The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they're shitting all over Disney....
For the mask thing? Universal did it & they have been there. Maybe you’ll realize dragging your child to theme parks is not good.
I think after Jackson fell on the non child proof table- they will never leave Jenn home by herself with him. She won’t drive & has the coping skills of a troll. His own mother can’t be by herself with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
For the mask thing? Universal did it & they have been there. Maybe you’ll realize dragging your child to theme parks is not good.
I think after Jackson fell on the non child proof table- they will never leave Jenn home by herself with him. She won’t drive & as the coping skills of a troll. His own mother can’t be by herself with him.
Shitting on Tron, saying that it isn't going to be popular or great. Shitting on Ohana....these fuckers are stupid.

Reactions: 7
I would’ve expected higher HOA fees than that. It says on the old listing the HOA dues are $141 a month. I pay $200 for mine, and I’m in a townhouse in the Seattle area. I pulled their neighborhood up on google maps…I still can’t believe (or maybe I can) the stans believe T&J’s lies about people protesting their pregnancy announcement in front of their house.
I looked it up on Zillow and on Realtor.com. current estimate $569,000, 3400ish sq ft....dang.

looks like it used to be a pretty descent house before they filled it with trash.

Reactions: 5
Two days with no vlog...and they do a lazy live show instead.

Jenn is so overworked, you GuuuUUuuuUuuYYYyyyzzzZZZZ. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 11
Gross- thanks for sharing you burped Tim 🤢🤢🤢

then that fool asks if there is an unhealthy British food he can eat. Because American palates are geared towards junk. WTF?
I love a good fried food, but my American palate loves veggies & healthy food. No wonder your swimsuit is squishing your love handles.

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
gawd watched 5 mins and had to stop. What I caught:

They booked the hotel stay for the new coaster opening "waaaay back"

They have tickets for Boo Bash

They had a pool day today.

Oh and apparently British food is too healthy for an "American burger eating palate" - (I type this as I'm waffling down a good old British sausage sandwich) :p

• Haha
Reactions: 9
gawd watched 5 mins and had to stop. What I caught:

They booked the hotel stay for the new coaster opening "waaaay back"

They have tickets for Boo Bash

They had a pool day today.
Supposedly he was trying for 8 hours. I called DVC and had mine by 9;45 am.... LOL! Gotta laugh.

Reactions: 2
"Sapphire Falls is so great." "Yeah! It has a really good vibe to it." And they're still shitting on Disney.

Reactions: 1
he probably had to ring around all his 'Friends' and buy one through them as they are not on sale yet I don't think?

FFS, is this person blind?
Yes. Yes that person is. And I feel like I am mishearing them, are they saying that Sapphire Falls is a Disney resort?

"We have to stay up and work." Motherfucker, you don't even know what real work is.

Reactions: 4
Wow so no Velocicoaster video when practically everyone has theirs up already…

they really are the laziest sacks of tit

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.