Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am a lurker and created an account just to address the Universal Tracker drama. Former Food and Beverage TM so I can be unfiltered as needed. I worked at South Carts and Fast Food Boulevard and can confirm everything the TM on here said. I quit and moved on during COVID-19. Jenn is a spoiled brat. End of story. Actually, she throws bitch fits all the time. I have served the trackers once or twice and have friends who constantly bitch about her and her incessant childish whining. Example: I worked Fast Food Boulevard during HHN 28 and these two idiots walk in. I was a cashier that night and they shoved a camera in my face while checking out. I politely told them I wasn't comfortable with a camera in my face and these two ignored it. Jenn started getting in my face as much as one could and started yelling about wanting to speak to my manager. She was talking a mile a minute and was loud enough that all the guests and coworkers turned to see the commotion. My TC came out and took over the convo, this bitch keeps whining for free food cause I upset her. I don't know what happened at VB, but it actually wouldn't be too far of a stretch to believe Jenn threw a tantrum or lied about a disability. Just my two cents. If you want to reply fine but I'm not getting into a ten-page discussion. Take my story or not.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Hello Everyone! 👋

I’m new to the boards and thought I would post for the first time and introduce myself. It’s great (and a relief) to find a group of like-minded people to discuss the whirlwind of Tracker fuckery with.

I have watched the Trackers since 2016 and at one point in time genuinely enjoyed the majority of their videos (cringe). However, I always had an issue with Jenn and thought there was something about her that felt disingenuous, but I tried to overlook it for the most part because I honestly didn’t know any better.

Everything changed for me when they posted the vlog of their new house, not sure what it was about it but it set off a chain reaction thereafter where I felt my hate and loathing for them build and build. Then, once she announced she was pregnant I was pretty much done with their channel. I have a 15 year old son, so I’m past the baby stage and not really interested in watching two emotionally stunted adults attempt to fumble and lie their way through life.

I thought for the longest time that I was being too hard on them, that maybe I really was just a “hater” like that stans said and that the problem was with me. Gradually over time I began to think that there was no way that it’s just me and there have to be others who felt similarly…and that’s what brought me here. I am so genuinely happy to have found others who share my same frustrations and are done pretending that Tim and Jenn aren’t two of the biggest assbags to have darkened the doorstep of YouTube.

I am looking forward to many future threads and lively discussions!

Reactions: 39

peteykirch

VIP Member
Today is kind of bittersweet. My Dad retired to Florida so it's not like I can drop down to see him. For my Fiance Megan, it's been really rough for her since this is the first time shes been away from her Dad for Father's Day and he's not doing do well with advanced Alzheimer's, she feels super guilty that there isn't anything she can really do.

So trying to cheer her up I made her the Ohana bread pudding.

20210620_171431.jpg
20210620_171649.jpg
20210620_171436.jpg

When in doubt carbs and sugar helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

stitch123

I can't keep up with y'all lately 😂 I'm still catching up on the last thread, but I had to share this. I have a feeling this will be accurate right down to the scowl from still being dragged around Disney constantly.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
HI, just chiming in on the autism talk: my mom is an SLP and specializes in autism so I know a fair bit about the diagnostic criteria. I don't believe Jackson is autistic. I DO, however, think he is developmentally stunted. This can /sometimes/ be an early indicator for autism, but in this case, I just think he hasn't been socialized as a normal todder; ie stuff like Gymboree and toddler classes, etc. RE: what someone else mentioned about Jackson preferring objects to people: this is again a socialization issue. If, and this is a BIG if, Jackson is autistic, he is most likely extremely high functioning.

I would also like to touch on the fact that we only see a small bit of their life, through a highly filtered and edited lens. There's no way to actually diagnose someone without spending IRL time with them to see how they go throughout their day.
Just my 2 cents!

Reactions: 25
so question-did your friend tell you if they (trackers) can get back on the media list?
funny enough we we’re taking about it last week. She said those two aren’t doing themselves any favors with how they present themselves online. She said anything is possible but she doesn’t see it happening soon since the senior management who threw them off is still there. She called them “a walking pr nightmare 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rebelle

VIP Member
It kind of seemed earlier during the cabana discussion that someone was arguing with the resident tm just to argue. Or they just want the attention.
No disrespect to the posters, but after a while when I saw the words: cabana with ADA, I just kept scrolling.

