The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it would be ok to wash the baby’s hair with normal shampoo for a one off?
Or even just rinse it?

bleeping tit heads!
Heck I've even used regular bar soap in a pinch when my daughter was a toddler. In those days she had fairly thin hair.

LOL

The vlog is up late because "yesterday" was their 10 year wedding anniversary

Sure Jan....we know you spent the day beached on the couch.

LOL Tim talks about people telling him how to get pass the motion detector for the A/C but he doesn't want to "hack the infrastructure" you dipshit it's just holding two buttons down to bypass the control.

Jenn complains they didn't do anything for the "regular guests" with regards to the Velocicoaster.....and that they only did anything special for media the day before.

Their outro guest looks like he's being held at gunpoint to record the outro.
They gave the regular guests churros dumb Jenn

Reactions: 2
Omfg that is absolutely disgusting but you are so right. Ugh so goddamn nasty
The sad thing is that they have the ability to control all of this and they choose not to. Once you get as old as we are (I’m around the same age as they are) you can’t eat like a teenager. Have some salad. Have some veggies. Hell have the damn Casey’s Corners Mac and cheese hot dog once in a while, just don’t make it a daily habit like these clowns do.

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is that they have the ability to control all of this and they choose not to. Once you get as old as we are (I’m around the same age as they are) you can’t eat like a teenager. Have some salad. Have some veggies. Hell have the damn Casey’s Corners Mac and cheese hot dog once in a while, just don’t make it a daily habit like these clowns do.
You raise a good point. I actually think these two never left their teenager/early twenties and that's how they act and eat. And pretending to eat healthy then stuffing your face with all those desserts isn't helping at all.

Reactions: 3
You raise a good point. I actually think these two never left their teenager/early twenties and that's how they act and eat. And pretending to eat healthy then stuffing your face with all those desserts isn't helping at all.
The freakin desserts! Whenever I’m out with people desserts are 95% of the time shared between 2 or 3 people. The 2 desserts each thing is just disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I work as a behavior analyst and help do autism evaluations. I’m seeing some possible early signs but in my opinion, most symptoms don’t become more obvious until at least 24-36 months. That’s often when ASD is diagnosed. I think they should look into some speech therapy at the least, because it is so beneficial even for a minor delay. But let’s remember these 2 morons are his parents. They would be the absolute worst kind of therapy parents because Jen would micromanage the duck out of you and Tim would think his way is better. I’ve had so many parents like this that make it about themselves and ruin progress their child could make.

Reactions: 12
The difference between Jackie SE resort tour of Adventura reopening and Pool Day and this was night and day. I didn’t learn anything about the resort in Dims video.
BULLSHIT!

Tim showed us all the USB Ports, the Commode, and the waste of space foyer/vestibule.

What else could we want to know from a resort tour?

Bwahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The freakin desserts! Whenever I’m out with people desserts are 95% of the time shared between 2 or 3 people. The 2 desserts each thing is just disgusting.
I totally agree. I rarely get dessert and then only if I'd had a light meal. I can't eat all that food. Dessert is always something I could take it or leave it and I usually leave it.

Reactions: 4
I work as a behavior analyst and help do autism evaluations. I’m seeing some possible early signs but in my opinion, most symptoms don’t become more obvious until at least 24-36 months. That’s often when ASD is diagnosed. I think they should look into some speech therapy at the least, because it is so beneficial even for a minor delay. But let’s remember these 2 morons are his parents. They would be the absolute worst kind of therapy parents because Jen would micromanage the duck out of you and Tim would think his way is better. I’ve had so many parents like this that make it about themselves and ruin progress their child could make.
Thanks for this perspective. We absolutely can't diagnose this from videos we see and you make excellent points about how terrible they would be if he does need therapy in the future.

