The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stop in the Gift Shop before going to the pool....

Dimbo is on the search for baby shampoo and FINDS SOME!

Apparently Dimbo forgot to bring swim trunks so he ended up buying some.

1624032946762.png

jennbo sporting her best Daisy Dukes...odds are the crotch of those things could be used a Sourdough Starter.

Jenn looking like either she crapped herself or is completely confused on her way to the pool slide.

1624033057712.png

When you push out a fart after two dinners and it's wet.

1624033200317.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Ooof bleeping nailed it.
VickiGunvalsonNailedCross
Immediately when that question was proposed I was like oh god I’ve never seen a more Vicki Gunvalson-esque human in my life. The only thing Vicki has going for her is the fact that she actually works a real job and eats better than Jenn

View attachment 623456

jennbo sporting her best Daisy Dukes...odds are the crotch of those things could be used a Sourdough Starter.

Jenn looking like either she crapped herself or is completely confused on her way to the pool slide.

View attachment 623459
YOU JUST RUINED SOURDOUGH FOR ME

IM BOTH

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

AND

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they have done 150,000 staycations and his dumb ass still doesn’t know the MANY ways to get around the AC shutting off. They are pointless. It is seriously becoming more and more dumb and dumber.
I’m so confused. The AC isn’t on a sensor. I’ve only stayed at Cabana Bay in Universal, but is that the norm? He said the same thing about Disney hotels, but the room would be 85 degrees when you come back in from being in the park. Makes no bleeping sense. Unless you needed a card to activate the lights or left the sliding screen door open, why would the AC shut off?
Someone enlighten me, please.

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused. The AC isn’t on a sensor. I’ve only stayed at Cabana Bay in Universal, but is that the norm? He said the same thing about Disney hotels, but the room would be 85 degrees when you come back in from being in the park. Makes no bleeping sense. Unless you needed a card to activate the lights or left the sliding screen door open, why would the AC shut off?
Someone enlighten me, please.
He’s an absolute MO-RON

they aren’t on sensors. I’ve never stayed in a hotel room where I’m sweating to death at night. I put the ac all the way down and it stays that way

Tim, those are called the meat sweats. If you ate a salad and actually lost some weight you wouldn’t sweat like that at night

I know this is incredibly random but doesn’t anyone else absolutely loathe the way that Tim says the word ‘sandwich’

I can’t even figure out how to type it out in order to mock him.

let me tell you, once you hear it, you’ll never un-hear it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I logged off the site and forgot to add something- the tracker ARE off the Universal media list. I had a friend in the M and SM departments and remember when they called me and told me that the Trackers were pulled off the list per senior management’s request. The two videos that put them in the dog house? Urban Party and Gay is Contagious? From what she told me- they were tired of the complaints and didn’t want it to tarnish their progressive image

• Heart
Reactions: 23
LOL

The vlog is up late because "yesterday" was their 10 year wedding anniversary

Sure Jan....we know you spent the day beached on the couch.

LOL Tim talks about people telling him how to get pass the motion detector for the A/C but he doesn't want to "hack the infrastructure" you dipshit it's just holding two buttons down to bypass the control.

Jenn complains they didn't do anything for the "regular guests" with regards to the Velocicoaster.....and that they only did anything special for media the day before.

Their outro guest looks like he's being held at gunpoint to record the outro.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Immediately when that question was proposed I was like oh god I’ve never seen a more Vicki Gunvalson-esque human in my life. The only thing Vicki has going for her is the fact that she actually works a real job and eats better than Jenn

YOU JUST RUINED SOURDOUGH FOR ME

IM BOTH

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

AND

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sourdough used to be my go to. Not anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s an absolute MO-RON

they aren’t on sensors. I’ve never stayed in a hotel room where I’m sweating to death at night. I put the ac all the way down and it stays that way

Tim, those are called the meat sweats. If you ate a salad and actually lost some weight you wouldn’t sweat like that at night

I know this is incredibly random but doesn’t anyone else absolutely loathe the way that Tim says the word ‘sandwich’

