Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You’re cool in my book.
Sometimes I think you over share, but that’s just you being you. If I don’t care for what you state I just move on.

I enjoy this thread. You all are my tribe. People being real and stating their POVs. We can disagree. As long as it’s done with respect we are all chill.

I just wish the “closeted stans” would go hang with their own people.
My husband comes home and says “what did you and your friends talk about today”
🤣🤣🤣🤣

he’s referring to you all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

arickroxy

Couldn’t quote and respond to this on the last thread because it is full now, but someone said

“I'm just trying to pick our battles here.”

I deal with ADA every day in my job. I have to advocate all the time for my students who have disabilities. Defending disabled rights and speaking up for them is a battle I would deem worthy any day of the week, and I don’t consider it a waste of time. It may not be important to you, but it is very important to those who aren’t able to live “normal” lives and are just trying to get a chance to participate like everyone else. It‘s the same as parking in a handicap spot because its closer. There are ADA laws in place for businesses for a reason, they aren’t just suggestions.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Hold up…how is that having zero standards to say Jenn’s sister got the looks? I mean anything that looks better than a bridge troll is still better than Jenn. That’s not a lack of standards, that’s stating facts and neither one of them are what I would call attractive.
I honestly think neither Jenn nor Amanda are physically ugly or unattractive. I think they both can look very nice at times (I did think Jenn looked nice in the pregnancy photo shoot) and Amanda looks cute in some photos (I like her as a brunette better than blonde)

BUT for me, Jenn's INSIDES (i.e. attitude, behavior, history, etc.) are what make her ugly to me, and they are all I "see" when I look at her now. And for Amanda? She does her thing LOL but at least she's not pretending to be something she's not - unlike someone else. ;)

Happy Father's day Tim.....hoping your lazy wife let you sleep in and got up with your miracle child. Hope the amazon orders she placed last night are delivered and that you get something better than an uncrustable and snackies for dinner.
I know. It's sad. I just rewatched last year's video. She starts it off by saying that they said they weren't going to "celebrate"... WTF. You weren't going to celebrate Tim's FIRST Father's Day? Even during a pandemic, we were coming out of lockdown already by a month's time by Father's Day. Can't wholly blame it on the pandemic.

Then the video shows he cleaned shower heads.
He looked at his herbs growing.
She made him a chicken salad melt.
He played a bit with Legos.

Then the next video shows the other presents she got him that arrived a day later, then another a few days later.

I mean, it's not like you were doing much during a pandemic that Father's Day just sprung up on you and you couldn't get gifts delivered in time?

And you couldn't even order out for a fun meal for Father's Day? Places were still delivering all throughout that time. Their fave Tijuana Flats was delivering all through the pandemic - I got it delivered a lot at the start of the shutdown (and we weren't in the shutdown anymore in June). Oh that's right, they were afraid of takeout, nevermind.

Sometimes, for as much as he absolutely 100% pisses me off to no end, I actually feel bad for Tim.

Last edited:

BadM0therF0cker

“Raising an infant is easy”

Meanwhile your child can only say “Wha Dis”

This will possibly be my last post here as this video pushed us to hitting the unsubscribe on the Trackasses. They are not the same people we subscribed to years ago, they allowed money to change them for the worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

peteykirch

VIP Member
I think there is a good chance we don't even get a Father's Day vlog. Tim will use the we wanted to keep it private excuse to cover for Jenn doing absolutely nothing for him.

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
I think their next staycationn will be here... The COMMODEore Beachclub

Tim, I know you read this. Good fucking job stirring the shit with your bragging about how special your fucking cabana was. Dickwad. But unlike you and just about every other person you met, we managed to stay friends. Fuck you. Fuck your stroller. Seriously theme parks are jammed with kids and strollers, yours aren't all that thicc boy.

• Haha
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Moan about people not drinking on camera and moan
About people drinking. Which one is acceptable here? He’s a big guy of course he sweats in Florida. No clothes will change that
I don’t give a flying fuck about people drinking. Drink away but 1) don’t fucking lie about it like you are some holier than thou asshole (trackers) and 2) don’t fucking drink and drive (PMM & SE & numerous others)

and I’ve never moaned about either so go police commentary elsewhere nobody asked your opinion 👍🏼👍🏼

• Heart
  • Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
The difference between Jackie SE resort tour of Adventura reopening and Pool Day and this was night and day. I didn’t learn anything about the resort in Dims video.
BULLSHIT!

Tim showed us all the USB Ports, the Commode, and the waste of space foyer/vestibule.

What else could we want to know from a resort tour?

Bwahahahaha

• Haha

OhFFSakes

Did they just fuck themselves over by claiming these trips are Mother’s Day/Fathers Day gifts? I’m 99% sure that this is not going to fly with the IRS.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I honestly think neither Jenn nor Amanda are physically ugly or unattractive. I think they both can look very nice at times (I did think Jenn looked nice in the pregnancy photo shoot) and Amanda looks cute in some photos (I like her as a brunette better than blonde)

BUT for me, Jenn's INSIDES (i.e. attitude, behavior, history, etc.) are what make her ugly to me, and they are all I "see" when I look at her now. And for Amanda? She does her thing LOL but at least she's not pretending to be something she's not - unlike someone else. ;)

I know. It's sad. I just rewatched last year's video. She starts it off by saying that they said they weren't going to "celebrate"... WTF. You weren't going to celebrate Tim's FIRST Father's Day? Even during a pandemic, we were coming out of lockdown already by a month's time by Father's Day. Can't wholly blame it on the pandemic.

Then the video shows he cleaned shower heads.
He looked at his herbs growing.
She made him a chicken salad melt.
He played a bit with Legos.

