Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhFFSakes

Omg Jen save us and post a new video already. Its trending back to more cabana talk. What the hell have they even been doing the last week. Their content is all a week or more old. The velicicoaster, vb, sapphire falls were filmed a week ago. They really are hitting a wall of no new ideas and lacking motivation to keep up with the daily vlog. Its like they've given up.
I did not start following them regularly until July 2020 so it hasn’t even been a year... did they ever put them out day of? Even when MK reopened I feel it was a next day release. Sincerely asking because I am curious.

Also I realize that I started watching them in July and found this place in early fall I think? Did a fair amount of lurking and didn’t post anything until the last day of 2020. I think it was the uptick in Jenn in the blogs that did me in.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
sorry I should’ve clarified… Busch Gardens is owned by Seaworld so if they are on the media at Seaworld it stands to reason that they are probably still on the media at Busch Gardens as well. I could be wrong but that’s just my thinking
I did not know Sea World owned Busch Gardens. I would have thought at the very least Tim would have gone if that is the case.

StanTracker

Jenn: I just poohed.
Tim: Lemme check the commode for a pot of gold. No pot of gold but I can smell the rainbow.
Stans: You're doing that wrong.

Happy Father's Day!

apojacks

VIP Member
I dunno if that’s fair tbh. You’re entitled to you opinion, but I think it’s a bit harsh. It’s not fair to say she wants nothing to do with him. She’s absolutely superglued to him!
She’s only superglued to him when the camera is on. Maybe I’m being a bit overly harsh, because Tim goes all out on Mother’s Day for a woman who clearly doesn’t give two shits and gets nothing in return. I forget who said it earlier but maybe Tim really does go all out on Mother’s Day for Jenn because he wants the same thing in return.

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Jenn “was a little nervous” but rode Kraken at SeaWorld with a VR headset on in 2017. Even said she wanted to ride Mako, but she had to stay with their camera bag because it would not fit in a locker. I’m not really sure why they needed a large camera bag when Tim basically filmed everything with a point and shoot camera or GoPro then.
But she took the headset off almost immediately

apojacks

VIP Member
Ugh you killed me with this…I love me some Kathryn😍😍😍😍

I told my husband I want to go as her character from WandaVision for Halloween…or her character from Bad Moms…he said no one would “get it”
It’s hard to believe that she was one of the top choices to play Pam on The Office. I don’t know what ranking she was but she’s always featured on that promo video that NBC puts out with; “What the cast of The Office almost was.”

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Same here. My mom was an alcoholic so I very rarely drink. When I do I don't drive. The only time I really drink is at Disney. The S'mores adult milk shake at Beaches and Cream is amazing, but dangerous.LOL!! You literally can't tell there's alcohol in it. I get at least every trip to Disney. LOL!!
My husband and I don't drink either but I will make an exception and have one Peach Bellini at the Italy Pavilion in Epcot.

apojacks

VIP Member
That’s why they left, not because of the rain but because Timmy had the shits and they needed to force Jackson to have a nap

I would normally be inclined to agree but have you seen Jenns skin?? She does not use sunscreen frequently nor does she actively apply it to Jackson
I’m fairly certain Jenn has vitiligo. I have it on my hands too. It looks like I missed spots applying self tanner, but it’s just lack of pigmentation in the skin. Again, not an expert, but that capture sure does look like my hands mid-summer

That looks like it could be a pretty advanced and untreated stage. As soon as my dermatologist diagnosed me with it I started wearing better SPF sunscreen.

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I’m sure it would be ok to wash the baby’s hair with normal shampoo for a one off?
Or even just rinse it?

Fucking shit heads!
Heck I've even used regular bar soap in a pinch when my daughter was a toddler. In those days she had fairly thin hair.

Barney Gumble

Jenn “was a little nervous” but rode Kraken at SeaWorld with a VR headset on in 2017. Even said she wanted to ride Mako, but she had to stay with their camera bag because it would not fit in a locker. I’m not really sure why they needed a large camera bag when Tim basically filmed everything with a point and shoot camera or GoPro then.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Jenn will get some steaks delivered from Publix and then demand Timbo grill them in the oppressive heat while she plops herself on the couch.
I don't think they own a grill. I may be wrong, but I don't think they ever used a grill at their old house and I've never seen it at this one.