Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhFFSakes

How it works here is if someone gives you a gift equal in value to $10,000 or more the donor files a gift tax return to pay the tax. The recipient does not pay tax on the gift. Normal gifts are not tax deductible.
I think for a business there is a maximum you can spend on one person and call it a gift and I want to say it’s under $100. I don’t think the $10000 applies here.

So basically we all know that these trips are not really gifts because they need to be able to write them off. The fact that they are indeed calling them gifts to each other (because you know 💪🏼 ) on the internet could come back to bite them on the ass if someone reports it to the irs. I would be super careful if I were them because I can guarantee you that their write offs and expenses are super gray area and it would be very hard to prove that the expenses are solely for business and not at all for personal use. Plus do you really think that they save all their receipts and that they are in good order? I do not.

Reactions: 1

Judymcfluffy

um what? Not really understanding the tie in here… 🤷🏻‍♀️
That she doesn't have to wait till the next trip to announce a baby. Fuck why am I explaining lmao

No and even if it was deductible, they wouldn't get 100% of it back, only a portion of it. There is a formula on what percentage is deductible if it is a valid deduction.
Ok cool thank you I learned something new 😁❤

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah, I remembered that after I had written what I wrote and I was like - I KNOW someone is going to call me out on him pointing out the buttons for a second. 🤣
And he may be totally wrong on why they are there. There may be a number of reasons it is located where it is. It could totally be because someone is sitting down and not wanting to get up to tap their tapu tapu or they are there as a back up only if there is an issue with the screen. I couldn't really tell but it appeared they use the exact same touch points for cabanas without walls. Are they not the same?
1623977874067.jpeg

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
i wonde if they got #Hosted at Busch Gardens. SE & PMM both put out videos today that they were invited out for a media day. Hmmmm

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
He’s an absolute MO-RON

they aren’t on sensors. I’ve never stayed in a hotel room where I’m sweating to death at night. I put the ac all the way down and it stays that way

Tim, those are called the meat sweats. If you ate a salad and actually lost some weight you wouldn’t sweat like that at night

I know this is incredibly random but doesn’t anyone else absolutely loathe the way that Tim says the word ‘sandwich’

I can’t even figure out how to type it out in order to mock him.

let me tell you, once you hear it, you’ll never un-hear it
When we stayed at Pacific Royale several years ago, there was a room sensor on the wall and the AC would stay on if you moved while you slept. My husband was too hot and he got up and sat in the chair for most of the night. I don't know if they still have them there or not but the hotel desk said they were there to conserve energy. I also didn't know the hair dryer was in the closet. At the time, they were still on the wall at Disney. I went to the park with crappy hair because I wasn't able to blow dry my hair. There was nothing in the room to indicate where it was located and they didn't mention it when we checked in. My MIL calls them "sammiches." Drives me crazy.

I haven't watched it but it sounds like shes salty they aren't part of the media group anymore. They did give out free churros on opening day which I would have been happy with. Sounds like she forgot about that.
Yeah I caught that too. I wonder if their stans will pick up on the fact the Trackers were treated as "regular guests." Although I'm sure the TM gave them the fruit platter at the pool for free.

apojacks

VIP Member
a) is that why they skirted over Jackprop’s 18 month old check up with the pediatrician? Normally they tout how superior and advanced he is. This last check up they were mum and evasive.

I don’t see the markers of autism. Just physical, emotional and cognitive delays caused by his parents’ lifestyles.

b) @Art Vandelay said “Jenn was a beast”, meaning huge. Personally I think it is a food baby. I could be wrong, we shall see how this all shakes out, cause I don’t follow them that closely.
I have no idea if he is on the spectrum or not. He is definitely delayed and it was heartbreaking to see him not even recognize the presence of his own father. Not trying to compare anything, but my kid is six months younger than Jackson and he knows I’m in the room even if I don’t even come in and say his name, he’ll look and go; “Dada!”

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice that we haven’t seen them in the Tesla since car seat gate? I’m betting Buddy is forward facing...
yeah he is facing forward but the only way we know is we saw Tim change the position of the car seat. No video of them in the car since then. I wonder why?

apojacks

VIP Member
It's his only saving grace.... Bet Jenn is particularly pissed at this given her outburst at him, hounding him off Facebook for calling her out on her weed smoking anxiety treatment.

Jenn, Dev is a piece of shit, slimy and full of self importance and yet he's better than you guys and still on the Disney media list. How does that feel bitch?? Better get the weed back out.
They’re sooooo boring and full of themselves. I can’t stand PCDev. We watched a resort tour the other day and I was bored to tears by it. I’d rather watch Tim get half a stock over toilets and USB ports than watch his whiny ass.

