Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FireWife

Well, that could just be a communication issue between Tim and Jenn. I'm usually still asleep when my son gets up with my wife to have breakfast and I still know what he's eaten. I only give Jenn the benefit of the doubt in that regards because I think that there is a shit ton of resentment in that marriage right now.
I can understand that to a degree, I guess because I'm a mom I think she should also have the same thought process and priorities as I do... lol but I swear we are vastly different! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1

Judymcfluffy

I'm 7 pages behind but just wanted pop in before I catch up and mention how strange Jens reaction was to it possibly raining. When they were headed for ice cream and a drop of water fell from a tree on her she panicked and had already turned around to go back the other way before Tim told her it wasn't raining it was from the tree. Is she really that afraid to get wet at a waterpark? Seemed like a bit of an overreaction.
Coz she would melt coz she's the wicked witch of the orange co
How it works here is if someone gives you a gift equal in value to $10,000 or more the donor files a gift tax return to pay the tax. The recipient does not pay tax on the gift. Normal gifts are not tax deductible.
So they can't get there money back cause they called it a gift?

StanTracker

Tim, "And look at the commode!" *pans over to olympic sized pool* " *Kermit voice* "Please flush the pool after using."

Judymcfluffy

Who's all these Devs and FRE AND WDW AND CYEBKDHJDHKCFJ???.? I'M so confused

Not all expenses are considered business expenses even if you are self-employed and again, it isn't a 100% write-off. It is a percentage. I commented several pages back on what are considered normal expenses for a youtube vlogger. In the last thread I think. For example, the Trackers can't write off the cost of the Tesla as a business expense but they can claim the mileage going to the places where they will vlog and they must maintain an accurate mileage log. They can't claim mileage for any trips made for their personal benefit, such as going to the grocery store (it is a personal expense and Publix doesn't allow them to film there). Now, they might claim mileage on a trip to Target because they're vlogging in Target. Their accountant would have to make that determination. If you are in the UK I believe your taxes are automatically taken out of your salary and you only file a tax return to get a refund if you quit your job correct? Also you have a poll tax? Our tax system is rather complicated. Fortunately we have publications and the instructions that come with the schedules that need to be completed are pretty clear cut. If the return is complicated or have some gray areas it is always best to use a tax accountant to complete those here.

I hope that's what they get too. Jenn needs to pay for her raising and the best way to do that is to get a little girl exactly like her.

Oh I should send this clip to my friend who works for the Internal Revenue Service. It's a hoot and she'd get a kick out of it.
DO IT!!!! lmao whaaaa haaa haaaa evil 😈😂❤

What if….Jenn is actually the man in the relationship?? Like maybe that’s why Tim finds her attractive because she isn’t feminine at all

*ETA*
Not that I’m saying a gender has to behave a certain way. I’m just noting their relationship dynamic

Yes and ugh I’m sorry someone said I was mean for saying this before but he looks like he would smell bad…I don’t think hygiene is his forte
So true!

So, which one of you is FRE? 🤣

Judymcfluffy

We think that Tim and Jenn’s major problems are that they are hanging around the wrong people and that they need normal friends. My wife has been talking the last couple of nights about how if we ever met Tim and Jenn in the parks she would make it her mission to be Jenn’s friend and teach her how to dress properly now that she has had Jackson. I’m sure that would go over like a fart in church.
Omg imagine that 😂 she would probably take it out on Tim then eat 4dinners and desserts in a row all while licking her lips obnoxiously and talking with her mouthful and still wear those over loaded daisy dukes lmao before long her shorts button will take out Tim's eye or level them out lmao. My hubby always says "you just know she's an evil bitch behind the scenes" and that comes from a man who has the most kind hearted person who tolerates my salty sarcasm lmao

Judymcfluffy

I love that you are like 'tell me everything' buckle up cupcake, you're in for a wild ride! 😂😂 there is about 10 years (a little more) of crazy crap you wouldn't even belive the trackers of said and done.
Im soooo excited I want it all 😂

apojacks

VIP Member
Nah don’t give that bitch the credit. It wasn’t breakfast, it was lunch.

Jenn should be out of bed and getting shit done by lunch time. She’s a piece of shit
Buuuuuuuuuuuut youse guuuuuuuuuuuys.....having a kid is hard...and I need to catch up on Desperate Housewives. No wait...it's not Desperate Housewives...it's Real Housewives. She's the ugly one, right?

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
Omg imagine that 😂 she would probably take it out on Tim then eat 4dinners and desserts in a row all while licking her lips obnoxiously and talking with her mouthful and still wear those over loaded daisy dukes lmao before long her shorts button will take out Tim's eye or level them out lmao. My hubby always says "you just know she's an evil bitch behind the scenes" and that comes from a man who has the most kind hearted person who tolerates my salty sarcasm lmao
BAC381CE-0353-4055-977E-1C36B990ACCE.jpeg

She keeps it up and she will be seeing Dr Now.

• Haha

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn will get some steaks delivered from Publix and then demand Timbo grill them in the oppressive heat while she plops herself on the couch.
That wouldn’t surprise me, but remember, Tim wants to spend the day building fucking Lego’s. Shit, I know I’m not doing Jack shit tomorrow other than working my side gig. Eventually we’re gonna rent out a theater and watch Back to the Future or Jurassic World. I’m leaning towards Jurassic World. We’ve seen Back to the Future twice…never seen Jurassic World in the theaters, but we have seen Jurassic Park like six times in the theaters. 😂😂

Thank you! I remember that too. She said you could hear the noise of it clinking in the video.
Maybe that’s why she gained all that weight, so the ring would never fall off again. Right now she needs some cutters to get that fucker off.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
We weren’t talking about the VB fruit basket. We are talking about when they are by the pool at Sapphire Falls on their checkout day. The “team” brings them a fruit plate
I think they ordered that fruit tray. He was being way too sly to hint at it being free without actually saying so. You know how some people want you to believe something without out and out lying? That's Tim for sure. He will present it in such a way that you believe something without it being true.