Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Member29member20

So…. They’re planning to buy a balloon to put in their resort rooms. Balloon Ban is officially over. Also, stop promising us things you will do next time. It’s not happening and we all know it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
So awful and seriously why couldn’t he just drive home to get the ones he forgot. If he wasn’t going to at least invest in clothes that fit… they could have even ordered a new pair via Amazon Prime to the hotel if they are THAT lazy. It’s not hard.

How does Jen see that and let him leave it in. And I’m not talking about the footage. 🤢 Maybe Doug really is the father, and Jen has a big boy fetish 😝

I used to find Tim really handsome. My husband is just over 200lbs right now and up from his goal / lowest weight of 170 but he doesn’t squeeze himself into his clothes that fit at 170. We size up.
They went directly from Volcano Bay to check-in at Sapphire Falls so had swim shorts then. I'm thinking he didn't forget them but suffered a mishap.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Southpaw33

VIP Member
We better get a Father's Day video today so we have plenty of material to talk about. I swear if it's another staycation... I will still come here to complain. 😅

• Haha

lucyricardo

People are speculating about what they will do for Father's Day
I envision Jen doing something in the future like my cousin did (they are sadly much alike). She "gifted" her husband tickets to a baseball game with their two very young and active children. So for his special day, he took the kids to the ballpark by himself while she had free time to herself!
Jen would absolutely do that.

• Haha
  • Wow

2020planner

VIP Member
Ooohhhhh I must zone out and be distracted by all the other stuff on the counter!! 😂

Also, Tim's dad is a legend. Sent the gifts for Jackson in a Yuengling box 😂😂😂. Thanks Tim's dad! Lol
I always liked his Dad. He was pretty funny in some of the earlier vlogs he'd be in with Tim.

I loved how - at Jackson's birthday party - when his father fished for a prize from Jim, he won a Publix gift card and said he was going to go buy beer with it. 🤣 Tim actually bust out a laugh - and it was truly genuine - more genuine than I'd seen in forever from Tim.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Can I also just say, if Jenn has anxiety why is she not finding it difficult dealing with the concierge? I'd find that stressful.
I get so overwhelmed dealing with situations that require more than a “your total is…” sometimes I struggle to call and order pizza…I get all tongue tied and flustered.

Jenn has zero problems asserting herself. Her anxiety is about as real as those people who showed up protesting her pregnancy

scoker

Chatty Member
They turned the car seat around a long time ago I don’t think that this is that old of a video
Is it that the car seat is rear facing again or is this video that old that LazyButt just hadn’t uploaded it yet? We know that they are behind on their uploads. I didn’t watch the video so I don’t know if they mentioned when this was filmed.
@tpstyle posted this in the last thread to help date when they filmed. Tpstyle posted it last Tuesday.

😳 Jackprop is rear facing in his car seat! 👏👏

He goes down a kid’s water slide w/Jenn behind him and a HUGE Tidalwave (created by her girth) totally drenched him at the bottom!! He was so shocked and surprised.
Poor kid is thinking that his life flashed before his eyes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for another entry in the Dim Slacker Saga.

Where will the Slackers stay next? How many commodes will there be?

When will Jenny Two Dinners upgrade her game and turn into Jenny Three Dinners?

How disappointing will Dim's Father Day be?

How will the Slackers keep masquerading the fact to their fans that the Big 2 tossed them aside media wise?

I'm legitimately shocked Timbo didn't try to frame the last vlog as "An average guest experience for Velocicoaster" to skirt the entire fact they no longer are welcomed at Universal as "media members"

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Ugh Is Jenn STILL in the back seat with him?? He’s 19 months!!!

this may be an unpopular opinion but I disagree slightly with the people who imply Jenn has no connection with Jackson or maternal instincts. I feel it’s the opposite. I think she has an unhealthy obsession with him and SHE needs to be attached to HIM constantly. I try to be understanding that this may be their only child so they want to milk it for as long as possible but they have to back off of him a little bit and let him eat and drink on his own, play, and sit alone in the back seat. Don’t worry jenn, even if you’re in the front seat you’re still 2ft away from him. But even then she’ll probably hold his hand the entire car ride and will be sure to film it so all the Stans can see how much he looooves her.

also, is that right that they paid for a day pass for blizzard beach knowing it was going to rain, and leave after 2 hours? I didn’t watch so someone please clarify. Thanks!
I don’t think she’s attached to him. I this she has more issues than TIME magazine and is projecting them onto him. She is pretending to be a compassionate and concerned mother by hovering over him on camera. I think when the cameras are down she hands him to Tim and doesn’t give two fucks

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Can I be one? Pleeeazzze? How much does it pay?

Practicing:

Jenn has the most AmaZing skin complexion. She has the best taste in clothes and is a true beauty queen! She works so hard at editing, I don't understand how anyone can say otherwise.​
Tim is SO smart, he should teach at a university!​

🤣
Don’t forget that Jackson is a baby genius and I’m surprised he isn’t already interning at NASA helping with shuttle launches!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oh I’m sorry I thought this was a forum to discuss things. I guess your opinion is the only one that matters.
It’s a forum to discuss things not police people like an asshole!

and when it comes to drunk driving yeah my fucking opinion matters and there’s really no discussion I care to hear in opposition. It’s fucking wrong and I don’t care how much the guy weighs, he drinks a lot and I’d like to see him PROVE that he ubers to and from

MustLoveGoats

Tim: I’ve been trying to eat healthier lately but that sand pail full of ice cream sounds like a challenge. Maybe only a challenge after your bacon double cheeseburger?
Also Tim; the lifeguards have an app they use to, wait for it… track lighting!! Maybe the same one you could have used before you left the house 🤷🏼‍♀️ Morons!
But on a positive note, they had a hat on Jackson, in the house, before venturing out in the aforementioned cloudy and rainy day.
All in all, an uninformative, misinformation filled video.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
More bullshit from the last video...

Tim says he has been trying to eat better after just showing us a close-up of his greasy glistening double burger with bacon and cheese. Dude has eaten a cheeseburger or greasy breakfast in every video this week. I think he thought we were fooled by the fruit tray the other day.

They decide to walk to get ice cream during the lightning delay and a tiny drop of water falls from a tree overhead and Jenn looked like someone assaulted her. She was petrified over a sprinkle of water. Holy shit. 😂

Tim wondering if the stroller would be OK parked in the non-cabana peasant area.

Why did they have to insist on trying to get Jackson to nap during a storm? It is funny to me how they are the most disorganized people in the world, but they are so locked into Jackson's nap time when they take him out. Hey, dummies, try STAYING HOME with him then. Otherwise, go with the flow and stop trying to get your kid to nap outside during a thunderstorm. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn has zero creativity. Hiii Jenn!! How is that new apple watch going that I suggested for Tim.

Glad you put 10% effort into his Father’s Day!

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
New video and straight away jenn asked grunter "what do you see? Oh it's a lamp, he loves lamps" first I thought of anchor man and second again they ask him a question answer said question and states he loves it all while Jackson gets to say nothing or learn. Fucking idiots

Well so far Jackson loves lamp 😂
D043B1BA-7107-46D6-B180-34D58BE31041.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13