Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BadM0therF0cker

Can you imagine how well the Golden Child would sleep if they let him run around and be a kid in the backyard. Hell put him in a puddle jumper and stay right there with him in the pool for a couple of hours. Every night we all get in the pool the kids eat dinner, shower and then sleep 8 to 10 hours.

Reactions: 10

Blu

Nah man, the kid says 'this','that', 'dada' (or at least used to, haven't heard that in a while)... maybe a few others that i'm missing but i think at this age its normal for kids to only know a handful or two of legit words.

I think there's a few legit concerns people have shared on here (the lack of babyproofing the house, showing the kid nearly nakey in videos) but then there's other things (his speech chiefly) that are being Tracker-ized out of proportion.

For as much as we like to drag the Trackers for being pretty doofy in older vlogs, I think a lot of us would feel pretty dumb if we took the same microscope to the pages of "JACKSON IS A MUTE AND THEY ARE STUNTING HIS ABILITY TO EVER SPEAK, HE IS NEVER GOING TO GROW" commentary on Tattle in a few years.
I believe he’s speech delayed. The benchmark when my kids were little was 15 words by 15 months. I honestly can’t remember him saying anything but ‘dis’ for quite a while now.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Okay.
Then I’ll just say that she does her JOB a whole lot better than Tim!
There's really no difference in their jobs except Molly is knowledgeable, put together, prompt, polite, funny and films a whole lot better than Tim.
The content can't be compared apples to apples as Tim has no content. He just flies by the seat of his pants whereas Molly follows a plan.

The only reason TTT channel is sitting where it is today is due to being one of the first out there that filmed the parks AND Tim got lucky with a few, driving up his subscriber base numbers.

• Heart

jumpman23

Chatty Member
Pretty embracing that Tim with 842K subscribers got 200k views on velocicoaster video just over 25% of subscriber base.

PMM with 79.5K Subs got 67K view what's around 85% of subscriber base.

Super Enthused 62.5k subs and 51k views what again is around 85%

Obviously you dont have to be a sub to watch. But gives a good indication.

600k 75% of the trackers subscribers don't want the videos.

First off, never, ever, tell the world your husband is off doing a shit. This is a major no-no :oops:

Secondly, you would not get the shits from something you've literally just eaten, so out of order implying it was anything to do with his burger. I think it's more to do with grease being a major part of EVERY meal they eat.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

SanDisk

I'm just so underwhlemed with the videos lately. Finally doing some rides at Epcot and only doing 2???
Then today at Hollywood Studios, doing 2 as well and they race to eat a stupid Ronto Wrap.
My only solace is that Jenn said the Ronto Wrap gave her the squirts, so thats what they get.

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Because if he disagrees with her they will be back at Target to replace more dishes that “broke.”
When they were at Target, she kept asking him which dishes she broke like only he would know. It was weird AF. Maybe she has no recollection of the dish smashing extravaganza she did in a rage. 😆

• Haha

GSMary

They are definitely off the media list. Theme Park Review which has had their own controversies are back on the media list. They got the Disney Wish Cruise press kit.
So that's what Jenn was hinting about saying how much they wanted to go on a cruise. They were fishing for an invite from Disney on the Wish and they went so far as to purchase DCL clothing and luggage hoping Disney would acquiesce. I really, really hope Disney has better sense than to ever host the Trackers again.

EDITED TO ADD: So this is what Pete Werner from Dis Unplugged was talking about. He received a Disney Wish promotional package as well. He kept talking about the room fragrance.

2020planner

VIP Member
So the vlog for the blueberry festival was posted yesterday.

I'm sure this was mentioned before but that Mount Dora festival was almost 2 weeks ago on 4.24 and 4.25.

Why not go on Sat. the 24th, get the friggin vlog out fast that same night, and tell people there's one more day left - on Sunday, the 25th - to go this year.

Isn't that what a TrAvEL cHaNNeL would do? Put out a timely vlog so that people can be informed and go to the place you just showed?

Then, you wouldn't have people like Elaine who would get their hopes up only to realize it's been over for almost 2 weeks. :rolleyes:

Elaine DePasquale
Elaine DePasquale
1 hour ago
So we’re watching this video and decided we’d really like to go here! I check it online to get directions to find out it ended. So disappointing. But we loved your video!

• Wow

WhiskeyBusiness

I used to work at Islands of Adventure/City Walk/Volcano Bay when I was still in school. During orientation and HHN training, they would always emphasize that while HHN was 'recommended' for guests ages 13+, there is no age or height requirement for admission so you could, if you so choose, bring an infant into Horror Nights. That being said, I agree with everyone here that it should be on a per kid basis. When I was 6, Texas Chainsaw Massacre was one of (if not the top) my favorite movies. I have coworkers in their 30s now who are too scared to watch horror films. If you know you have a six year old who loves this type of thing, they would probably love to go. By the same token, if your 12 year old is terrified of scary movies, probably not.

