son make the effort.

Tim is a goofy ass fucker and a moron but he still seems to be a decent dad and really enjoys Jackson and seeing him happy. I know that he manhandles him sometimes but that can happen when you are parenting. I just wish Tim would put his foot down and tell Jenn to duck off
BEST. DAY. EVER.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i would agree we only see a snippet in time, however, if you take those snippets and use them to answer the questions on the M-CHAT-R assessment I would be shocked if it didn’t recommend consulting a physician for further investigation. Again not a diagnosis but risk factors are definitely there. These same risk factors get blamed on parenting and environment all the time and often just result in delayed intervention. As I told somebody else I hope everything is fine but if it isn’t they need to start addressing it appropriately.
Oh yes, absolutely they need to seek their doctor's opinion. He could very well have a congenital developmental disorder in addition to the lack of socialization. If the doctor's concerned, testing by a psych is def indicated. An evaluation could never hurt!

Reactions: 5
I am a lurker and created an account just to address the Universal Tracker drama. Former Food and Beverage TM so I can be unfiltered as needed. I worked at South Carts and Fast Food Boulevard and can confirm everything the TM on here said. I quit and moved on during COVID-19. Jenn is a spoiled brat. End of story. Actually, she throws witch fits all the time. I have served the trackers once or twice and have friends who constantly witch about her and her incessant childish whining. Example: I worked Fast Food Boulevard during HHN 28 and these two idiots walk in. I was a cashier that night and they shoved a camera in my face while checking out. I politely told them I wasn't comfortable with a camera in my face and these two ignored it. Jenn started getting in my face as much as one could and started yelling about wanting to speak to my manager. She was talking a mile a minute and was loud enough that all the guests and coworkers turned to see the commotion. My TC came out and took over the convo, this witch keeps whining for free food cause I upset her. I don't know what happened at VB, but it actually wouldn't be too far of a stretch to believe Jenn threw a tantrum or lied about a disability. Just my two cents. If you want to reply fine but I'm not getting into a ten-page discussion. Take my story or not.
Feisty! Thank you for you story 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love when TMs and CMs come out of the woodwork to share their stories, so thank you for sharing yours!

Reactions: 16
I thought that too! When they got off the ride the TM asked if it was fun and when they said it was Jackson’s first time the TM sounded excited. It then jumps to them in the store with the TM beside them and asking “is that the winner”. So I thought that a really lovely TM has given them a bit of magic and allowed them to pick something for free to commemorate the first time. It then cuts to them thanking the TMs on the ride for making it so special.

Firstly, I don’t believe that Jenn is pregnant. However I do think that she is throwing out hints that she could be pregnant in order to keep her stans buzzing about the possibility....

- her teasing about riding Hagrids then never doing it even when staying on-site which would have been perfect opportunity
- in 2 videos now she has mentioned about being fussy about eating luncheon / deli meat
- in the first SF hotel video she sat with a pillow over her stomach as if she was hiding something
- in a few videos now she used the term “craving”
- the long breaks between uploads to get the Stan group speculating that something is up

I dont know, I just think that they are struggling for new content now and numbers have become stagnant so they are getting desperate
I agree except on the luncheon meat. She isn't refusing to eat it she just doesn't like thick cut luncheon meat. She likes the thin shaved deli slices which honestly makes no sense since they pile that up on the sandwich much thicker than the roasted turkey she had (which looked to be real turkey and not processed luncheon meat). I totally agree on everything else.

I really had a feeling that Jenn was like this. What kills me though is that people see this stuff and are like; “They’re Royalty so it’s cool.”

Yes it does help!! We took our son to the dentist and I had to check him in and they asked his birthdate and I swear I must have looked like a terrible mom or a total moron…I literally could not remember, I just stuttered and finally spit it out but I was so embarrassed
OFF TOPIC: I know this is off topic but it popped into my head. Several years ago my husband was driving on to the military base where he works as a contractor. The military gate guard stopped him to do a random search and he asked my husband if he knew his name (he was looking at my husband's ID at the time). My husband said yes, he knew it but didn't answer the question otherwise. The guard started laughing because he realized he asked the question wrong. He should have asked "can you please tell me your name."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think they've really ever been ones to post videos same day besides a rare occasion here and there. But it seems like they usually did next day or 2 days at most. Being a week behind with a lot of days with no video recently seems odd for them. They were the masters of the algorithm and churning out daily content.

They've either given up on being current and daily or they are stockpiling videos to put up while they go on a secret vacation for fathers day weekend. What is the gambling line for them sneaking off to Disneyland this weekend? Avengers campus is still pretty new and could drum up a lot of views and potential new subscribers.
I think when the channel first started the videos were released daily. It wasn't until Jennbo got even more involved that it started slipping. In the early days, Tim used to do the editing. Funny how the speed of the uploads changed when Queen Lazy Ass took over.

Reactions: 4
When the Bojos go days without posting, it usually means they’re on a staycation.

Reactions: 5
OFF TOPIC: I know this is off topic but it popped into my head. Several years ago my husband was driving on to the military base where he works as a contractor. The military gate guard stopped him to do a random search and he asked my husband if he knew his name (he was looking at my husband's ID at the time). My husband said yes, he knew it but didn't answer the question otherwise. The guard started laughing because he realized he asked the question wrong. He should have asked "can you please tell me your name."
Haha that’s too funny!! Honestly the way someone phrases a question can really dictate how you can or should answer!

Reactions: 1
I really had a feeling that Jenn was like this. What kills me though is that people see this stuff and are like; “They’re Royalty so it’s cool.”
I would be bullshit if I was a TM, had a bad TTT experience and watched a vlog where dipshitzydoodle Jenn says “I talked with a team member and they told me...blah blah blah like everything was roses and they didn’t just scream at someone to get their way.

They also never show themselves talking with any team/cast members. Probably because trackers only speak asshole and it would make them look bad in the vlog.

is that the show that spawned the meme of the lady yelling at Smudge the cat? If it is, she’s the lady yelling at Smudge.
Taylor Armstrong

she’s definitely a Vicki Gunvalson, the ugliest housewife inside and out of all the RH franchises

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.