Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Wait, so they film Jackson in the tub but still have yet to film themselves being offered an accessible cabana or a big plate of “free fruit”. Or anything “free” for that matter 🤡🤡

Judymcfluffy

I’m sure people think I’m a stan because I don’t always go into attack mode. There ARE gray areas for me, and they do entertain my son when he’s cranky…ok, let me rephrase…Tim and Jackson entertain my son, when Jenn comes on screen he cries.
Your sons the Stan which is about right for those two clowns as for you nah you are not kiss arse, well not that I've seen so far lol.

lauraingal

Yep. Older ones. I'd (or someone) would have to dig to find them. I'll see what I can do.

Edited to add: Ok, I can't find it at the moment but I'm sure someone else can. It's the one of Jenn as like a teen, Amanda as like a pre-teen, and I can't remember who else is in the photo but they're standing there together laughing. And we know it's her sister just because it matches up with her travel history on IG and Jenn's statements about her sister being in town, Jenn's maiden name, Jenn's father's FB, Amanda's FB, Jenn's grandma's FB, etc. - all connects the dots plus public records, etc. We've all done our proper internet sleuthing on this one. :)
They look alike! Let’s not forget that!! Lol

apojacks

VIP Member
If something is flavored and cooked perfectly I don’t care what it costs (unless I’m on a budget)

I agree she could have just let people know that although significantly more expensive they were equally as wonderful tacos
In fairness she was probably working on getting three sheets to the wind. She’s another one that seems to like to booze at Disney

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Busch Entertainment (Anheuser-Busch who started Busch Gardens Tampa in the 50s) bought SeaWorld in the 80s from Harcourt (interestingly, Harcourt was located right across the street from SW Orlando).

Then Blackstone Group bought the Busch parks in 2007, I believe. Blackstone also has Merlin Entertainment (Legoland, Madame Tussaud's, Sea Life Orlando and other locations) and has stake in Universal properties with NBC.

Then Blackstone sold SW to a Chinese firm 10 years or so later, then I can't remember what the hell happened or who owns them now but I don't think it's wholly that Chinese firm anymore but they are still sister parks.

(but that's still why a lot of things are similar between Universal and SeaWorld (i.e. lanyards during festivals) bc of Blackstone)
I have never been to Busch Gardens Tampa. I've been to Busch Gardens Williamsburg a couple of times but that was years ago. They had a brewery tour so does Tampa also have a Busch brewery? I've been to Sea World in California and interestingly enough I've not been to the one in San Antonio. Six Flags Over Texas bunches of times. I haven't been to San Antonio in quite a few years, not since I quit working and when I did visit, it was always for business so no time to go to Sea World.

PJones

VIP Member
My wife is re-watching the latest video. Jesus, this is the saddest shit I have ever seen. "Hi Jackson! Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" And he doesn't even acknowledge his dad. God damn this is sad.
They were a fair distance away as you couldn't hear Jenn's reply on camera.
perhaps he didnt hear him

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
That’s why they left, not because of the rain but because Timmy had the shits and they needed to force Jackson to have a nap

I would normally be inclined to agree but have you seen Jenns skin?? She does not use sunscreen frequently nor does she actively apply it to Jackson
I agree it sound far fetched so maybe it is from all the greasy crap she manhandled while eating?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Does Amazon sell individual cards (since she won’t just hop in the car to the nearest target)? I just can’t understand how they function without her driving. I love my husband but if I had to spend every waking moment with him 24/7, I’d lose my mind. Even worse if I had to wait for him to take me everywhere.
I think they do but she said she bought the watch at Target. Target and Walmart have Apple kiosks in their stores. I don't know if either one will do cards with an online order.

OhFFSakes

Today is kind of bittersweet. My Dad retired to Florida so it's not like I can drop down to see him. For my Fiance Megan, it's been really rough for her since this is the first time shes been away from her Dad for Father's Day and he's not doing do well with advanced Alzheimer's, she feels super guilty that there isn't anything she can really do.

So trying to cheer her up I made her the Ohana bread pudding.

View attachment 626873View attachment 626874View attachment 626875

When in doubt carbs and sugar helps.
She is a lucky girl for sure!

Same here. My mom was an alcoholic so I very rarely drink. When I do I don't drive. The only time I really drink is at Disney. The S'mores adult milk shake at Beaches and Cream is amazing, but dangerous.LOL!! You literally can't tell there's alcohol in it. I get at least every trip to Disney. LOL!!
That sounds delicious and refreshing 😉

Eunice

The WDW couple…those were the ones who lived on property for a year, right? I always was surprised that their viewership was far less than the Trackers. Like that’s some serious dedication and I’m sure that they are true fans of Disney, unlike the Trackers who all they’ve done is watched the Disney film highlights. Trackers can get fucked.
The couple who lived on property in 2019 were Here with the Ears. I think their viewership is lower because they didn't vlog their experience when they were living there. They are now doing daily vlogs reliving their "Year with the Ears" but it doesn't have the same effect.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.

You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.
The doctor considers everyone who is overweight as obese. Just different levels of obesity will be noted.

Judymcfluffy

Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.

You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.
No I think they ment a beast not obese lmao she is the spawn of Satan after all.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Noted. Good observations.

I also see this as situational due to his parents’ life choices and him not being able to stay home and have a “normal” childhood.
• Jack$on is a pet and moneymaker prop to T&J. They, especially Jenn, don’t have a parental bond with him.
• He does not know any other people besides them, so he doesn’t know what people are or how to interact/relate to them
• he sees one or both of them every single waking moment of his life. So he has never been apart from either of them.
• they micromanage everything he does so he doesn’t expect comforting or reassurance from either of them, just criticisms.
• he is not allowed to freely play with toys at home on a consistent basis. So toys are a novelty to him.

Note: I am just having a discussion here. I am not saying that I am right or that you are wrong. I just write how I see things.

I truly appreciate all the posters’ POVs on this thread.
I honestly hope you are correct.