The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get not wanting to post where you are and that footage right away. But due to editing magic, they could have done a velocicoaster opening day vlog. Then later did something along the line of a “we stayed at Sapphire Falls. Here’s what mommy and buddy did while daddy was filming and the rest of our universal adventure.” Now they’ve gotten 2 videos out of one day. And only minimal filming on Jenns part. (She could film on her iPhone with a gimbal to help her jello jiggler hands). 2 videos, 1 day. No give away where they were staying. And stans would love the “behind the scenes” but it’s still not a video without Tim since he’s the main draw (besides Jackson being a huge driver of views, it’s still Tim’s channel).

Time for a few less hot dogs and a slightly bigger swim suit in the meantime. Everyone gains weight at some point. But making sure your clothes fit is important.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I get not wanting to post where you are and that footage. But due to editing magic, they could have done a velocicoaster opening day vlog. Then later did something along the line of a “we stayed at Sapphire Falls. Here’s what mommy and buddy did while daddy was filming and the rest of our universal adventure.” Now they’ve gotten 2 videos out of one day. And only minimal filming on Jenns part. (She could film on her iPhone with a gimbal to help her jello jiggler hands). 2 videos, 1 day. No give away where they were staying. And stans would love the “behind the scenes” but it’s still not a video without Tim since he’s the main draw (besides Jackson being a huge driver of views, it’s still Tim’s channel).
The problem the Bojos have is they are so infamous for their entitled behavior (and legends in their own minds) that they are recognizable and people hate report their whereabouts.

Reactions: 6
The problem with them filming select content in advance in order to get it out the door quicker isn't their lack of time/planning, it's that for the last several years they've mostly filmed a snapshot of their day or diary vlogs, so that their fans can experience their lives. It's why a simple stay at Sapphire Falls and opening day of Velicicoaster can't be filmed and uploaded separately - they need to film the start of their day (breakfast), then their time at the park (second breakfast/lunch/a dessert or 3), then back to the hotel for dinner/more desserts, then a final shot of them on the couch/bed/bathroom, because that's what their day was like.

It's one reason why all the stans in the FB group saying "you don't know what their day is like!" is meaningless. We DO know what their days are like because it's all they've filmed for the past few years - even pre-Jackson.

God I would love someone to do a dissertation on daily vloggers like this.

Reactions: 9
The problem the Bojos have is they are so infamous for their entitled behavior (and legends in their own minds) that they are recognizable and people hate report their whereabouts.
That’s exactly it. CMs at Disney and Universal hate the Bojo’s. My understanding from talking to CM friends is that the darlings of the CMs right now are Nate and Jackie

The problem with them filming select content in advance in order to get it out the door quicker isn't their lack of time/planning, it's that for the last several years they've mostly filmed a snapshot of their day or diary vlogs, so that their fans can experience their lives. It's why a simple stay at Sapphire Falls and opening day of Velicicoaster can't be filmed and uploaded separately - they need to film the start of their day (breakfast), then their time at the park (second breakfast/lunch/a dessert or 3), then back to the hotel for dinner/more desserts, then a final shot of them on the couch/bed/bathroom, because that's what their day was like.

It's one reason why all the stans in the FB group saying "you don't know what their day is like!" is meaningless. We DO know what their days are like because it's all they've filmed for the past few years - even pre-Jackson.

I start my masters capstone in Organizational Leadership next month. I know the final project is to implement an organizational change…I’ll do my project on vetting vloggers for the parks

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She was already looking old, but yes, the weight has done her no favors.

If I was not aware of her actual age I'd put her between 45 and 55.
I'm 55 and my skin is far better than hers... might help me that I'm a total nightbot who rarely sees the light of day. 🤣 But I try to eat healthy and drink as much water as I can.
You got it. Jenn does not drink enough water which we all know is the nature's natural skin moisturizer.

No one other than YouTube truly seems to understand the algorithim, but basically anything that goes against your channels norms seems to ding you.

If you post a set schedule (MWF every week) and suddenly miss a day, your video is not as likely to appear highly in the recommended section. If you aren't getting many likes or comments, it affects where your video is displayed. If a disproportionate number of subscribers are not viewing your content, that dings you (maybe this is why TTT has grown so slowly in recent months?).
Makes sense. I rarely see a TTT video come up as recommended.

Reactions: 2
I get not wanting to post where you are and that footage right away. But due to editing magic, they could have done a velocicoaster opening day vlog. Then later did something along the line of a “we stayed at Sapphire Falls. Here’s what mommy and buddy did while daddy was filming and the rest of our universal adventure.” Now they’ve gotten 2 videos out of one day. And only minimal filming on Jenns part. (She could film on her iPhone with a gimbal to help her jello jiggler hands). 2 videos, 1 day. No give away where they were staying. And stans would love the “behind the scenes” but it’s still not a video without Tim since he’s the main draw (besides Jackson being a huge driver of views, it’s still Tim’s channel).

