The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right?? You have a bleeping house with normal A/C…stop staying places where you witch ABOUT

also, can she please put Jackson down during the intro/outro

Holy tit just leave the kid be we don’t need to see him
YESSSSSSSSSSS - I was just about to stay that.

Why does she hold Jackson hostage during the outro (and the intro for that matter)?!??!

Whenever they do that, it really does 100% come across like he's a prop and you're showing him off to appease your stans. It's gross. Put the kid down and let him play!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I love how @22:46 Jenn is saying how people leave comments about how you can "bypass" the issue they're having in the resorts with the thermostat.

She doesn't think they're going to do to that - i.e. "hacking the mainframe" (her joke)

Though she DOES appreciate "you guys" trying to "help us out" and "give us, like, solutions to that."

Here's a solution, ya dumbfuck - stay the duck home for a change. :rolleyes:
Yep. Imagine your worst problem is the meat sweats from gorging yourself on huge quantities of food and then being uncomfortable sleeping in your expensive resort room on your 30th staycation.

Reactions: 8
And it was such an amazing house. Like walking through the movie. During our first walkthrough, Janine grabbed our son and asked him to press the button to set off the alarm 🚨 to let the team know they had a job. He was laughing and just having so much fun. He wore his costume (jumpsuit) and the actors in the house on our 3rd walkthrough took him and posed for a quick shot (no one was behind us). Honestly it made my year.

Just all around a great memory.

Anyway, all that to say it will be interesting to see what these two douche holes do??
They will buy food and then buy more food because they didn't get enough food the first time.

Why does she hold Jackson hostage during the outro (and the intro for that matter)?!??!

Whenever they do that, it really does 100% come across like he's a prop and you're showing him off to appease your stans. It's gross. Put the kid down and let him play!
She would do that same thing with Bandit. She'd be holding him if he was near her during the outro.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

It’s absolutely insane. I don’t understand their desire to constantly jam him in front of the camera

• Sad
It’s absolutely insane. I don’t understand their desire to constantly jam him in front of the camera
$$$$$$. It’s not like their nearest family isn’t hours away like ours is, and we still limit the Hell out of FaceTime, although my son equates the cellphone with seeing his grandparents and that’s all he wants. He’ll grab a phone look at the screen and see nobody on it and be like; “Oh, they’re not hiding there. Take it back cuz I don’t want it.” They pivoted hard to making it the Jackson show when they lost their media tit

I can find zero complaints about Sapphire Falls room AC. In fact a few reviews rave about it. It is a "smart system" could somebody at front desk be messing with them? I highly doubt that I think they are just fake complaining or are too lame to just call and ask for help.

Reactions: 6
I can find zero complaints about Sapphire Falls room AC. In fact a few reviews rave about it. It is a "smart system" could somebody at front desk be messing with them? I highly doubt that I think they are just fake complaining or are too lame to just call and ask for help.
I think the answer is that Timbo is going through Male-Menopause and gets hot flashes at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣 We must give credit to my partner-in-crime and Catalina Wine Mixers - @HereForTheT3a22 - for giving us that gem back in a former thread - Whale Tale: A Jenn Tracker Story.🤣

She's just not riding Hagrid's because she doesn't want to stand in line. And they won't wake up early enough to get her there when they're staying on property during early park admission. So I'm not sure teasing Hagrid's would equate with hints (even if they're fake hints) because she rode VelociCoaster. 🤷‍♀️
I never really felt she loved coasters before she shat out Jackpot. She would go on them but was always terrified. Maybe the pregnancy break hot her out of riding coasters and her body/hormone changes may mean she feels like she can't tolerate them any more. She was nervous before Velocicoaster and I don't think she enjoyed it. Just be honest and say coasters aren't for you any more Jenn!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never really felt she loved coasters before she shat out Jackpot. She would go on them but was always terrified. Maybe the pregnancy break hot her out of riding coasters and her body/hormone changes may mean she feels like she can't tolerate them any more. She was nervous before Velocicoaster and I don't think she enjoyed it. Just be honest and say coasters aren't for you any more Jenn!!
Trying to be as popular as Tim...

Reactions: 2
And if they did that, I’d respect the hell out of them for honesty. My wife is trying to get me to ride Velocicoaster with her and I don’t know as if that’s gonna be my thing. The most intense ride I’ve done so far was Rise of the Resistance. I enjoyed it immensely, but I don’t know if coasters are gonna be my new-less-of-me thing

Reactions: 1
I took today off to clean our disaster of a house (unlike Jenn ever does) and I keep refreshing here. 🤣 Dammit, I will not turn into Jenn and live in a hoarder house! Peace out (yeah right, I will probably refresh again in a while 😅).

