The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chorlton Circle in the Eagle Creek neighborhood
I would’ve expected higher HOA fees than that. It says on the old listing the HOA dues are $141 a month. I pay $200 for mine, and I’m in a townhouse in the Seattle area. I pulled their neighborhood up on google maps…I still can’t believe (or maybe I can) the stans believe T&J’s lies about people protesting their pregnancy announcement in front of their house.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think they did. It’s so unbelievably selfish and disgusting, especially as her and Jackson are fair haired and fair skinned and are more at risk of skin cancer. What kind of parent doesn’t put sun cream on their child? Are they just stupid and ignorant because they’re used to living in that climate?
Stupid and ignorant are complimentary terms referring to them. They are selfish and disgusting…

and yes I think they believe they are invincible.

Im actually really saddened by this picture and the whole situation :(

Imagine spending your baby years strapped into a pushchair all day every day...
Especially when it’s absolutely red hot outside.
Is this abuse?
I don’t have children but I would never do this because I know how mind numbing boring that would be for a baby (who should be home playing and learning)
I am not saying for anyone to report them. Please do not.

In the US, these two would be seen as good, attentive parents (like all, the system has flaws). Trying to get an official to step in and scare these two numbnuts into changing their ways would be excessively difficult and a waste of time when there are other worse cases out there of actual child starvation, beatings & neglect. These two would have to lock Jackson into his room, starved and dirty before there was any case against them, or a pediatrician would have to report them.

What really bothers me is there is no empathy from Jenn toward Jackson. She loves to show him off and use him but has no idea how to treat him as an individual.

Reactions: 12
You can travel to the US... you go to another country first and stay there two weeks then go onto the US... lol
If that's in reference to L&R Dreaming it's not them. I've listened to all their videos and it's definitely not Luke or Rich.

Reactions: 2
Google should tag The Trackers so we can find them on Google Earth. We have to keep track of toxic waste or (in T&J's head) national treasure and rich resources: Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy!

I am not saying for anyone to report them. Please do not.

In the US, these two would be seen as good, attentive parents (like all, the system has flaws). Trying to get an official to step in and scare these two numbnuts into changing their ways would be excessively difficult and a waste of time when there are other worse cases out there of actual child starvation, beatings & neglect. These two would have to lock Jackson into his room, starved and dirty before there was any case against them, or a pediatrician would have to report them.

What really bothers me is there is no empathy from Jenn toward Jackson. She loves to show him off and use him but has no idea how to treat him as an individual.
I wouldn’t ever report them and I don’t think it’s bad enough to warrant an investigation but I do think someone in their family or a friend should say come on this isnt good for the baby.

EA456CC4-4676-40AA-9457-95ECC605901E.jpeg

Jackson’s view all day every day

• Sad
Reactions: 5
You can travel to the US... you go to another country first and stay there two weeks then go onto the US... lol
Yes but not many employers will allow us to do that and isolate on return.
Plus either Luke or Rich has a medical condition

Do they put sun cream on Jackson? He looks sunburnt a lot of the time.
He’s way more tan/red than he should be, so I’m thinking no. And him being a super blond little dude means he needs extra sunscreen and shade. They never even do anything to protect his eyes. At this rate, he’s going to look 60 when he’s 18. It’s scary the damage they are setting him up for.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Tracker/Bojo household/hotel room right now.

I guarantee there is massive tension or has been a huge fight. Tim has to be PISSED that he wasn’t part of any of the Velocicoaster fetivities and I’m sure that tensions are at an all time high.

Jenn is getting fatter, more sun damaged, and bitchier by the day and me thinks Timmy boy is reaching his breaking point with her bullshit
Perfect time to find out she is pregnant 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
He’s way more tan/red than he should be, so I’m thinking no. And him being a super blond little dude means he needs extra sunscreen and shade. They never even do anything to protect his eyes. At this rate, he’s going to look 60 when he’s 18. It’s scary the damage they are setting him up for.
For real! I don’t think Tim uses much sunscreen either. We’ve Jenn with a burn recently. They never have a hat on him. He can’t go down a slide with tweedle dee & tweedle dum hovering over him, but they don’t protect his skin. He had a tan on his legs during the Anna Maria Island trip!

They probably put sunscreen on him once before they head out, and then forget the rest of the day. I would bet Jenn thinks having sunscreen in her daily moisturizer is enough.

Reactions: 6
I think their goal is to teach Jackson to do the weird thumbs up and that will become their “thing” and a part of their brand. Jackson looks happy here but I think the kids that posed in the rest of the picture (cropped out) were probably interacting with him.

Attachments

Really Racheal??? And that’s only because she bleaches the tit out of her hair in order to match Jackson’s a bit more closely…

also, maybe they look alike here because Jackson looks miserable as duck which is pretty close to Jenn looking like a raging bleeping witch all the time I suppose
9096453B-5F3F-4D09-A2E3-941F57D839F7.jpeg

Same. I live in a gated community and it’s really not the high and mighty palace that people would assume. Average homes…just more rules…
We don't live in a gated community and have a super reasonable HOA fee that the HOA uses to put on events for our community. It's absolutely wonderful! One of our requirements when buying a house was no/low HOA and not a fussy nit-picky HOA. I love where we live and our house value has skyrocketed since we bought a few years ago. Looking at T+J's house, their property value really... hasn't. It's gone up, but not nearly as much as I've seen other houses in the Orlando area increase (I'm always looking at real estate because I used to work in the mortgage industry and just love looking at houses in general).

I think their goal is to teach Jackson to do the weird thumbs up and that will become their “thing” and a part of their brand. Jackson looks happy here but I think the kids that posed in the rest of the picture (cropped out) were probably interacting with him.
Ugh I swear every time this photo is shared I can smell Jenn’s Jorts

smells like a fish market inside of a meat packing plant filled with manure. Also the refrigeration has gone so it’s 110 degrees inside said manure filled fish market/meat packing plant
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m one of the universal pics yesterday you can see a spray sunscreen tossed underneath his stroller. Whether it was used or not, I have no idea 🙄

Reactions: 1
We don't live in a gated community and have a super reasonable HOA fee that the HOA uses to put on events for our community. It's absolutely wonderful! One of our requirements when buying a house was no/low HOA and not a fussy nit-picky HOA. I love where we live and our house value has skyrocketed since we bought a few years ago. Looking at T+J's house, their property value really... hasn't. It's gone up, but not nearly as much as I've seen other houses in the Orlando area increase (I'm always looking at real estate because I used to work in the mortgage industry and just love looking at houses in general).
I love our neighborhood too. I probably should have clarified that.

it’s a great neighborhood and like you said values are UP!!

we paid $265,000 for our house and lately we’ve had realtors calling daily asking us to list (annoying)because inventory is low. They are saying we can list at $450,000 and will have multiple offers.

I highly doubt Tim and Jenn could do that because they can’t even fix a shelf. We have poured blood, sweat, and tears into our home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.