The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love our neighborhood too. I probably should have clarified that.

it’s a great neighborhood and like you said values are UP!!

we paid $265,000 for our house and lately we’ve had realtors calling daily asking us to list (annoying)because inventory is low. They are saying we can list at $450,000 and will have multiple offers.

I highly doubt Tim and Jenn could do that because they can’t even fix a shelf. We have poured blood, sweat, and tears into our home
You should do it!
It’s only going to go bust soon... I’m selling mine ASAP

Reactions: 2
You should do it!
It’s only going to go bust soon... I’m selling mine ASAP
We really want to but we are also like…where the heck will we buy with the market so high everywhere??
The thought of packing everything gives me anxiety 🤣🤣🤣

but also…$200,000 ish dollars (before commissions) makes me salivate 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
You think she moisturizes? DAILY??? Lol
She's self-greasing 🤢

I love our neighborhood too. I probably should have clarified that.

it’s a great neighborhood and like you said values are UP!!

we paid $265,000 for our house and lately we’ve had realtors calling daily asking us to list (annoying)because inventory is low. They are saying we can list at $450,000 and will have multiple offers.

I highly doubt Tim and Jenn could do that because they can’t even fix a shelf. We have poured blood, sweat, and tears into our home
This is interesting. Happening here in the UK too. I live in a very popular tourist city that pre-covid really suffered from over tourism. Air BnB flats are everywhere, forcing people out of the centre. We genuinely thought that the market would be flooded with these flats during lockdown and expected prices to fall. But they rose and keep rising, now driven by white collar workers seeking more room to work from home. I'd kinda thought a lot of holiday villas would hit the market in Orlando. Strange times isn't it.

We really want to but we are also like…where the heck will we buy with the market so high everywhere??

Could you rent for a bit then buy once the market drops again?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She's self-greasing 🤢

This is interesting. Happening here in the UK too. I live in a very popular tourist city that pre-covid really suffered from over tourism. Air BnB flats are everywhere, forcing people out of the centre. We genuinely thought that the market would be flooded with these flats during lockdown and expected prices to fall. But they rose and keep rising, now driven by white collar workers seeking more room to work from home. I'd kinda thought a lot of holiday villas would hit the market in Orlando. Strange times isn't it.

Could you rent for a bit then buy once the market drops again?
I was thinking about it but we have 2 dogs 2 cats and my mom lives with us…so it’s quite the herd🤣🤣

I worry that we would all kill each other in a smaller place than what we’ve got currently

Reactions: 1

That 200k would change your life, It’s like winning the lottery!
You could pay someone to pack your house up if you knew you were getting all that profit.

We are going to rent for a few years until prices go back down, plus I hate my neighbours so I need to get out ASAP.

If you’re happy there that’s all that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That 200k would change your life, It’s like winning the lottery!
You could pay someone to pack your house up if you knew you were getting all that profit.

We are going to rent for a few years until prices go back down, plus I hate my neighbours so I need to get out ASAP.

If you’re happy there that’s all that matters.
Well it’s kind of a love/hate. We have a nice neighborhood and some great neighbors…BUT there’s this asshole church that just built a mega church and swore they wouldn’t sell the excess land (the land is right in our backyard practically)…well now…the church lies…and they are trying to auction the land off to the highest bidder who will in turn build an apartment complex or other several story facility…

my husband is dreading the possibility of this happening and kind of wants to get out before it happens…so I’m stuck…

problem is my mom. She’s in her 60s and is kind of set in her ways and every time I bring up moving she says “I better be in a body bag with a toe tag before you make me move again”🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
problem is my mom. She’s in her 60s and is kind of set in her ways and every time I bring up moving she says “I better be in a body bag with a toe tag before you make me move again”🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just slip a tag on her toe while she’s sleeping and start trying to put her in one of those Halloween body bags and when she wakes up, say “it’s a miracle! But we’re moving since you didn’t specify if you had to be deceased for those two criteria to be met.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Browsing thru the comments on a video that is about 4 days old. This one apparently slipped by Jenn,

Screenshot 2021-06-11 7.25.58 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok, I’m pissed, my son pointed at the tv as Tim was stuffing his face with food and said; “It Tim”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think their goal is to teach Jackson to do the weird thumbs up and that will become their “thing” and a part of their brand. Jackson looks happy here but I think the kids that posed in the rest of the picture (cropped out) were probably interacting with him.
She just hasn’t got the legs for skin tight short shorts :(

God, all I could think of when reading the original post from @omgucnt is that scene from Mississippi Burning where Gene Hackman’s character looks at the wedding photo and figures out that all of the local cops are Klan because of how they have their hands positioned in the photo. On brand for these clowns much?

They look a whole lot better than that too-long ugly ass mumu she loooVVesss. 🤣 How many more times will she wear that thing before it dawns on her that she looks like a sofa?

I actually give everyone a break when wearing shorts. I don't care if your legs are bumpy, scarred, varicose veined or swollen... no one should endure Florida heat & humidity in long pants just because others don't like the way their legs look.

However, Tim needs to stop buying his pants three sizes too small. He's been doing this for years and dad bod cannot carry off the skinny jean look.

Reactions: 9
Oh geez, a LAZY ASS live show. And why does she love this knot on the top of her head look? Her hair half down and stringy, plus totally overly bleached. 🥴

Reactions: 5
They look a whole lot better than that too-long ugly ass mumu she loooVVesss. 🤣 How many more times will she wear that thing before it dawns on her that she looks like a sofa?

I actually give everyone a break when wearing shorts. I don't care if your legs are bumpy, scarred, varicose veined or swollen... no one should endure Florida heat & humidity in long pants just because others don't like the way their legs look.

However, Tim needs to stop buying his pants three sizes too small. He's been doing this for years and dad bod cannot carry off the skinny jean look.
But also they can’t be comfortable… I can’t wear skin tight Jean shorts in the summer. They have to be looser and a little longer to breathe.

JennBo is begging for a yeast infection

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Ok, I’m pissed, my son pointed at the tv as Tim was stuffing his face with food and said; “It Tim”
That's double the words that Jackson knows....

And they're shitting all over Disney....
Why does that surprise you? LOL!! Two days without a video and then they have to come out and virtue signal. Maybe they will keep Jackson home if they don't feel comfortable. Probably not.

• Haha
That's double the words that Jackson knows....

Why does that surprise you? LOL!! Two days without a video and then they have to come out and virtue signal. Maybe they will keep Jackson home if they don't feel comfortable. Probably not.
Also true.

I’m new here and not up to date. I know Jenn basically blasted her MIL in a tweet a few years ago but wasn’t she at Jackson’s birthday party with other family a few months ago and at Christmas? Did they mend their relationship?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.