• Haha
Exactly. I recall her never really liking coasters and looking scared shitless on them yet she'd go on them with Tim. I don't get why she doesn't just flat out say - they're not for me anymore. Cuz who cares!??!

That's how I am. I used to do all the coasters here in town - and the ones at places like Cedar Point back when I was 16 growing up in Ohio. Tallest, fastest, steepest, blah blah blah - been there, done that.

Now, my idea of a great ride is the PeopleMover or the boat rides at Living with the Land and in Mexico. 🤣

• Heart
It's a double edged sword for Jennbo.

She most likely doesn't like them, but she wants to be in the spotlight with Timbo so she "puts on an act" that she actually does.

Reactions: 5
Exactly. I recall her never really liking coasters and looking scared shitless on them yet she'd go on them with Tim. I don't get why she doesn't just flat out say - they're not for me anymore. Cuz who cares!??!

That's how I am. I used to do all the coasters here in town - and the ones at places like Cedar Point back when I was 16 growing up in Ohio. Tallest, fastest, steepest, blah blah blah - been there, done that.

Now, my idea of a great ride is the PeopleMover or the boat rides at Living with the Land and in Mexico. 🤣
I freakin love the people mover and living with the land. If I’m not hopped up on bonine and herbal motion sickness patches I can’t do much else.

It's a double edged sword for Jennbo.

She most likely doesn't like them, but she wants to be in the spotlight with Timbo so she "puts on an act" that she actually does.
Yeah. I think you're right. She never really liked them, like we said, yet she'd do them.

NOW, she wants to be in the spotlight so she'll ride 'em - like VelociCoaster - and act all super amped up about them. YET in the case of Hagrid's, she can't bring herself to stand in the hot, sweaty, loooong line with the peons so she just keeps putting it off. 🤣

I freakin love the people mover and living with the land. If I’m not hopped up on bonine and herbal motion sickness patches I can’t do much else.
Yup. I hear ya. I rode BTMR a few years ago during MNSSHP and thought I was going to 🤮 My head felt so friggin weird. I've got inner ear issues and that was the last coaster I've been on since then.

These days, my idea of a thrill ride is E.T. and Peter Pan. 🤣 And I'm perfectly OK with that!

Check out day vlog at Sapphires Fall.

Timbo complains about the hard bed, and the motion sensor AC unit which makes the room hot at night when no one is moving.

They are going to the restaurant in the lobby for breakfast. Frugal Tim makes a point that you can get your AP Discount down at the restaurant but not if you ordered Room Service.

Tim is confused by a sign in the gift shop that states "Merchandise available by request"

Jenn tells us Jackpot loves lamps....he's destined to be Brick from Anchorman.

Dim is confused by the scallions and capers on the buffet line next to the bagels and smoked salmon.

Dim complains he can't see everything on the buffet because it's covered by a lid, despite the fact there is a little card in front of each thing saying what is in the pot.

I'm 3 minutes in, and I'm already annoyed by Dimbo being confused by everything.

Dim calls a donut that isn't the size of your head teeny tiny....he really has no idea about portion sizes.

Dim is upset that the restaurant doesn't have an a la carte option that everything is buffet only. He's excited to point out that Jackpot is FREE! since he is under 3 years old.

Dim is excited for the omelet station because he loves a BIG MEAT OMELET.

HOLY tit JENNBO'S HAIR IS A DISASTER! She literally flopped out of bed for this.

View attachment 623439

Dim makes a point of saying they need to eat $25 worth of eggs because now he is worrying about spending $$$$
Recap was dead on. Good job.

Those are our only must-do rides at Epcot and MK, and we make sure to ride three caballeros every time we're there (which is a lot, we love Epcot the most). I'm a huge coaster-fiend still, though I don't get to go on them as much because my husband gets motion sick from rides if he does too much.

Yeah. I think you're right. She never really liked them, like we said, yet she'd do them.

NOW, she wants to be in the spotlight so she'll ride 'em - like VelociCoaster - and act all super amped up about them. YET in the case of Hagrid's, she can't bring herself to stand in the hot, sweaty, loooong line with the peons so she just keeps putting it off. 🤣

Yup. I hear ya. I rode BTMR a few years ago during MNSSHP and thought I was going to 🤮 My head felt so friggin weird. I've got inner ear issues and that was the last coaster I've been on since then.

These days, my idea of a thrill ride is E.T. and Peter Pan. 🤣 And I'm perfectly OK with that!
I really feel like if she came out and said coasters weren’t her things that the stans would go on the attack. They’re bleeping sick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.