The Tim Tracker #26 Help! We’ve fallen and we can’t get up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely didn’t check in in the am. This tracks with what the tm said happened. So they got resort benefits day of check in.
everybody staying at a Universal Resort hotel gets early park access on all days of their stay including check in and check out days. Volcano bay opens at 10 so they didn’t even have to get there super early.

Reactions: 4
Did they already do a LIVE to regift the stan's stuff they sent 5 years ago? Jenn can't schedule a set Superchat scam cause people will pounce. Have sock puppet accounts locked and loaded! We got this. She'll be so busy deleting stuff -- IT'S HER JOB!!

SIDE NOTE: Maybe they can get Hostess to #hosted the toddler party but...only if Jenn wears a Ding Dong Costume and Tim wears a Cupcake one.

They definitely didn’t check in in the am. This tracks with what the tm said happened. So they got resort benefits day of check in.
That's Tim Tracker being tracked AND bad luck.

Have any of you watched Holy Moly?!
Well just found out that Holy Moly gave Trackers their DVC points for their Vero Beach resort.
Trackers NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THEM IN THE VIDEO.
also to add Tim asked Holy Moly if they don’t use their points come to them first too.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Jenn is not a fan of thick meat 😳 we know Jenn, we’ve seen 😂

did they just imply that they don’t tip for room service? “The delivery charge was the same as what they would have tipped so it was like the same.”
No I didn't get that from what they were saying. They indicated there was a 22% gratuity added and a $3 delivery charge on top of the cost of the food. They said they would tip at 22% even if they had gone there to eat so the only extra charge was the $3 delivery fee.

Reactions: 3
No I didn't get that from what they were saying. They indicated there was a 22% gratuity added and a $3 delivery charge on top of the cost of the food. They said they would tip at 22% even if they had gone there to eat so the only extra charge was the $3 delivery fee.
I always thought you tip on top of the percentage fee. That's what I've done but I rarely order room service so I don't know what I'm doing.

Have these two glory holes completely forgotten that Tim’s done full tours of every resort in Orlando? At all 75 of their staycations he goes over tit he went over before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I always thought you tip on top of the percentage fee. That's what I've done but I rarely order room service so I don't know what I'm doing.
If it's just a "delivery fee" you should absolutly leave an actual tip, if it specifically says "gratuity" you dont necessarily need to, but I would be inclined to give the person delivering a couple of extra bucks.

Reactions: 7
If it's just a "delivery fee" you should absolutly leave an actual tip, if it specifically says "gratuity" you dont necessarily need to, but I would be inclined to give the person delivering a couple of extra bucks.
From the sapphire falls room service menu:
Prices are exclusive of FL sales tax, $3 Delivery Charge and a 22% Service Charge will be added to each delivery.

From the sapphire falls room service menu:
Prices are exclusive of FL sales tax, $3 Delivery Charge and a 22% Service Charge will be added to each delivery.
I would not assume that that charge would cover gratuity. I would probably ask.

Reactions: 2
If I am remembering correctly, didn’t Jenn have issues when she was pregnant with Jackson?
Wasn’t she in a wheel chair by the end? I’d think a second pregnancy might have issues as well.
I don't think she truly *needed* the wheelchair. If I recall, didn't he wheel her in / out for a dinner or brunch or something? It was all for show, IMHO (and I hate to say that and I know she had a few issues near the end, but given who we're talking about - remember how she was laid up on the couch for 3 days after "throwing her back out" pushing the Saturn or something like that?)

Nice catch! Though, on my huge desktop monitor, it looks really dark in color - almost black. Do you think it could be Coke poured into a wine glass? (if that was all there was in the room to pour drinks in?) Either way, she'd be lying because she says she doesn't drink caffeine. 🤣

You're right. She and Tim have said ugly things about people who are heavier in their older vlogs so I don't feel sorry for them if their weight gain is pointed out here. What goes around comes around I say.
I've got zero issue with pointing out their weight gain - especially when they eat like tit most days and they're obviously trying to still sausage themselves into clothes that don't fit them properly anymore. Plus their previous fat shaming! It was more that peeps were saying she was size 18-20 and / or requiring some type of gastric surgery where I was like wooooahhh, ok, I don't think we're quite there yet 🤣 🤣 🤣

Have any of you watched Holy Moly?!
Well just found out that Holy Moly gave Trackers their DVC points for their Vero Beach resort.
Trackers NEVER EVEN MENTIONED THEM IN THE VIDEO.
also to add Tim asked Holy Moly if they don’t use their points come to them first too.
They both suck so bad. There was ZERO reason they couldn't have given an on-video shout-out specifically to Holy Moly to thank him for the ability to use the points at VB.

In Tim's Reddit response, he said they sent a check up to Canada for the points for their "friend's" DVC.

I don't know if that's true OR if HM just gifted him the points, but either way - they are SUCH scum for not mentioning HM ONCE - especially considering they have their own channel. Assholes! :mad:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn’t someone suggest she was 300lbs and should look into getting a gastric sleeve?

I mean…

I do think their diet is absolutely shocking and theyre storing up future problems, but they’re not in need of surgical intervention.

Reactions: 12
I really enjoyed Jen ordering a Salmon dinner AND Coconut Shrimp dinner. You know Timmy doesn't touch seafood. 2 adults, 1 child. 4 dinners. 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I haven’t watched the video yet, but from the description of the room and what I could find on the Universal/Lowes site, with a discount, that room goes for around $1800 a night. No friggin wat he got it for under $400.
I had read on here that a Team Member hooked them up. Not sure if that was confirmed.

I really enjoyed Jen ordering a Salmon dinner AND Coconut Shrimp dinner. You know Timmy doesn't touch seafood. 2 adults, 1 child. 4 dinners. 🤮
And you know she finished Jackson’s food. A friend of mine gained weight cause she would finish her kid’s food- almost unconsciously. It was there- so she ate it. But she also never ordered all the foods just for herself.

Didn’t someone suggest she was 300lbs and should look into getting a gastric sleeve?

I mean…

I do think their diet is absolutely shocking and theyre storing up future problems, but they’re not in need of surgical intervention.
Yes that was ridiculous. I think her weight gain is more hormonal and most likely food intolerances/unhealthy eating/carb overloading without the marathon.

Okay that’s excessive and just downright gluttonous.
I get she wants to try all the food but she lives down there for all fucks sakes. Have some self control and go back another day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I would not assume that that charge would cover gratuity. I would probably ask.
That's what always I think, "service charge" is different than "gratuity". That's why I tip on top of that. I would not assume that is going to the person delivering to your room.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.