Used to work with a guy who would eat and then drip with sweat, but he called them “cold gotta take a tit now sweats.” Tim is on track for those to be in his future.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Lmao the obsession for baby shampoo is strong in Dim. Everyone speculates Grunter and autism but anyone thought about Dims Pratisum or Jenns talking like a sing song wanna be disney princess but just comes across as the ursella evil fat bint? They say some absolutely ridiculous tit that makes no sense what so ever! I'm going to Florida for a month next Yr and if I bump nto the idiots I will be asking them passive aggressive questions lmao but being British they probably won't get my sarcastic ass anyways lmao

Reactions: 6
I’m sure it would be ok to wash the baby’s hair with normal shampoo for a one off?
Or even just rinse it?

bleeping tit heads!

Reactions: 9
Used to work with a guy who would eat and then drip with sweat, but he called them “cold gotta take a tit now sweats.” Tim is on track for those to be in his future.
Omfg that is absolutely disgusting but you are so right. Ugh so goddamn nasty

Reactions: 1

View attachment 623456

View attachment 623459

When you push out a fart after two dinners and it's wet.

View attachment 623488
Yep those shorts are gonna be like a fish market 🐠🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I logged off the site and forgot to add something- the tracker ARE off the Universal media list. I had a friend in the M and SM departments and remember when they called me and told me that the Trackers were pulled off the list per senior management’s request. The two videos that put them in the dog house? Urban Party and Gay is Contagious? From what she told me- they were tired of the complaints and didn’t want it to tarnish their progressive image
A981C33E-B75F-4852-A2AC-0240365F092F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That doesn’t surprise me at all.

The difference between Jackie SE resort tour of Adventura reopening and Pool Day and this was night and day. I didn’t learn anything about the resort in Dims video.

LOL

The vlog is up late because "yesterday" was their 10 year wedding anniversary

Sure Jan....we know you spent the day beached on the couch.

LOL Tim talks about people telling him how to get pass the motion detector for the A/C but he doesn't want to "hack the infrastructure" you dipshit it's just holding two buttons down to bypass the control.

Jenn complains they didn't do anything for the "regular guests" with regards to the Velocicoaster.....and that they only did anything special for media the day before.

Their outro guest looks like he's being held at gunpoint to record the outro.
I haven't watched it but it sounds like shes salty they aren't part of the media group anymore. They did give out free churros on opening day which I would have been happy with. Sounds like she forgot about that.

Reactions: 5
so question-did your friend tell you if they (trackers) can get back on the media list?

He’s an absolute MO-RON

When we stayed at Pacific Royale several years ago, there was a room sensor on the wall and the AC would stay on if you moved while you slept. My husband was too hot and he got up and sat in the chair for most of the night. I don't know if they still have them there or not but the hotel desk said they were there to conserve energy. I also didn't know the hair dryer was in the closet. At the time, they were still on the wall at Disney. I went to the park with crappy hair because I wasn't able to blow dry my hair. There was nothing in the room to indicate where it was located and they didn't mention it when we checked in. My MIL calls them "sammiches." Drives me crazy.

I haven't watched it but it sounds like shes salty they aren't part of the media group anymore. They did give out free churros on opening day which I would have been happy with. Sounds like she forgot about that.
Yeah I caught that too. I wonder if their stans will pick up on the fact the Trackers were treated as "regular guests." Although I'm sure the TM gave them the fruit platter at the pool for free.

Reactions: 1
I can understand why they were pulled off the media list. Maybe after time they will get back on. The baby shampoo thing is weird. Also how many staycations they pay for is weird too. I don’t think it’s right to speculate if Jackson has autism unless you are a doctor. He’s clearly not being raised a as a normal child due to the pandemic and his parents.

Reactions: 5
so question-did your friend tell you if they (trackers) can get back on the media list?
funny enough we we’re taking about it last week. She said those two aren’t doing themselves any favors with how they present themselves online. She said anything is possible but she doesn’t see it happening soon since the senior management who threw them off is still there. She called them “a walking pr nightmare 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.