Time for a few less hot dogs and a slightly bigger swim suit in the meantime. Everyone gains weight at some point. But making sure your clothes fit is important.
He's getting as chunky as he was in the old days.

I hate their intro/end of day chats. They typically add nothing to the vlog other than ramp up viewer's time. Tim & Jenn still do not understand the concept of a storyline. It is not beginning, middle, end if there is no tale to be told. Following someone around with a camera watching them eat and witch is not a story.

I hate their intro/end of day chats. They typically add nothing to the vlog other than ramp up viewer's time. Tim & Jenn still do not understand the concept of a storyline. It is not beginning, middle, end if there is no tale to be told. Following someone around with a camera watching them eat and witch is not a story.
Their chats at the start of the day are boooooring

I see what your saying and I mostly agree. They didn’t always do that every video though. Sometimes Tim would just start his video walking into a park. Or in the car on their way there in the afternoon. So day in the life isn’t the way they always do it. They have more often done the recap in front of their blog spot and to do their final reviews/breakdowns. I think when their channel was growing at its fastest, they did it the least. Home vlogs were rarer too.

They are just trying to be too many things for their channel. Day in the Life/here’s how we live life, Travel, food, Theme Park, family etc. They had to pivot hard to the family/day to day stuff due to the pandemic but never got back to what they were.

I cannot stand them padding their videos with the couch talk where they ramble on the short end for 5 minutes, at the long end nearly 15 minutes.

Their vlogs were much more palatable when they were topping out at 15 minutes, but I know they are padding these videos to insert more ad breaks to make more $$$$ but it's a slog to even hate watch them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Slow hotel Wi-Fi is a plausible excuse. Not that one of them couldn't just drive home, upload from there and drive back to the hotel to complete their stay.

It is starting to look a touch desperate. Why book an expensive hotel stay and not get the video up ASAP to get maximum views? Their stans will still watch though.
i had no issues uploading video from Universal
Slow hotel Wi-Fi is a plausible excuse. Not that one of them couldn't just drive home, upload from there and drive back to the hotel to complete their stay.

It is starting to look a touch desperate. Why book an expensive hotel stay and not get the video up ASAP to get maximum views? Their stans will still watch though.
i had no issues uploading video from Universal Surfside Inn, they just suck. Three could also have just scheduled new videos topmost since they aren’t daily or even relevant vloggers anymore.

I think it primarily looks at posts, views, and subscriber engagement.
The most important thing is probably watch time followed by number of views. But you get paid by the number of times an ad is viewed and the higher your watch time the more companies will pay to place an ad in your videos.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I would love to be a fly on the wall in the Tracker/Bojo household/hotel room right now.

I guarantee there is massive tension or has been a huge fight. Tim has to be PISSED that he wasn’t part of any of the Velocicoaster fetivities and I’m sure that tensions are at an all time high.

Jenn is getting fatter, more sun damaged, and bitchier by the day and me thinks Timmy boy is reaching his breaking point with her bullshit

Reactions: 13
One notch above abuse.
I've seen dogs panting their faces off that looked more comfortable than Buddy there.
Im actually really saddened by this picture and the whole situation :(

Imagine spending your baby years strapped into a pushchair all day every day...
Especially when it’s absolutely red hot outside.
Is this abuse?
I don’t have children but I would never do this because I know how mind numbing boring that would be for a baby (who should be home playing and learning)

Reactions: 10
Do they put sun cream on Jackson? He looks sunburnt a lot of the time.
They definitely don’t. Jenn doesn’t even apply it to herself. She’s a selfish witch and doesn’t realize what it could be doing to him

Im actually really saddened by this picture and the whole situation :(

Imagine spending your baby years strapped into a pushchair all day every day...
Especially when it’s absolutely red hot outside.
Is this abuse?
I don’t have children but I would never do this because I know how mind numbing boring that would be for a baby (who should be home playing and learning)
You know what should make you even sadder??? The amount of stupid ass bleeping people defending the Trackers and defending them doing this to their child.

Reactions: 11
They definitely don’t. Jenn doesn’t even apply it to herself. She’s a selfish witch and doesn’t realize what it could be doing to him

You know what should make you even sadder??? The amount of stupid ass bleeping people defending the Trackers and defending them doing this to their child.
I didn’t think they did. It’s so unbelievably selfish and disgusting, especially as her and Jackson are fair haired and fair skinned and are more at risk of skin cancer. What kind of parent doesn’t put sun cream on their child? Are they just stupid and ignorant because they’re used to living in that climate?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.