83AFFBB7-3988-4EF3-B2F4-2617695C13E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I logged off the site and forgot to add something- the tracker ARE off the Universal media list. I had a friend in the M and SM departments and remember when they called me and told me that the Trackers were pulled off the list per senior management’s request. The two videos that put them in the dog house? Urban Party and Gay is Contagious? From what she told me- they were tired of the complaints and didn’t want it to tarnish their progressive image

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Holy fuck, 7 new pages here and several on the old one. I can't keep up and bitch about remarks made in a timely fashion. 😂

It seems we have had several people who join in on the dissing vloggers here but then butt kiss them elsewhere? 🤷‍♀️ It is really quite odd and makes me exhausted to read here sometimes. I need more good natured cabana fighting please. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

peteykirch

VIP Member
They stop in the Gift Shop before going to the pool....

Dimbo is on the search for baby shampoo and FINDS SOME!

Apparently Dimbo forgot to bring swim trunks so he ended up buying some.

1624032946762.png

jennbo sporting her best Daisy Dukes...odds are the crotch of those things could be used a Sourdough Starter.

Jenn looking like either she crapped herself or is completely confused on her way to the pool slide.

1624033057712.png

When you push out a fart after two dinners and it's wet.

1624033200317.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Happy Father's day Tim.....hoping your lazy wife let you sleep in and got up with your miracle child. Hope the amazon orders she placed last night are delivered and that you get something better than an uncrustable and snackies for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

peteykirch

VIP Member
Check out day vlog at Sapphires Fall.

Timbo complains about the hard bed, and the motion sensor AC unit which makes the room hot at night when no one is moving.

They are going to the restaurant in the lobby for breakfast. Frugal Tim makes a point that you can get your AP Discount down at the restaurant but not if you ordered Room Service.

Tim is confused by a sign in the gift shop that states "Merchandise available by request"

Jenn tells us Jackpot loves lamps....he's destined to be Brick from Anchorman.

Dim is confused by the scallions and capers on the buffet line next to the bagels and smoked salmon.

Dim complains he can't see everything on the buffet because it's covered by a lid, despite the fact there is a little card in front of each thing saying what is in the pot.

I'm 3 minutes in, and I'm already annoyed by Dimbo being confused by everything.

Dim calls a donut that isn't the size of your head teeny tiny....he really has no idea about portion sizes.

Dim is upset that the restaurant doesn't have an a la carte option that everything is buffet only. He's excited to point out that Jackpot is FREE! since he is under 3 years old.

Dim is excited for the omelet station because he loves a BIG MEAT OMELET.

HOLY SHIT JENNBO'S HAIR IS A DISASTER! She literally flopped out of bed for this.

1624032198952.png

Dim makes a point of saying they need to eat $25 worth of eggs because now he is worrying about spending $$$$

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

2020planner

VIP Member
Let's all just sit back and digest this comment for awhile... :rolleyes:

Emily Le
Emily Le
9 hours ago
Y’all. Jenn does SO much work for her family. She deserves all the best. She’s an amazing wife and mother. Tim is very lucky. They’re very lucky to have each other.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim, people don't want to hear your narration on every ride you go on. I especially don't want to hear "oh that's not good the track is broken" every time you ride Everest. Shut up.

Reactions: 19

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Who's the stans on here? I can't be doing with arse kissers.
Can I be one? Pleeeazzze? How much does it pay?

Practicing:

Jenn has the most AmaZing skin complexion. She has the best taste in clothes and is a true beauty queen! She works so hard at editing, I don't understand how anyone can say otherwise.​
Tim is SO smart, he should teach at a university!​

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

peedee

Chatty Member
OFF TOPIC
I must be a sucker for punishment because I decided to watch some of PCDouchebags Aulani videos

holy shit he’s another asshole I just cannot stand

in his video when they first arrive in Hawaii he feels the need to mention that they are being picked up “in a Mercedes shuttle”

like who are you name dropping for you stupid fuck?
Did you see the gifts that awaited them when they got to their room :sick: They got ears and some other stuff. I tuned out when I saw Disney kissing their asses. Really Disney? How about gifting some families who spent years saving for a dream vacation or a family that may know they are taking a family member on what will be their final trip together.

• Heart
Apple Watch and aulani trip?? On top of the two fucking cruises they already have planned, sprinkled with the 78 staycations they’ve gone on? Jesus CHRIST these two relate to fucking nobody. The flexing has hit such pathetic status. Is this really what it takes to keep their floundering channel going. Did I say channel? I meant marriage

quick add: that kid is going to have absolutely nothing to look forward to in life. Except for moving away from his parents

adding to the add: they both look like shit. They should finally take a vacation
7C8D00DE-949A-42B6-A411-D72F7015DCCA.jpeg

Last edited: