The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: Jackson and the coffee table, and Jenn's comment about him being rambunctious I'm starting to think it's either postpartum depression, or (for my hot take of the day), she really didn't want a baby and is resenting that this child has changed her life (and in her eyes, not for the better).

Having watched that clip, I cannot believe she would say that about her 'miracle' baby.

The children at Jackson's school are going to have a field day with all her comments. Good job Jen, Mother of the decade

Reactions: 5
I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's just a combo of no (real) exercise (walking at a slow pace around the parks for 3-4 hours isn't going to do it), eating out way too much, eating the meal kits way too much (you have to watch what you pick; some are 1,000+ calories for one meal), and eating way too many desserts. Basically, enjoying the "good life" a bit too much.

When looking at photos I've seen of women in her family (via various FB pages, 🍑 's IG feed or stories, etc.), they trend toward gaining some weight at middle age and / or as they aged, in general. Her aunt is heavier and so is Grandma (who showed up the other day in 🍑 's stories making food). And you just know that 🍑, despite her strangely skinning calves and ankles, is fighting daily against major weight gain too.

So, I think in addition to Jenn living the good life a bit too much, she's also probably now (nearing 40) battling hormonal changes that trend toward hereditary weight gain. She isn't helping herself.

And if she IS pregnant, I would have thought she'd have wanted the attention all on her for a Mother's Day announcement.

And I would have hoped Tim would have put his foot down and forbade her to recently ride RoTR and Velocicoaster. Or, at the very least, the stans should witch her out for that, if that turns out to be true.

Of course, the Trackers would probably act / lie like they didn't know she was pregnant at the time. And people who can do the math and would recognize they were lying - once again, be damned! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When they showed him in the high chair "eating his lunch" in the baby care center I swear it looked like he only had a banana.
My wife and I found it odd, one minute watching him do big boy things on the slides and the next minute in a high chair. Seemed out of place.

Reactions: 8
If she is pregnant and almost three months I am totally shocked. Surely she wouldn’t do Rise if she was.
At 3 months, sure she would. It’s not like Rise is a coaster or anymore “thrilling” than Pirates of the Caribbean or even Frozen.

I think she’s pregnant. And this baby is stealing all her looks. She’s never looked so bad. Her skin, hair, body…geez..I hope it’s not a food baby. Her appearance has changed dramatically.
I watched their Bay Lake Tower tour from Dec 2020 last night. We are booked to stay there in March!!! Jenn looks fresh and her hair looked healthy. I really wonder what is going on.

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's just a combo of no (real) exercise (walking at a slow pace around the parks for 3-4 hours isn't going to do it), eating out way too much, eating the meal kits way too much (you have to watch what you pick; some are 1,000+ for one meal), and eating way too many desserts. Basically, enjoying the "good life" a bit too much.

When looking at photos I've seen of women in her family (via various FB pages, 🍑 's IG feed or stories, etc.), they trend toward gaining some weight at middle age and / or as they aged, in general. Her aunt is heavier and so is Grandma (who showed up the other day in 🍑 's stories making food). And you just know that 🍑, despite her strangely skinning calves and ankles, is fighting daily against major weight gain too.

So, I think in addition to Jenn living the good life a bit too much, she's also probably now (nearing 40) battling hormonal changes that trend toward hereditary weight gain. She isn't helping herself.

And if she IS pregnant, I would have thought she'd have wanted the attention all on her for a Mother's Day announcement.

And I would have hoped Tim would have put his foot down and forbade her to recently ride RoTR and Velocicoaster. Or, at the very least, the stans should witch her out for that, if that turns out to be true.

Of course, the Trackers would probably act / lie like they didn't know she was pregnant at the time. And people who can do the math and would recognize they were lying - once again, be damned! :rolleyes:
Good post. When you said "Living the good life too much". That kind of summarizes it. Eating at theme parks or restaurants most days of the week can't be maintained without gaining weight.

When you are younger, can maybe get away with it As you get older, it catches up with you.

Reactions: 6
At 3 months, sure she would. It’s not like Rise is a coaster or anymore “thrilling” than Pirates of the Caribbean or even Frozen.
Expectant mothers are cautioned against riding it. Says so right at the entrance. (and we'd all agree Velocicoaster is a no-no)

Of course, she repeatedly did non-recommended things the first time around but you'd think if she *were* pregnant with a *second* MIRACLE child...well...

Reactions: 7
Some here mentioned that on the children's train Jenn was coaxing Jackson to wave to people, etc. Has anyone seen him wave on his own, ever? I ask as I know my kids were all interacting with strangers by the time they were 7 months old.

I know the age as I was sitting in the ER waiting room with my son and he was hamming it up for the people opposite us, all unprovoked.

I'm curious if this is yet another one of those things where jackson is thinking, well the dingleberries do it for me (talking, spoon feeding, etc) so I'll just sit like a lump, or if it's something else.
My girl is 19 months and see flirts with everyone. She waves and blows kisses when we leave places. She has been waving for a long time.

She did ride VelociCoaster the first week of May too. Idk if she’s pregnant. But I truly believe she absolutely would ride coasters even early in her pregnancy ~8 weeks and just shrug it off like,“tHeRe’S nO eViDeNcE.” Bc they always follow their own made up medical advice.
They’re the people who will ignore the facts for everything and find ONE unconfirmed report that agrees with their view and bleeping run with that and be all, “see guys?!“

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She did ride VelociCoaster the first week of May too. Idk if she’s pregnant. But I truly believe she absolutely would ride coasters even early in her pregnancy ~8 weeks and just shrug it off like,“tHeRe’S nO eViDeNcE.” Bc they always follow their own made up medical advice.
They’re the people who will ignore the facts for everything and find ONE unconfirmed report that agrees with their view and bleeping run with that and be all, “see guys?!“
OMG. That is SO true. Nailed it.