I do find it a little concerning how he makes little eye contact, especially in the intro/outro of the vlogs. I think the camera really has affected how he behaves which is absolutely heartbreaking. I do notice if he isn't holding some object, and Jenn is holding him, he always pushes on a point on her tshirt with his finger. Today's outro he is zoning off into space, then grunted out some sounds and tried reaching to point on a spot on Tim's shirt. Tim always looks perturbed when he does something to interrupt the vlog talking. 🙁

Reactions: 3
17:54 “thank you to the team members over at the Drhum Club, they brought us out a fruit plate”

I wonder what JennBo had to witch about for that freebie🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Instead of Jenn Does It, I think they’re gonna returned to Jenn versus Food

Reactions: 1
jennbo sporting her best Daisy Dukes...odds are the crotch of those things could be used a Sourdough Starter.
You just KNOW she wore that same pair of shorts at VB, then at Universal the next day, then again for this pool day. It's worse than a sourdough starter. Imagine a freezer full of meat that hasn't been powered on for months. In the Florida summer heat.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
We just booked our stay for Halloween Horror Nights and it made me wonder what these two idiots will do this year? I cannot imagine them allowing someone to watch Jackson…

Don’t come at me but we took our son to his first HHN shortly after his 4th birthday. Let me clarify that we took him to one house and we did it during early entry which is around 5:00pm so it isn’t even dark (before everyone gets loaded and belligerent). Our kiddo has always been a huge Ghostbusters fan and I knew he would love the house and let me tell you it was amazing and a memory we still all talk about.

With that being said, nothing pisses me off more than seeing some asshole PUSHING A STROLLER through a scare zone. It’s not the time or the place. Leave your bleeping 2 year old HOME

Reactions: 5
We just booked our stay for Halloween Horror Nights and it made me wonder what these two idiots will do this year? I cannot imagined them allowing someone to watch Jackson…

Don’t come at me but we took our son to his first hhn shortly after his 4th birthday. Let me clarify that we took him to one house and we did it during early entry (before everyone gets loaded and belligerent). Our kiddo has always been a huge Ghostbusters fan and I knew he would love the house and let me tell you it was amazing and a memory we still all talk about.

With that being said, nothing pisses me off more than seeing some asshole PUSHING A STROLLER through a scare zone. It’s not the time or the place. Leave your bleeping 2 year old HOME
The difference is that Ghostbusters isn't a super scary movie or filled with gore.

It's the parents that bring kids that young to like the Walking Dead, Silent Hill, etc themed houses that legitimately scare adults.

• Heart
Annoyed Tim alert:

After he went through and did the full "tour" of the buffet at breakfast, at the table Jenn cuts him off and says "AND, there is an omelet bar!" Tim had a RBF and said "I know, I just went over that..." 😂

Jenn said she just hadn't seen it when she first looked. 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The difference is that Ghostbusters isn't a super scary movie or filled with gore.

It's the parents that bring kids that young to like the Walking Dead, Silent Hill, etc themed houses that legitimately scare adults.
And it was such an amazing house. Like walking through the movie. During our first walkthrough, Janine grabbed our son and asked him to press the button to set off the alarm 🚨 to let the team know they had a job. He was laughing and just having so much fun. He wore his costume (jumpsuit) and the actors in the house on our 3rd walkthrough took him and posed for a quick shot (no one was behind us). Honestly it made my year.

Just all around a great memory.

Anyway, all that to say it will be interesting to see what these two douche holes do??

Reactions: 4
I love how @22:46 Jenn is saying how people leave comments about how you can "bypass" the issue they're having in the resorts with the thermostat.

She doesn't think they're going to do to that - i.e. "hacking the mainframe" (her joke)

Though she DOES appreciate "you guys" trying to "help us out" and "give us, like, solutions to that."

Here's a solution, ya dumbfuck - stay the duck home for a change. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I love how @22:46 Jenn is saying how people leave comments about how you can "bypass" the issue they're having in the resorts with the thermostat.

She doesn't think they're going to do to that - i.e. "hacking the mainframe" (her joke)

Though she DOES appreciate "you guys" trying to "help us out" and "give us, like, solutions to that."

Here's a solution, ya dumbfuck - stay the duck home for a change. :rolleyes:
Right?? You have a bleeping house with normal A/C…stop staying places where you witch ABOUT

also, can she please put Jackson down during the intro/outro

Holy tit just leave the kid be we don’t need to see him

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.