The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 4
I mean I really dont know if she is pregnant or not. The way she is putting her hands in the pockets and pushing it forward to hide her stomach at least makes me think she is aware she looks pregnant. (assuming these are new)
I am thinking if she is pregnant than @CoolWhip is correct that this will be a Father’s Day announcement.

Reactions: 8
I missed a lot today, lol! We almost went to Legoland this week, too. Darn! lol. I couldn't believe how much they talked up Legoland in the beginning. I was surprised they actually let Jackson press those buttons around the ride in the Duplo area...a tractor I think? I only watched a few seconds of the vlog here and there. I bet they left because of the heat. It really is so insanely hot! That is the main reason we aren't doing Legoland right now. They are only open mid day. When we went to Disney we went from open until about 11 and then went back close to 6pm. Maybe they were on their way to another staycation and had to leave to be there by check in time. LOL
Ugh poor Jackson. And, yeah, I think the choking theory went out of the window after the grape incident. They are just a holes that dont want him to eat.

Reactions: 6
I'm in the early childhood intervention field. Hes definitely starting to be delayed from what we see. All he says is whats dis, he should have 50 to 80 words by now. He should be playing on his own not having the camera shoved in his face and definitely doesn't need to be at the parks or on so many staycations. I wish he would attend a stay and play or some other mommy and me program.
1. Jack$on really needs to be at home, period
2. Jenn will never enroll him in a play group/ mommy n me program cause, in her mind, she is a superior parent. The reality is that she is a far inferior parent to the others. And a worse mother.

Living your early childhood development years in theme parks is no way to live. Theme parks are designed as fantasy world and a way of escapism from the real world in limited doses like family vacations. It's just as bad as eating McDonald's everyday; junk in junk out.
Jack$on isn’t having any kind of childhood being strapped in a stroller and fed snacked. Even when he walks around he is not allowed to interact with anything in his environment, including the theme parks.

Since he was a baby every single move he’s made has been micromanaged by T&J. They are the ultimate Helicopter parents!
I just 🤮 writing that last word!!!

Reactions: 9
Anyone else talk to the tv when the Trackasses are on a ride with Jackson? I’m always saying “Shut the hell up and let him enjoy the ride”

Reactions: 14
Anyone else talk to the tv when the Trackasses are on a ride with Jackson? I’m always saying “Shut the hell up and let him enjoy the ride”
They have always been annoying talkers/weeeeeeeeers on rides, why should Jackson be treated any different than the others trying to enjoy the ride in peace?

Reactions: 3
I think she’s pregnant. And this baby is stealing all her looks. She’s never looked so bad. Her skin, hair, body…geez..I hope it’s not a food baby. Her appearance has changed dramatically.
I think she is too and I think it is a girl baby.

I think she is too and I think it is a girl baby.
Oh I seriously hope not. With how she already is towards Jackson, can you imagine if they have a girl. It’ll constantly be, “Jackson is so -insert negative trait here- while dear daughter is all perfect and roses.” Until they are pre-teens and all hell will break loose. That poor boy already has enough to deal with.

If she really is pregnant, this would (hypothetically, of course) be the final nail in the "we're a travel channel" angle they're trying to maintain on their channel. They've been struggling to find the balance with Jackson. A second child would shift even more away from the parks and keep it on the family.

I don't think she is pregnant. I think something is going on, though. That little exchange today about the video not being up was super telling.

If she is pregnant and almost three months I am totally shocked. Surely she wouldn’t do Rise if she was.

Reactions: 4
We are a little over an hour from Disney & were passholders for several years. We took our son to Harmony for his first haircut when he was 2.5 years old. It’s a really fun experience and yes his hair was long but he was bald until he was about 18 months lol. I can’t snark much about that except to say the difference is we didn’t do that for content/monetization but rather to make it a special family celebration.

I do find their lack of cleanliness around the house & pool appalling. The clutter is just so bad. I would be too embarrassed to vlog with all that stuff on every surface.They really have no shame. The Target haul sitting on the kitchen floor was bizarre. They should do a series of vlogs where they declutter & clean their filthy house & pool.

I’d hope she isn’t pregnant since a few weeks ago she did the Velociraptor coaster AND RotR.

They’re headed for a divorce if she is pregnant, just like my other “favorite” martyr mommy Jennifer Ross.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When your maternity dress is too tight - and you ain't pregnant...it's time to cut back to 4 desserts a day instead of 12.
View attachment 609368View attachment 609369
Pregnant......................................................................................................................food baby.
Definitely pregnant, and if not then that is absolutely disgusting!

Felt sorry for Jackson last vlog I watched his hair was soaked with sweat and he looked miserable, even my husband said why aren’t they cutting that kids hair... he looks terrible!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.