Also just briefly skimmed the Trackers top viewed videos.

Of their top 50, the most recent is from HHN 2019. Even after that in the next 10-15 most viewed, one is the pregnancy announcement and only one is featuring the kid. Their channel is definitely declining but they have so much backlogged content that they can still probably make quite the haul for years even with daily "USB and Commode Hunt at Rodeway Inn in Kissimmee" videos.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
If taking video at a theme park is your full time “job”, then leave your child home when you go to “work”. Take him on non-work days and put the video camera away and enjoy time with your child.
Exactly this!!! I don't think any of us are saying that the three of them can never go to the parks together. 100% right! Go on a family day without the camera.

But why do they have to go EVERYWHERE together? Aside from a random vlog with Tim and Woo lately, it's getting to be downright odd that Jenn treks along everywhere. Jackson needs to be home where he can build a schedule, feel secure, familiarize himself with safe surroundings, etc. Jenn is incredibly blessed to have the opportunity to have this mommy and me time while Tim would go to the parks and film. I cannot fathom why (outside of the usual reasons we've discussed) she wouldn't be embracing this opportunity.

Side note - wouldn't it be hilarious if Jackson ends up hating theme parks when he gets a bit older? :ROFLMAO:

not_interesting

Today's video:
Fun Disney's Hollywood Studios Day! | Trying Child Swap For The First Time, Vegan Snack & More!
Stop lying! (They used child swap on Christmas day!)
Video is queued to where they talk about using it.

BadM0therF0cker

I’m going to say the reason why Jenn doesn’t want to stay at home with the Golden Child while Tim goes out is because Jenn would have to actually be a full time mother and do everything for Jackson and not rely on Tim to do it all.

2020planner

VIP Member
But what could she have FOMO from? They literally do the same thing, go to the same places. Oh I know, it's the food.
She equates being a mother (the daily, monotonous routine) as WORK.
(Remember the pseudo "sob-story" vlog of what mommy does all day when daddy goes out and films??? Cry me a river, Jenn, because you had to do laundry. :rolleyes: )

She equates Tim being out and about in the parks (or other places) as FUN aka NOT work.

So - with her strange ass reasoning - she somehow thinks Tim shouldn't be the only one out there having "fun" every single day (and without her; Jackson is an afterthought in all of this). She's somehow missing the point that solo Tim + camera is the major reason they have everything they have right now.

Now, I'm also not saying she doesn't love Jackson. But my mind always goes back to the Lee Rd. baby vlog years ago - which may or may not have been taken down - where she was unbelievably skeeved out by the sight, touch, and smell of a baby via her dramatic retelling of a story she was told.

I believe there is still a part of her that likely feels she is "stuck" now so she wants to eke out every possible chance she can to get out. And while - to a certain extent, it's natural to feel a tad melancholy here or there for one's prior childless years - I got news for her. She's "stuck" for the next 18 years and I highly doubt theme parks and staycations every other day for the next 18 years is gonna happen.

So she better get used to being a MOM.

Galorious

VIP Member
Something I wanted to mention from their abysmal live show...

12:20 JennBo says “Like what gives a baby night terrors?”
How about putting him to sleep in a dinosaur bed?! Not sure if they did because I won't watch a vlog all the way through, but that Dino head in mouth bed was horrific.

Then there is that creepy sing song voice she talks to him in. Sheesh woman stf up. Speak to him in a normal voice. I saw a few seconds of them in the Epcot aquarium and if Tim talks to Jackson, she tries to talk over him. I also saw the Living with the Land. Jackson looked in awe and a wee bit unsure in the beginning but Jenns actions were either for her, or subconsciously to re-enforce that this experience was something to be anxious about so she can keep him reliant on him. I think they're actively trying to keep him from growing up and learning.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.
It's common in Japan to wear one if you are sick to protect others. It's seen as polite. I'm also keeping mine for the winter. They take the sharp edge of a freezing, damp Scottish breath!

I'm just so underwhlemed with the videos lately. Finally doing some rides at Epcot and only doing 2???
Then today at Hollywood Studios, doing 2 as well and they race to eat a stupid Ronto Wrap.
My only solace is that Jenn said the Ronto Wrap gave her the squirts, so thats what they get.
Must have been her body rejecting the veggies in disgust. Probably didn't know what to do with them.

Last edited:

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I really don’t think she looks great with those waves framing her face. It makes her face look rounder?

Also watching the video where they eat with their friends gave me a huge clue why Jenn doesn’t have any friends- she talked over the woman most of the time and described her dish for her. It is a sign of disrespect. I can imagine this fed into Jim and Nicole’s decision when ending the friendship, not to mention the lack of disrespect for their dietary preferences