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she say at some point that she either doesn’t like roller coasters or is afraid of them? I know they are habitual liars but someone who hates roller coasters, has crippling anxiety and is intimidated by strangers who supposedly threatened her life and the life of her unborn baby by coming to their house to protest merely seconds after their pregnancy announcement. Something just doesn’t add up. Also why are we the only ones catching on to this?

Reactions: 6
Moving the lines a bit after I heard murmurs of a soft opening

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:
Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 30 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
300,000 to 1. This does not apply to the upcoming weekend vlogs with their imaginary friends.

Weekend pool party with friends and a kid Jackpot's age - 4 to 1
*Friends on camera - 100 to 1
*Other kid on camera- 1 to 1
*Friends leave early - 1 to 1

Tim and ATW - 25,000 to 1

Home only vlog - 1,000 to 1

Live Stream - 50 to 1

Festival vlog - 25 to 1

Theme park vlog - 5 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 4 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):
Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 2 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 1000 to 1

Messy house 100 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 100 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

**Off the board***
Sea Creatures alive 3,000,000 to 1 (Jen either ate it or Tim flushed it)

-----------------------------------------------
*Future Vlogs* Lines are up!
----‐------------------------------------------
Jen announces pregnancy - 1,000,000 to 1
***Double down payout****
If you you bet this happens on Father's Day.

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 30,000 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 25,000 to 1

Tim announces he is gay - 3 to 1

• Haha
  • Wow
Going back to the LL vlog, someone mentioned how shrill Jenn was being in it. I remember back on the Halloween vlog where they dressed Jackson up as Piglet, Jenn was being just as shrill. If I remember correctly, someone mentioned that it was likely Jenn was going through a manic period. Do y'all think that could be what's happening again now? She's been front and center and super talkative in nearly all the vlogs lately. Something is definitely up.

Reactions: 8
Moving the lines a bit after I heard murmurs of a soft opening

Betting lines are open folks...

Vlog topic:
Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 30 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
300,000 to 1. This does not apply to the upcoming weekend vlogs with their imaginary friends.

Weekend pool party with friends and a kid Jackpot's age - 4 to 1
*Friends on camera - 100 to 1
*Other kid on camera- 1 to 1
*Friends leave early - 1 to 1

Tim and ATW - 25,000 to 1

Home only vlog - 1,000 to 1

Live Stream - 50 to 1

Festival vlog - 25 to 1

Theme park vlog - 5 to 3

#Hosted Staycation - 4 to 1

Staycation vlog - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever topic may be):
Compulsive lying 1 to 1

Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1

Jen complaining 1 to 1

Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1

Tim mispronouncing words - 2 to 1

Tim fixing garage shelf (or anything) - 1000 to 1

Messy house 100 to 1 (They probably won't be home)

Dirty pool 100 to 1 (Same as above)

Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1

Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1

Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1

**Off the board***
Sea Creatures alive 3,000,000 to 1 (Jen either ate it or Tim flushed it)

-----------------------------------------------
*Future Vlogs* Lines are up!
----‐------------------------------------------
Jen announces pregnancy - 1,000,000 to 1
***Double down payout****
If you you bet this happens on Father's Day.

Jen gets a new sponsor from Weight Watchers - 30,000 to 1

Vlog over 300 miles from their home - 25,000 to 1

Tim announces he is gay - 3 to 1
ugh I am so torn. I feel like it should be solo Tim but they also haven’t been to Disney Springs in a bit.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say at some point that she either doesn’t like roller coasters or is afraid of them? I know they are habitual liars but someone who hates roller coasters, has crippling anxiety and is intimidated by strangers who supposedly threatened her life and the life of her unborn baby by coming to their house to protest merely seconds after their pregnancy announcement. Something just doesn’t add up. Also why are we the only ones catching on to this?
I ask myself this every day. 🤣 And, in all honesty, I DO think there are more of us out there than we realize. I think that, for the most part, people may watch the Trackers just to see the parks or whatever but then just shut it off and be done with it - probably rolling their eyes for the millionth time at something Tim or Jenn do or say (but aren't going to comment under the video or seek fellow peeps like us out).

That's likely why their home vlogs, live streams, unboxings / mail vlogs, non-theme park vlogs, etc. tend toward not doing as well as in-park Disney and Universal videos. People, in reality, aren't likely invested in them for THEM. They just watch for the content.

For that reason alone, Tim and Jenn need to realize that this "job" has an expiration date.

Going back to the LL vlog, someone mentioned how shrill Jenn was being in it. I remember back on the Halloween vlog where they dressed Jackson up as Piglet, Jenn was being just as shrill. If I remember correctly, someone mentioned that it was likely Jenn was going through a manic period. Do y'all think that could be what's happening again now? She's been front and center and super talkative in nearly all the vlogs lately. Something is definitely up.
yeah she was pretty babbly and all over the place in the ROTR video too.

Reactions: 3
Let's be prepared. If Jenn does announce she is pregnant, let's decide now where we are all going to meet to storm the castle. Don't forget your torches and pitchforks. I'll bring the battering ram.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.