The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her sake I hope she is pregnant... in a way. Because if she isn’t, it’s tough to come back from letting yourself go the older you get. I doubt she strengthened her core post pregnancy to tighten things back up. So it just kind of spills out. I just don’t think she sees it or lets herself see it enough to do something.

Reactions: 3
New thread...yay

Betting lines are open folks...

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 300,000 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
300,000 to 1

Sleeping in their own house for a week - 200,000 to 1
Tim fixing shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 25,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 75 to 1
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1
Staycation vlog - 1 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Compulsive lying 1 to 1
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Tim mispronouncing words - 2 to 1
Messy house 50 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 100 to 1 (Same as above)
Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1
Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1
Sea Creatures alive 3,000,000 to 1
Quick question when you say inside the vlog are you referring to a “future Tim here” segment?

I started watching TTT January of 2020. Ibsaw him at EPCOT in January on MLK day 2020. I saw him in that Blue sweater and for some reason it caught my eye. No idea why. Any way, a few days later I just so happen to be on Youtube and I saw him in that blue sweater so I tell my daughter, and I was like isn’t that the guy from EPCOT and she was like YES! I never heard of these people and didn’t even know Disney vlogging was a thing etc.
I watching him I wanted to know more. There was something about him that made me want more. I couldn’t tell if he was gay bc i didn’t know at the time he had a wife and newborn. When I finally saw Jenn in one of the videos it took me a few more videos to realize she was his wife lololol.
I became so intrigued by him and just started watching his old vids, and one of the first vids I ever saw was the urban party which made me side eye them. So I continued to watch EVEN MORE LOL to try to confirm if he was racist, just trying to put pieces together. I started liking Jenn and actually preferred the videos of where she talked in the beginning and he came home after work and took over. I started picking up on things after a few months but I couldn’t figure out what it was. I joined the tracker fan group and quickly left bc those people were freaks! I think I just kept watching them because something was just not right. I figured if I kept watching I would figure it out. A FRE video popped up and the comments were directing ppl to this group and when I found this group it was on thread 8, I read every single comment and was like “I KNEW IT!!!” And here we are. That’s my story lololol
Sorry for the long post, I usually don’t have the patience to read long posts

Reactions: 27
Hey so here is something I've observed recently, Jenn is so quick to say "I'll go ask" when they have a question, i.e. she did this at Vero Beach about the shells in the lobby, and in this most recent LL video when Tim said he couldn't find the prices. Now I know it's all relative to the person, but I have anxiety, and it's the last thing I'd do! I'd pick the box up and look first and if I couldn't find the price I probably wouldn't ask anyway haha. Like I say it's dependent on the person and there are some differences in generalised anxiety and social anxiety, so this type of social interaction might not affect her 🤷‍♀️
My son has major anxiety. So much so that I have to order food for him when we go to a sit down restaurant. It's something that he's always had and I've accepted it. There's no way that her anxiety is that bad. Except when she needs it to be....

Reactions: 10
She looks it but why would they wait to announce? You know they'd want maximum amount of stan compliments if she really was.
Plus it (aka the belly) seems to come and go based on whatever she's wearing for the day, a bad angle, and / or if they're out and just ate. I don't think she is, personally. I'm with you that I think they'd be as quick as possible to announce it for the stans. Plus, she's done a few things lately that make me believe she's not (i.e. water slides, RotR, other rides) but that didn't stop her before, I guess. Who knows.

Reactions: 11
Plus it (aka the belly) seems to come and go based on whatever she's wearing for the day, a bad angle, and / or if they're out and just ate. I don't think she is, personally. I'm with you that I think they'd be as quick as possible to announce it for the stans. Plus, she's done a few things lately that make me believe she's not (i.e. water slides, RotR, other rides) but that didn't stop her before, I guess. Who knows.
I think she is but just coming up on 3 months. I think it will be a Father’s Day announcement.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
They have to know that what they're doing (pretty much everything in their lives from money to food) is unsustainable and that they're just living through the moment now. That is how I'm going to look at their actions over the last few months to years. A lot of it is...questionable on their behalf.

Reactions: 2
And not to mention the wrong color for her skin
She also mentioned how she wanted to get a taupe-colored set too, but it wasn't available in her size. Taupe would look SO HORRIBLE on her, how is she so blind to how she looks in clothes??

Reactions: 6
I think I mentioned before, my daughter is autistic, she is usually very selective with her speech, she is the theme park vlog watcher in the family. She wanted to watch the latest TTT video this morning, waited until jackpot came on the screen and yelled out “It’s a Miracle!” And started laughing. So yes even my autistic daughter is mocking the bojos at this point 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey so here is something I've observed recently, Jenn is so quick to say "I'll go ask" when they have a question, i.e. she did this at Vero Beach about the shells in the lobby, and in this most recent LL video when Tim said he couldn't find the prices. Now I know it's all relative to the person, but I have anxiety, and it's the last thing I'd do! I'd pick the box up and look first and if I couldn't find the price I probably wouldn't ask anyway haha. Like I say it's dependent on the person and there are some differences in generalised anxiety and social anxiety, so this type of social interaction might not affect her 🤷‍♀️
Yes, my daughter has such major anxiety, she has a few attacks on wdw. And while she is working on it everyday, she literally would just not go into WalMart alone, she is 17. I think Jenn again, obviously just plays it up for sympathy, and feels so entitled that everyone should just answer her every whim.
By the way, y’all are amazing! I don’t read for a few days and then have a couple days of reading to get caught up! I want to comment but someone else has read my mind and beat me to it!!

Reactions: 8
I get Jackson is only 1 1/2 years old, but for duck sakes give that kid a hair cut. It looks so bleeping bad and it’s so damn hot in Florida that he’s probably just miserable as is with it. Who the duck cares where it’s cut. A first haircut is still a first haircut anywhere you go. He looks trashy.

Reactions: 9
I get Jackson is only 1 1/2 years old, but for duck sakes give that kid a hair cut. It looks so bleeping bad and it’s so damn hot in Florida that he’s probably just miserable as is with it. Who the duck cares where it’s cut. A first haircut is still a first haircut anywhere you go. He looks trashy.
Gotta go to Magic Kingdom for the stan views.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.