The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put those odds as like ten trillion to one. On their last livestream it was asked if they were going to do it and Tim flat out said that he isn’t doing a five hour flight until they see how Buddy does with a short flight to and I believe he mentioned Atlanta and Tennessee.
So odds are it would be Dollywood or Six Flags over Georgia. My vote would be Dollywood personally. More kid friendly.

Reactions: 1
HI, just chiming in on the autism talk: my mom is an SLP and specializes in autism so I know a fair bit about the diagnostic criteria. I don't believe Jackson is autistic. I DO, however, think he is developmentally stunted. This can /sometimes/ be an early indicator for autism, but in this case, I just think he hasn't been socialized as a normal todder; ie stuff like Gymboree and toddler classes, etc. RE: what someone else mentioned about Jackson preferring objects to people: this is again a socialization issue. If, and this is a BIG if, Jackson is autistic, he is most likely extremely high functioning.

I would also like to touch on the fact that we only see a small bit of their life, through a highly filtered and edited lens. There's no way to actually diagnose someone without spending IRL time with them to see how they go throughout their day.
Just my 2 cents!
He's just over stimulated and doesn't know his name as they call him buddy mostly. He's gonna have behaviour problems I just know it. They talk at him not to him and they never let him do what he wants they chain him to them and he's there cash cow at this point and he's 18 months and the monkey maker and not by his choice. They don't let him even play with balloons but let's him play around tables with sharp corners and he's always dragged to theme parks which with that much noise and stimulation I'm not surprised he's ignoring them. He grunts for everything and they don't get him to say the words just fills his face with food. He scowls at everything which baby's do but to them he "love it" and he's even got a tan which for his age is awful. He should be heavely protected from Florida sun especially as he's fair. His diet is cheerios and crustables and what ever he snatches of his parents and he his fed by them most of the time and not doing it himself this includes bottles. Jenn constantly picks him up instead of letting him play and they don't even safe guard there house just put him in baby jail. They talk to him like a baby which sounds daft but kids don't like that and they need to be spoken to clearly not patronisingly. I could go on but the end of then day this is Satan's spawn and Dim and Grunter don't stand a chance. That's my 2 cents

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So odds are it would be Dollywood or Six Flags over Georgia. My vote would be Dollywood personally. More kid friendly.
I doubt their selfish behinds care about whether any place is kid friendly given that they don't do ish that they think Jackson would actually like anyway.

Reactions: 4
I would be bullshit if I was a TM, had a bad TTT experience and watched a vlog where dipshitzydoodle Jenn says “I talked with a team member and they told me...blah blah blah like everything was roses and they didn’t just scream at someone to get their way.

They also never show themselves talking with any team/cast members. Probably because trackers only speak asshole and it would make them look bad in the vlog.
Oh good a new vlog is up.

but yes, you are 100% correct. I’m sure Jenn treats TM’s like tit

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
When the Bojos go days without posting, it usually means they’re on a staycation.
how lazy are they, just schedule your darn videos to post. We know she can’t possibly accomplish anything during a staycation beyond eating and sleeping but good grief their are 4 or 5 other days in the week.

Reactions: 3
I’m behind in videos but I bust out laughing at 16:50 in the velocicoaster vlog

Tim says: “What is this thing that you are riding on?”
Jenn replies: “a beast”

sorry Jenn you must have misunderstood your husbands question…he asked what Jackson was riding ON not who Jackson was riding WITH

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Check out day vlog at Sapphires Fall.

Timbo complains about the hard bed, and the motion sensor AC unit which makes the room hot at night when no one is moving.

They are going to the restaurant in the lobby for breakfast. Frugal Tim makes a point that you can get your AP Discount down at the restaurant but not if you ordered Room Service.

Tim is confused by a sign in the gift shop that states "Merchandise available by request"

Jenn tells us Jackpot loves lamps....he's destined to be Brick from Anchorman.

Dim is confused by the scallions and capers on the buffet line next to the bagels and smoked salmon.

Dim complains he can't see everything on the buffet because it's covered by a lid, despite the fact there is a little card in front of each thing saying what is in the pot.

I'm 3 minutes in, and I'm already annoyed by Dimbo being confused by everything.

Dim calls a donut that isn't the size of your head teeny tiny....he really has no idea about portion sizes.

Dim is upset that the restaurant doesn't have an a la carte option that everything is buffet only. He's excited to point out that Jackpot is FREE! since he is under 3 years old.

Dim is excited for the omelet station because he loves a BIG MEAT OMELET.

HOLY tit JENNBO'S HAIR IS A DISASTER! She literally flopped out of bed for this.

1624032198952.png

Dim makes a point of saying they need to eat $25 worth of eggs because now he is worrying about spending $$$$

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
New video and straight away jenn asked grunter "what do you see? Oh it's a lamp, he loves lamps" first I thought of anchor man and second again they ask him a question answer said question and states he loves it all while Jackson gets to say nothing or learn. bleeping idiots

not watching, don’t care about their lame pool day. Somebody let me know if the burger has bacon on it 🙄
Well so far Jackson loves lamp 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
New video and straight away jenn asked grunter "what do you see? Oh it's a lamp, he loves lamps" first I thought of anchor man and second again they ask him a question answer said question and states he loves it all while Jackson gets to say nothing or learn. bleeping idiots

Well so far Jackson loves lamp 😂
D043B1BA-7107-46D6-B180-34D58BE31041.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I noticed when they packed up the room (to check out and then go to the pool, cuz you know, they don't have a pool at home) Jackson had a pacifier in his mouth. Why?

Reactions: 6
Check out day vlog at Sapphires Fall.

Timbo complains about the hard bed, and the motion sensor AC unit which makes the room hot at night when no one is moving.

They are going to the restaurant in the lobby for breakfast. Frugal Tim makes a point that you can get your AP Discount down at the restaurant but not if you ordered Room Service.

Tim is confused by a sign in the gift shop that states "Merchandise available by request"

Jenn tells us Jackpot loves lamps....he's destined to be Brick from Anchorman.

Dim is confused by the scallions and capers on the buffet line next to the bagels and smoked salmon.

Dim complains he can't see everything on the buffet because it's covered by a lid, despite the fact there is a little card in front of each thing saying what is in the pot.

I'm 3 minutes in, and I'm already annoyed by Dimbo being confused by everything.

Dim calls a donut that isn't the size of your head teeny tiny....he really has no idea about portion sizes.

Dim is upset that the restaurant doesn't have an a la carte option that everything is buffet only. He's excited to point out that Jackpot is FREE! since he is under 3 years old.

Dim is excited for the omelet station because he loves a BIG MEAT OMELET.

HOLY tit JENNBO'S HAIR IS A DISASTER! She literally flopped out of bed for this.

View attachment 623439

Dim makes a point of saying they need to eat $25 worth of eggs because now he is worrying about spending $$$$
they have done 150,000 staycations and his dumb ass still doesn’t know the MANY ways to get around the AC shutting off. They are pointless. It is seriously becoming more and more dumb and dumber.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed when they packed up the room (to check out and then go to the pool, cuz you know, they don't have a pool at home) Jackson had a pacifier in his mouth. Why?
clearly he was asleep at the time since that is the only time he uses one 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I can’t get the mental imagine out of my head of Jackpot putting mayonnaise into a toaster. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.