Then the next video shows the other presents she got him that arrived a day later, then another a few days later.

I mean, it's not like you were doing much during a pandemic that Father's Day just sprung up on you and you couldn't get gifts delivered in time?

And you couldn't even order out for a fun meal for Father's Day? Places were still delivering all throughout that time. Their fave Tijuana Flats was delivering all through the pandemic - I got it delivered a lot at the start of the shutdown (and we weren't in the shutdown anymore in June). Oh that's right, they were afraid of takeout, nevermind.

Sometimes, for as much as he absolutely 100% pisses me off to no end, I actually feel bad for Tim.
Remember that she didn't wrap any of his Christmas gifts and just handed him Amazon boxes. She only thinks of herself.

But be easy on Jenn.... Father's Day changes every year.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

OhFFSakes

Does anyone really think the Trackers purposely ordered fruit? Haha no way was that their choice of food.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rebelle

VIP Member
I logged off the site and forgot to add something- the tracker ARE off the Universal media list. I had a friend in the M and SM departments and remember when they called me and told me that the Trackers were pulled off the list per senior management’s request. The two videos that put them in the dog house? Urban Party and Gay is Contagious? From what she told me- they were tired of the complaints and didn’t want it to tarnish their progressive image
A981C33E-B75F-4852-A2AC-0240365F092F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
What’s our over under (forgive me I’m not fully versed in gambling terminology) for JennBo totally fucking Father’s Day??

with their current posting erm “schedule” I feel like she has had AMPLE time to do something at least semi thoughtful for Tim.

Jenn here’s how I think tomorrow should play out…I would wake him up by showering him with raw hot dogs, then I would lock him in his room and demand he assemble the $1,000 worth of Lego sets you two fucking idiots have collected over the past few months while you pass out on the sofa binge watching RHOBH and day drinking (we all know you drink love stop lying), leave Grunter to his own devices…don’t worry I’m sure you will leave plenty of sharp corners exposed and balloons for him to stand on. Don’t forget to leave a glass bowl FILLED to the brim with large uncut grapes, Grunter might get hungry after his many attempts to escape the Jennitentiary. After that you can scrape together some sort of half assed meal from the remainder of the subscription box that you “cancelled”. Make sure it’s keto and vegan but covered in bacon 🥓 because we all know Tim is watching his girlish figure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenn shit out a kid. Has done zero in the way of raising said child. Wants to be treated like a goddess on Mother’s Day. Woof man.
Please be a bit more eloquent when putting Jenn down. There are many moms here who carried and gave birth to a child, none of us "shit out a kid".
May you never experience kidney stones, as I understand they're the male equivalent to birth, only we women are known to have a much higher tolerance for pain then men.

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Jackson is so happy running around a splash pad. Surely they can see the difference in him when he’s absolutely miserable strapped into his stroller sweating around a theme park.

quietcandy

VIP Member
I am a lurker and created an account just to address the Universal Tracker drama. Former Food and Beverage TM so I can be unfiltered as needed. I worked at South Carts and Fast Food Boulevard and can confirm everything the TM on here said. I quit and moved on during COVID-19. Jenn is a spoiled brat. End of story. Actually, she throws bitch fits all the time. I have served the trackers once or twice and have friends who constantly bitch about her and her incessant childish whining. Example: I worked Fast Food Boulevard during HHN 28 and these two idiots walk in. I was a cashier that night and they shoved a camera in my face while checking out. I politely told them I wasn't comfortable with a camera in my face and these two ignored it. Jenn started getting in my face as much as one could and started yelling about wanting to speak to my manager. She was talking a mile a minute and was loud enough that all the guests and coworkers turned to see the commotion. My TC came out and took over the convo, this bitch keeps whining for free food cause I upset her. I don't know what happened at VB, but it actually wouldn't be too far of a stretch to believe Jenn threw a tantrum or lied about a disability. Just my two cents. If you want to reply fine but I'm not getting into a ten-page discussion. Take my story or not.
I love when TMs and CMs come out of the woodwork to share their stories, so thank you for sharing yours!

FoBGD12

I went back to read the "about us" section on the Tracker website because I'm bored. I have the highlights that I considered the best of the bunch.
  • He actually included that douchy photo of himself wearing the t-shirt with his own face on it on the page.
  • "Countless viewers have commented repeatedly that Tim and Jenn have actually shaped their own travel plans. Which is exactly why they do it." is a weird way of saying that they like making money off of stupid people
  • It still mentions "spending time with their dog, Bandit" but includes zero references to the miracle child you figure they'd love to celebrate
  • "Subscribing to TheTimTracker on YouTube is not just a great way to pick up useful travel tips and information, but it’s like spending a little time each day with two really great friends." as if there isn't an actual list of friends they've burned over the years
  • It also talks about "thrilling theme park rides" and "exclusive behind the scenes entertainment experiences" as if they actually ride rides, weren't dropped from media lists, and didn't base their content around gorging at every park.

• Haha
  • Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I was right…The car seat is once again rear facing so Jen can control him easier from the backseat

I had to add: if he could ride a float down a slide by himself there is zero excuse for them to ride beside him on a baby slide and hold onto him

if she doesn’t stop controlling and hovering all over that kid he is going to grow up to be CliffClavin from Cheers

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL THEY DIDNT FILM THE TODDLER WATERPARK VLOG.

JEN YOU LAZY SLUT YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF BLUE BALL VLOGGING.

STOP TELLING US YOU ARE GOING TO DO X,Y,Z AND THEN FAIL AGAIN AND AGAIN.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'll order that pizza for you sweetie. Just let me know and I'll take care of it.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that is the sweetest offer I’ve probably ever received. It’s funny because my husband said I’ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. That’s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack 🤣😩

• Heart