Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
a) is that why they skirted over Jackprop’s 18 month old check up with the pediatrician? Normally they tout how superior and advanced he is. This last check up they were mum and evasive.

I don’t see the markers of autism. Just physical, emotional and cognitive delays caused by his parents’ lifestyles.

b) @Art Vandelay said “Jenn was a beast”, meaning huge. Personally I think it is a food baby. I could be wrong, we shall see how this all shakes out, cause I don’t follow them that closely.
i see many potential red flags of autism. I don’t think anything will be addressed any time soon because I don’t believe they would be honest in any evaluations.

Reactions: 1

bakerbetty

VIP Member
Of course he is lmao this is the same Dim and spawn of Satan that say silverware for plastic cutlery ffs and uses there son as a prop.

Why was Dim all proud of that chewro (British so don't know how to spell them lol) he gave to Grunter saying it was off someone personally? Has Dim got like a disability or just a total prat?
Prat... total prat...😁

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
They used to smoke weed though there's some debate as to whether or not they still do whenever her sister drops into town and they get the end-of-vlog couch giggles.

In my post, I was referring to her sister's IG. On here, Jenn's sister = 🍑 Her sister LOVES to smoke weed.

If you check out her IG, you'll see why the 🍑 reference.🤣
_itsahbarbieworld_
She got the looks out of that family but I still need some fucking eye bleach.

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that is the sweetest offer I’ve probably ever received. It’s funny because my husband said I’ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. That’s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack 🤣😩
That really sucks, and I can certainly understand. Is it more with dealing with people you don’t know or just in general? I get it either way, one on one interactions can be awkward as Hell.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
It kind of seemed earlier during the cabana discussion that someone was arguing with the resident tm just to argue. Or they just want the attention.

Caramadden0404

My parents are from Saginaw, MI. My Aunt and cousin still lives there. They keep trying to talk me into coming up there to visit and go to CP. I'm like I'm not a huge roller coaster fan. At least not scary one. LOL!!
I'm not into all the coasters either but the lake is beautiful and I'm looking forward to the lazy river being open this year too!

Typzee Teepee

Best thing we ever invested in was an 8 by 8 floor mat that goes underneath the high chair. The boy can eat whatever he wants and if he spills something, oh well. No big deal.
I have 2 sons 29 and 30. Were pretty much old school so they were off formula early and onto real food. Im pretty sure both of my kids were feeding themself by a year,supervised of course. I have pics of my second son on his 1 year birthday eating mashed up meatballs with his toddler spoon, in his highchair with no shirt on...he was a mess...it was in his hair, under his arms and all over the kitchen floor...i did, however, cut their grapes, and other dangerous foods,,,never gave them hot dogs or sausage with skin till they were much older....i cringe when i see Jackson being spoon fed like a bird, and watch him whimpering for food. By that age my kids were speaking full sentences and singing along with the Kidsongs videos. I dont think anything is wrong with him other than lack of human interaction.....im sure at one point he will catch up....but he cant feed himself i cant imagine toilet training....my kids were doing well around 16 months (with some accidents) but fully trained before 24 months....i feel bad 😪

apojacks

VIP Member
My kids used to watch Keenan and Kel so that's where we know him from. Tim should have been more careful in his 'joke' as it could be construed as him saying all black people look the same type racism. He really doesn't think does he.
That’s exactly where I was going with it because based on past behavior I could totally see this happening. I wasn’t paying much attention on the first watch through but I stand corrected. When Tim got off the ride TM’s we’re handing out churros that they said were courtesy of Universal Studios and The Today Show, he probably assumed that Al Roker was there.

Judymcfluffy

She's mentioned her sister at times before but never put her on camera. Based off of FB, it doesn't appear that Jenn associates with her family much at all these days (outside of her sister coming for a visit a month or two ago). Her family never references her on FB - even with pics or anniversaries of Tari's passing.

Her dad was in town too recently and Amanda showed it on IG but Jenn never referenced her dad in vlogs. Amanda is always with Jenn's aunt (Tari's sister) and her racially diverse family and their grandma. Grandma cooks up a storm and Amanda shows it on IG.

Tim's family, to the contrary, obviously has been shown A LOT on camera.

After what Jenn said about Tim's mom on Twitter, I don't think any of us are surprised if Jenn, too, cut ties with the great majority of her family for whatever reason (though, she's said in the past during the start of the #metoo movement that she was also sexually abused as a child but many of us didn't 100% believer her, sad to say, given her track record of lies)
Wow I didn't know any of this. I'm new to it all. I wanna know everything lol

Yeah I forgot about that one!
What!

Judymcfluffy

Yep. Older ones. I'd (or someone) would have to dig to find them. I'll see what I can do.

Edited to add: Ok, I can't find it at the moment but I'm sure someone else can. It's the one of Jenn as like a teen, Amanda as like a pre-teen, and I can't remember who else is in the photo but they're standing there together laughing. And we know it's her sister just because it matches up with her travel history on IG and Jenn's statements about her sister being in town, Jenn's maiden name, Jenn's father's FB, Amanda's FB, Jenn's grandma's FB, etc. - all connects the dots plus public records, etc. We've all done our proper internet sleuthing on this one. :)
Lmao brilliant I like that they obviously hide there dirty secret as I never knew about Amanda lol. She's probably nicer too to be honest lmao. Jenn really thinks she the bee knees when in fact she's a pigs butt crack lmao.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
How big is TPE?

If Mr. Morrow can fit into the seat, then it's a pretty forgivable size limit since I saw Nate in person on our last trip, and he's a big boy.
I remember him saying his weight and height in a video but I didn’t focus on it because I literally want to jump through the screen and choke him🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Truth. I’m thinking it’s time for new Smyrna again
I'm thinking they will want to go where another vlogger has gone recently. If not Aventura then it may be Gaylord Palms because ATW took his parents there.

apojacks

VIP Member
The freakin desserts! Whenever I’m out with people desserts are 95% of the time shared between 2 or 3 people. The 2 desserts each thing is just disgusting.
Instead of Jenn Does It, I think they’re gonna returned to Jenn versus Food