Wife and I were talking today about how the Trackers could open up a whole new world of subscribers if they started doing their videos from Jackson’s eyes. There’s a ton of new parents who will be taking their younglings to Disney for the first time and there isn’t a ton of content out there for what to do with toddlers at Disney or Universal.

• Wow

Judymcfluffy

I think for a business there is a maximum you can spend on one person and call it a gift and I want to say it’s under $100. I don’t think the $10000 applies here.

So basically we all know that these trips are not really gifts because they need to be able to write them off. The fact that they are indeed calling them gifts to each other (because you know 💪🏼 ) on the internet could come back to bite them on the ass if someone reports it to the irs. I would be super careful if I were them because I can guarantee you that their write offs and expenses are super gray area and it would be very hard to prove that the expenses are solely for business and not at all for personal use. Plus do you really think that they save all their receipts and that they are in good order? I do not.
That is true and if they do save the receipts I bet its a few boxes of thrown in paper that they pass to there poor accountant lol

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
The timeline lines up with them conceiving on or shortly before their #hosted stay at Animal kingdom lodge.

Why do I know this?? I need brain bleach
Right because they already knew she was pregnant when they went to Aulani. That's why she didn't go to the spa.

That is true and if they do save the receipts I bet its a few boxes of thrown in paper that they pass to there poor accountant lol
Yes they keep them in a zip lock bag (they've shown them before). Again, not everything they do is tax deductible and believe me, the IRS will catch anyone who tries to cheat the system and a reputable tax accountant would never risk his license to file an incorrect tax return.

apojacks

VIP Member
Awesome I LOVE gossip I need to go see all this hahaha I'm in the UK too south Wales 🇬🇧
I don’t remember where Sam (Jackie’s boyfriend) is from. They did do a ton of UK theme parks when she was over there last month. She also had regularly scheduled uploads for while she was in the ten day quarantine

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Was that me?? I remember wondering how in the fuck she didn’t know what Jackson had for lunch…

like you live there and do nothing else WTF
Well she never knows what he has for breakfast unless they are on a staycation. She doesn't get up until closer to noon.

Judymcfluffy

Dim and Gin in their older videos always looked like they were on something. Dim would film so many outros bloodshot saying he fell asleep watching a movie.
Ahhh ok gotcha imagine that gif actually stoned tho his eye would fall off and they wouldn't stop eating lmao

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
The WandaVision one I think people would get.

That would be like the time my husband and I went as Wayne & Garth to my BIL’s annual Halloween party and no one knew who I was (Garth) when he wasn’t next to me. They all said, “you just look like you.”
like damn idk if I should be offended or flattered.
Absolutely flattered. Garth is a fucking legend IMHO 🤣🤣

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK I am having terrible deja vu about those D&B bags. The same confusion over the “big” one being less expensive than the “small” one and having no clue what they are actually called. A discussion about the “small” one looking like an old timey Dr bag. Am I losing my mind or was that the trackholes previous AK video?

larrade1

I thought everyone suspected it was Sam (Jackie's BF) or WDW Couple? Very interesting.
Why would it be either of them? WDW Couple got ripped into by FRE and commented on it and made a big drama and who is Sam apart from being SE BF, why would he care what other Vloggers are doing?

There has been multiple videos nice to Dev on the channel and also why would anyone else make a video on that guy who clearly was paying for stuff for Dev and has since vanished. This video here

is why I think that. Nobody cared about who this guy was or his channel other than Dev, why would he get a dedicated video like this?

omgucnt

VIP Member
We aren't talking about 2 drinks spread over 4 to 8 hours. In vlogs lately it seemed he got to the parks very near closing time. Have you seen recent videos where he literally has a plan of attack to go on a ride, snack, drink alcohol, repeat? Keep in mind you only see him drinking as many as he wants to show on camera. One recent vlog he drank at least 5 alcoholic beverages.
And you don't have to look drunk to be intoxicated and over the legal limit.
I don't know if he drives after drinking or not but why are all these new people here suddenly defending him so hard with the alcohol and myth of how quickly it leave the human body? Seems like Nate or Veronica may be among us. Thou doth protest too much.
He’s definitely in here... I’m trying to figure out who he is on here.

Nate you’re a disgusting sweaty mess, an accident waiting to happen and I hope to God you don’t hurt anyone else with your selfish drink driving.

• Heart