The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when you book a cabana you select a type and general area not a specific cabana. The specific cabana is assigned when you check in. So yes in theory, they could have arrived early and requested “Something accessible for the stroller” which isn’t going to be questioned and somebody who also pre-booked could have used regular entry and required an accessible cabana which was no longer available to them and been ass out. Thankfully it seems there are quite a few accessible cabanas but it is still an asshole move on their part and no as seriously as US takes accessibility, I don’t think a kind TM saw a stroller and made magic happen 🙄
I don't think it was implied as "magic"; rather simply trying to help the guest with their stroller.

Either way, there seemed to be gray areas around this entire discussion and if it's remotely possible another family with strollers could have been given a similar cabana with an easier "drive-up" option on concrete, then it's a moot point. I am going to continue to side on the side of the TM who was just doing their job. 🤷‍♀️

And for fucks' sake, Trackers - upload a bleeping new video already so we can move on from this cabana talk! 🤣

I must be going deaf because I didn’t hear “prebook” I heard “booked” but that is also applicable when you book day of. We have booked a cabana there day of and were allowed into the park early

anyway it’s a moot point as of right now

but I still think these two fuckbags are dirty liars and cheats
OMG. I just realized you wrote "moot point" too. Get out of my brain!!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ugh you killed me with this…I love me some Kathryn😍😍😍😍

I told my husband I want to go as her character from WandaVision for Halloween…or her character from Bad Moms…he said no one would “get it”
The WandaVision one I think people would get.

That would be like the time my husband and I went as Wayne & Garth to my BIL’s annual Halloween party and no one knew who I was (Garth) when he wasn’t next to me. They all said, “you just look like you.”
like damn idk if I should be offended or flattered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The WandaVision one I think people would get.

That would be like the time my husband and I went as Wayne & Garth to my BIL’s annual Halloween party and no one knew who I was (Garth) when he wasn’t next to me. They all said, “you just look like you.”
like damn idk if I should be offended or flattered.
Absolutely flattered. Garth is a bleeping legend IMHO 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I don't think it was implied as "magic"; rather simply trying to help the guest with their stroller.

Either way, there seemed to be gray areas around this entire discussion and if it's remotely possible another family with strollers could have been given a similar cabana with an easier "drive-up" option on concrete, then it's a moot point. I am going to continue to side on the side of the TM who was just doing their job. 🤷‍♀️

And for fucks' sake, Trackers - upload a bleeping new video already so we can move on from this cabana talk! 🤣

Florida Resident Edits puts out videos faster than the Trackers. The only person slower at doing videos other than Jenn is Tyler McDowell’s editor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

you didn’t imply magic, others did. I think we actually agree about the TM doing their job, my only difference is that I think the trackholes made a carefully worded request to get what they wanted.

you didn’t imply magic, others did. I think we actually agree about the TM doing their job, my only difference is that I think the trackholes made a carefully worded request to get what they wanted.
Ahhh. Got it. (y)

And yes, I could totally see them making a carefully worded request. In this particular case, I will believe that way over them faking a disability and / or Jenn stomping her feet bitching out a TM (as both ideas were thrown out there) to get that cabana.

Reactions: 2
Omg Jen save us and post a new video already. Its trending back to more cabana talk. What the hell have they even been doing the last week. Their content is all a week or more old. The velicicoaster, vb, sapphire falls were filmed a week ago. They really are hitting a wall of no new ideas and lacking motivation to keep up with the daily vlog. Its like they've given up.

Reactions: 5
Omg Jen save us and post a new video already. Its trending back to more cabana talk. What the hell have they even been doing the last week. Their content is all a week or more old. The velicicoaster, vb, sapphire falls were filmed a week ago. They really are hitting a wall of no new ideas and lacking motivation to keep up with the daily vlog. Its like they've given up.
agreed! What happened to the splash party? Wasn’t Tim spotted in the wild a few days ago? If they do another lazy live they definitely suck.

I did not start following them regularly until July 2020 so it hasn’t even been a year... did they ever put them out day of? Even when MK reopened I feel it was a next day release. Sincerely asking because I am curious.

Also I realize that I started watching them in July and found this place in early fall I think? Did a fair amount of lurking and didn’t post anything until the last day of 2020. I think it was the uptick in Jenn in the blogs that did me in.

agreed! What happened to the splash party? Wasn’t Tim spotted in the wild a few days ago? If they do another lazy live they definitely suck.
He was in AK 4 days ago according to IG. What are the chances they’re going on another staycation for Father’s Day?

Yes, I think someone spotted him at DAK.

I think we're missing SF check-out day and the fRiEnDs cOmInG OvEr splash party.

Edited to add: I think last week, I counted 4 video uploads and a live show. So they're at 3 vlogs this week. I guess we should expect 1 more vlog for the remainder of the days of the week?

I didn't count the live show because that's zero work for Jenn.

You mean like how their #hosted hotel and comped meals are never fully disclosed?

And in the last 5 seconds of the video....
TIM: “Thanks XYZ for having us” or
“We were invited out by XYZ”

He was in AK 4 days ago according to IG. What are the chances they’re going on another staycation for Father’s Day?
The odds are as high as him ordering another bleeping burger.

however JennBo never plans anything so I doubt she’ll make any effort for tim

I did not start following them regularly until July 2020 so it hasn’t even been a year... did they ever put them out day of? Even when MK reopened I feel it was a next day release. Sincerely asking because I am curious.

Also I realize that I started watching them in July and found this place in early fall I think? Did a fair amount of lurking and didn’t post anything until the last day of 2020. I think it was the uptick in Jenn in the blogs that did me in.
It used to be an almost same day release or if not it was scheduled for the next day. Since having Jackson, the pandemic, and getting kicked off the media lists they’ve been seriously floundering in the release schedules.

I thought their new pawn friend works for Four Seasons? She could pass the buck and have him set it all up.

• Heart

Jenn "GUYS FATHERS DAY CHANGES EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!!! I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE CHANGES....LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllll how am I supposed to know it's the Third Sunday every June?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I don't think they've really ever been ones to post videos same day besides a rare occasion here and there. But it seems like they usually did next day or 2 days at most. Being a week behind with a lot of days with no video recently seems odd for them. They were the masters of the algorithm and churning out daily content.

They've either given up on being current and daily or they are stockpiling videos to put up while they go on a secret vacation for fathers day weekend. What is the gambling line for them sneaking off to Disneyland this weekend? Avengers campus is still pretty new and could drum up a lot of views and potential new subscribers.

I think the delay is because they're on another staycation at Aventura. Just my guess. But would love new content to rip apart other than cabana drama..hahahah

Jenn "GUYS FATHERS DAY CHANGES EVERY SINGLE YEAR!!!!! I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH ALL THE CHANGES....LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLllllllllllllllllllllll how am I supposed to know it's the Third Sunday every June?
I mean it’s like she does the absolute least she can do for the person she’s supposed to love.

hell even if I hated my husband secretly (which I could never because he literally puts up with my insane tit and I don’t know how some days) I would still make our son make the effort.

Tim is a goofy ass fucker and a moron but he still seems to be a decent dad and really enjoys Jackson and seeing him happy. I know that he manhandles him sometimes but that can happen when you are parenting. I just wish Tim would put his foot down and tell Jenn to duck off

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.