Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I hope Timmy took Jenn’s iPad away and hid the whole grapes while he was out

I will say, Tim looks RELIEVED AS FUCK to be alone

• Haha
Reactions: 13

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I don’t think she’s attached to him. I this she has more issues than TIME magazine and is projecting them onto him. She is pretending to be a compassionate and concerned mother by hovering over him on camera. I think when the cameras are down she hands him to Tim and doesn’t give two fucks
Somewhere in my brain I see an elderly Jenn who will insist that Jackson take care of her because he is supposed to love her more. She always insisted that Tim's dog Bandit loved her more than Tim (he didn't). She's in competition with Tim for Jackson's love but lazy girl doesn't want to do any of the things a normal mother would do to care for a child. I can full well see that if Jackson does get sick, Tim will be the one cleaning up diarrhea, vomit, and taking temperatures and giving him chicken soup. Jenn would pop in occasionally to see how things are going.

• Heart
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Am I the only one already sick of them trying to make “the world is our palm tree” a thing🙄 it’s so desperate… like they are trying to think of something else the stans would want on a Tshirt

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
I went back to read the "about us" section on the Tracker website because I'm bored. I have the highlights that I considered the best of the bunch.
  • He actually included that douchy photo of himself wearing the t-shirt with his own face on it on the page.
  • "Countless viewers have commented repeatedly that Tim and Jenn have actually shaped their own travel plans. Which is exactly why they do it." is a weird way of saying that they like making money off of stupid people
  • It still mentions "spending time with their dog, Bandit" but includes zero references to the miracle child you figure they'd love to celebrate
  • "Subscribing to TheTimTracker on YouTube is not just a great way to pick up useful travel tips and information, but it’s like spending a little time each day with two really great friends." as if there isn't an actual list of friends they've burned over the years
  • It also talks about "thrilling theme park rides" and "exclusive behind the scenes entertainment experiences" as if they actually ride rides, weren't dropped from media lists, and didn't base their content around gorging at every park.
The fact that they are still raking in money by literally putting in a D- effort is what enrages me!
If they attended to their site, posted on social media & did some work- I would say go for it.
Their logo is old, their site is not up to date & they are making essentially bad home movies. They don’t even know anything about the parks. Tim made that AK video a dozen times by now. Phoning it in is an over statement.

Any sign of the track holes at the Busch Gardens media event?

View attachment 626485

Screen grab from Super Enthused
Will ask my friend who was there for another site.

Ok- friend who was at media event at Busch gardens last night said no Tim. But the media event is spread over 4 nights. She hasn’t seen him at any event since before tend shutdown.

Last edited:

Shazbot66

Never fear, Scooby is here! And you are 100% right btw. Convos like this are why I needed a little break from the boards lol.
I believe the convo you are referring to was the start of the great IGNORE conversation as well 😂
100% Scooby! I do wish an admin on this site would scrub these closeted, VERY VOCAL stans from here. They’ve hijacked these threads with incessant posts and make me not want to read here.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tommytomtom

I'm 7 pages behind but just wanted pop in before I catch up and mention how strange Jens reaction was to it possibly raining. When they were headed for ice cream and a drop of water fell from a tree on her she panicked and had already turned around to go back the other way before Tim told her it wasn't raining it was from the tree. Is she really that afraid to get wet at a waterpark? Seemed like a bit of an overreaction.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m so confused. The AC isn’t on a sensor. I’ve only stayed at Cabana Bay in Universal, but is that the norm? He said the same thing about Disney hotels, but the room would be 85 degrees when you come back in from being in the park. Makes no fucking sense. Unless you needed a card to activate the lights or left the sliding screen door open, why would the AC shut off?
Someone enlighten me, please.
He’s an absolute MO-RON

they aren’t on sensors. I’ve never stayed in a hotel room where I’m sweating to death at night. I put the ac all the way down and it stays that way

Tim, those are called the meat sweats. If you ate a salad and actually lost some weight you wouldn’t sweat like that at night

I know this is incredibly random but doesn’t anyone else absolutely loathe the way that Tim says the word ‘sandwich’

I can’t even figure out how to type it out in order to mock him.

let me tell you, once you hear it, you’ll never un-hear it

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
OFF TOPIC
I must be a sucker for punishment because I decided to watch some of PCDouchebags Aulani videos

holy shit he’s another asshole I just cannot stand

in his video when they first arrive in Hawaii he feels the need to mention that they are being picked up “in a Mercedes shuttle”

like who are you name dropping for you stupid fuck?

PCDev lucked out being the token POC on the Disney Vlogger Media list.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
I'm a video Editor by trade and often find it easier to use two monitors.

screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.06.21-22_47_22.png
I don't notmally have one monitor showing me trash TV shows while i work though.

Nice office set up Jenn

• Haha

Jen237

Chatty Member
Jenn’s effing pinky swears are really getting tired and annoying 😴and it would seem at 19:41 annoying Tim as well LOL😂

• Haha

Lankylamb

VIP Member
So for Fathers Day, there was no Card from Jenn or Jack$on, no handmade keep sake from the boy, not even a hand painting.

She literally went to the least of effort. She put more effort into deleting the Target emails. Could she not have bought it from Apple?

What a lazy frigging cow.

Katnip78

It's like they are afraid to go near a size large in clothes. Everything looks like a medium and they are squeezed into it. It cant be comfortable! Everything they do is just so off, I just don't get it 🤦‍♀️

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Riveting Animal Kingdom content...a sweet cupcake at an amusement park!? 😲

🥱😴
By the way that cupcake isn't what's causing tummy trouble
When he said “my tummy hurts” I wanted to reach through the screen and try to find his balls for him.

he probably left them home in the same jar Grunter has his rocks in

• Haha

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Well now we know Jenn doesn't change diapers unless she's at the parks. She said every time WE change Jackson's diaper he messes with Tim's iWatch. You can drop the "we" Jenn. The gig is up.

Reactions: 12

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I think she’s going to go with my idea of showering him with raw hotdogs but we won’t know for sure until next month when she puts the vlog up🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
If you're a guy with a gut you wear a bathing suit low under it so it is snug and don't have to worry about it riding down. That's what Timbo is doing.

They have eliminated any sources of negative feedback in their lives at least from what we see in their vlogs and the comments. I bet they have tens of thousands shadow banned at this point.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
1624232131914.png

Happy Father's day to all the dads as well as the moms & those who fill in for absentee fathers. 🧡

Last edited:
  • Heart

Judymcfluffy

I don’t think she’s attached to him. I this she has more issues than TIME magazine and is projecting them onto him. She is pretending to be a compassionate and concerned mother by hovering over him on camera. I think when the cameras are down she hands him to Tim and doesn’t give two fucks
I think she's a helicopter mom on camera but you just know Tim's the actual parent. She's as toxic as they come. Why does Dim talk to her when she just smiles at the camera? It's annoying. And she's 100% a control freak. And a proper Karen