The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some here mentioned that on the children's train Jenn was coaxing Jackson to wave to people, etc. Has anyone seen him wave on his own, ever? I ask as I know my kids were all interacting with strangers by the time they were 7 months old.

I know the age as I was sitting in the ER waiting room with my son and he was hamming it up for the people opposite us, all unprovoked.

I'm curious if this is yet another one of those things where jackson is thinking, well the dingleberries do it for me (talking, spoon feeding, etc) so I'll just sit like a lump, or if it's something else.

Reactions: 4
I get Jackson is only 1 1/2 years old, but for duck sakes give that kid a hair cut. It looks so bleeping bad and it’s so damn hot in Florida that he’s probably just miserable as is with it. Who the duck cares where it’s cut. A first haircut is still a first haircut anywhere you go. He looks trashy.
It’s not even that it’s long, it’s that it bothers him. There was a vlog where he woke from his nap, of course they ran to him, and he was swatting the hair on his neck whining.

I gave my son his first haircut, just a trim. Then my husband’s barber said he’d have no problem doing it. My son cried the entire time, he was still so upset on the ride home he puked as we turned onto our street. Now he gets his haircut at a little kid place where he can sit in an old timey police car and watches whatever he enjoys at the time. Currently: Big Block SingSong.

They never do what’s best for him.

Reactions: 12
Some here mentioned that on the children's train Jenn was coaxing Jackson to wave to people, etc. Has anyone seen him wave on his own, ever? I ask as I know my kids were all interacting with strangers by the time they were 7 months old.

I know the age as I was sitting in the ER waiting room with my son and he was hamming it up for the people opposite us, all unprovoked.
I don’t think so…in fact I think a lot of Jackson’s interactions are coaxed. My son has been waving bye for a couple of months now. He points and says; “What dis?” now so I’m hoping he gets over that phase really quickly.

In my opinion, instead of coaxing Jackson to wave, they should be working with him on speech.

It’s not even that it’s long, it’s that it bothers him. There was a vlog where he woke from his nap, of course they ran to him, and he was swatting the hair on his neck whining.

I gave my son his first haircut, just a trim. Then my husband’s barber said he’d have no problem doing it. My son cried the entire time, he was still so upset on the ride home he puked as we turned onto our street. Now he gets his haircut at a little kid place where he can sit in an old timey police car and watches whatever he enjoys at the time. Currently: Big Block SingSong.

They never do what’s best for him.
Now that you mention it, he has been pulling on his hair and whining about it. As soon as we noticed our son do that, I called my barber and she got him in. He likes getting his haircut. I dunno, I just wish Tim and Jen would introduce Jackpot to stuff earlier, the older he gets the harder it’s gonna be on them.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think so…in fact I think a lot of Jackson’s interactions are coaxed. My son has been waving bye for a couple of months now. He points and says; “What dis?” now so I’m hoping he gets over that phase really quickly.

In my opinion, instead of coaxing Jackson to wave, they should be working with him on speech.

Now that you mention it, he has been pulling on his hair and whining about it. As soon as we noticed our son do that, I called my barber and she got him in. He likes getting his haircut. I dunno, I just wish Tim and Jen would introduce Jackpot to stuff earlier, the older he gets the harder it’s gonna be on them.
I'm in the early childhood intervention field. Hes definitely starting to be delayed from what we see. All he says is whats dis, he should have 50 to 80 words by now. He should be playing on his own not having the camera shoved in his face and definitely doesn't need to be at the parks or on so many staycations. I wish he would attend a stay and play or some other mommy and me program.

Reactions: 12
They are really pushing hard for Legoland to sponsor them. It's Jackpot's favorite theme park. oh please....

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think she is but just coming up on 3 months. I think it will be a Father’s Day announcement.
If she is pregnant again, nobody can defend that the infertility claim wasn't a complete lie. As someone who has had and is currently having family members who are struggling with infertility, you can't go from not being able to conceive to miraculously having not only 1 child without medical intervention, to then deciding exactly when you will have another and then actually getting pregnant again on your timetable.

Reactions: 18
I'm in the early childhood intervention field. Hes definitely starting to be delayed from what we see. All he says is whats dis, he should have 50 to 80 words by now. He should be playing on his own not having the camera shoved in his face and definitely doesn't need to be at the parks or on so many staycations. I wish he would attend a stay and play or some other mommy and me program.
We hemmed and hawed over sending our kid to daycare. We are both working from home and it seemed like a waste of money at the time, but I’m seeing the value in the interaction with the other kids even if the majority of the time they have Cocomelon streaming in the background. It seems like repetition is important for learning skills.

Reactions: 1
I get Jackson is only 1 1/2 years old, but for duck sakes give that kid a hair cut. It looks so bleeping bad and it’s so damn hot in Florida that he’s probably just miserable as is with it. Who the duck cares where it’s cut. A first haircut is still a first haircut anywhere you go. He looks trashy.
LOL!! I was saying that too. They are waiting for the Main Street Barber shop to open....

Reactions: 2
Reactions: 1
Living your early childhood development years in theme parks is no way to live. Theme parks are designed as fantasy world and a way of escapism from the real world in limited doses like family vacations. It's just as bad as eating McDonald's everyday; junk in junk out.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t realize they were media at LL. I know they were hosted a few months ago, but I just assumed that was part of The Beggar For Hosted Tour
This was one I found - media event 2 years ago (Dec 2018)

Another one - April 2019

Reactions: 2
So they only go when it’s convenient for them. At this point they’re Sea World and Legoland hosted?
those parks should be great fun for Jackpot but they are so lazy and selfish they wil never allow him to actually enjoy them. They just drag him around, make him do tricks, eat crap, and go home.

Reactions: 9

I'm curious if this is yet another one of those things where jackson is thinking, well the dingleberries do it for me (talking, spoon feeding, etc) so I'll just sit like a lump, or if it's something else.
Jackson wasn't interested in waving. He was driving the train so he was busy with the steering wheel. I don't think he can multitask the way they want him to and they always tell him what to do. Today he basically ignored them.

Reactions: 8
If Legoland doesn't sponsor them they could always go after a Target sponsorship. Isn't she absolutely
Screenshot_2021-06-08-19-03-17-864.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-06-08-19-03-37-378.jpeg
Screenshot_2021-06-08-19-02-47-461.jpeg
glowing in these Target fashions?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.