The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how they can complain about internet in their area which probably has Gig+ speeds. I bet Kyle Pallo or Jojo uploads on the cruise ship which is beyond slow, but these 2 complain about their speed?
Ew duck both Kyle Pallo and Jojo. They are just new age trackers. They are the bleeping worst

Reactions: 5
The stans in these idiot groups on Facebook are so new to the Trackers that they don’t even know her mom died from skin cancer and it was a huge part of the videos for a while. “Their family medical history is speculation.” Yeah, OK dumbass
It’s not speculation, she’s mentioned it in a video a LOONG time ago. These people are crazy obsessed and will do anything to protect them. Meanwhile if they did a little research, they would know exactly who they were.

Reactions: 5
It’s not speculation, she’s mentioned it in a video a LOONG time ago. These people are crazy obsessed and will do anything to protect them. Meanwhile if they did a little research, they would know exactly who they were.
The moderator of that group, Erik Neil, gives me vibes that he’s trying to get success from the Trackers

Reactions: 4
A little early but.... Tim Tracker #26 : Beauty Laziness is NOT ONLY in the eye of the beholder Passholder.😉

Reactions: 2
Yeah I feel bad for Jackson. He sure as Hell didn’t ask to be on the channel or be born into that family. Now he’s gotta deal with all of the craziness

Reactions: 3
Do we really know who he
She looks like she's aged 20 years over the past 6 months.
There's a saying in Texas and Oklahoma that she looks likes she's been ridden hard and put away wet (as in a horse).

Poor baby!
This is Jack$on’s view every single waking moment of his day!
TALK ABOUT HHN COME TO LIFE!!!
Well she doesn't get up in the morning with him so Tim's mug is what he sees every morning. I'm sure he sees Jenn sometime when he wakes up from a nap.

Reactions: 2
Slow hotel Wi-Fi is a plausible excuse. Not that one of them couldn't just drive home, upload from there and drive back to the hotel to complete their stay.

It is starting to look a touch desperate. Why book an expensive hotel stay and not get the video up ASAP to get maximum views? Their stans will still watch though.
If I was them I wouldn't post hotel stays whilst still there. Stans will hunt them down for photos and jealous haters will break into their room and wipe their dicks or fupas on the curtains, fart on their pillows, use their toothbrushes, cream in their creamer and block up the USB ports.

Reactions: 3
If I was them I wouldn't post hotel stays whilst still there. Stans will hunt them down for photos and jealous haters will break into their room and wipe their dicks or fupas on the curtains, fart on their pillows, use their toothbrushes, cream in their creamer and block up the USB ports.
I’ve often thought that daily vloggers should film their content a week in advance. So anything coming out today was filmed last week, ya know?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.