The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason there has been this itsy bitsy, tiny part of me that has thought, considering how moronic Tim and Jen are, maybe they don’t recognize that Jackson has some sort of issues. But hearing these stories this week has finally wiped any trace of that away. And it just makes it sadder when I think of all the crap they put him through with the windmill costume, the constant desire for him to ride rolly coasties, etc, etc. The boy can't handle sitting in a room full of people. Take him to the doctor, get him evaluated, and most importantly get the bleeping camera off of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think if about 1/4 of every thread it taken up by 🍌 posts, one or two about an interaction with other vloggers is fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I think if about 1/4 of every thread it taken up by 🍌 posts, one or two about an interaction with other vloggers is fine.
Agreed, also xmasbdaygirl is doing us such as solid by providing high quality tea worthy of our finest china

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh, it's tea time.
giphy.gif

Ugh, I can't believe they force J$ to attend events that he's clearly uncomfortable at. I don't know why they couldn't have had Jess take him to the splash pad or somewhere he'd enjoy during the diaper dash. It's a little ridiculous.

And J5D looks like she could be almost Dim's mother age in some of those pictures they posted. Her skin looks rough. @xmasbdaygirl did it look that bad in real life because ooof.
---
I mean, it's relevant to the actual topic at hand so I think it's fine. Also, they all have more followers than a certain spud.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
When spilling the tea, I want it ALL, or else we would be just be politely pouring it… and that is not fun.

Setting the entire scene is important for context.

Go on @xmasbdaygirl!!

Reactions: 30
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Let's all just take a deep breath and be patient. Can't be running around here acting like a bunch of J$s with no impulse control

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jenn speaks about the relationship she has with her sister. Jenn was using the kick back app to earn points and she had a plan to walk into a couple of stores to get the points. Jenn only made it to the first store Best Buy and she claims her anxiety got the best of her so she left the stcalled her sister I guess to calm her down. Her sister was 19/20 at the time. Jenn says her sister is 10 years younger than she is, but her sister is very wise.

she also blabs about not buying anything online because she’s afraid of getting her identity stolen. So Jenn 12 years ago was still writing checks. She also admits she has no idea what she’d do without Tim.
This was all with 4.5 minutes lol. Watch it, it really gives you a perspective of Jenn and I’m sure not much has changed in the last decade sadly.
she still needs someone to hold her hand and walk her through life… NANNY.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I just think we were all told to wait until Saturday for something little bit more intense then this…. I’m just underwhelmed by this tea… and yes I’m Jen Tracker! When she stated no pics or videos I was already turned off and disappointed!! We don’t need context about OA or TPE who cares. People are coming out the wood work here on TL AND THIS IS IT?? Jackson being controlled and held onto with a pit bull lock? Ok… what’s new ?! I want to hear Tea about Tim and JEN!
People also asked her about her cruise and how it went and honestly just chill out

Reactions: 25
I just think we were all told to wait until Saturday for something little bit more intense then this…. I’m just underwhelmed by this tea… and yes I’m Jen Tracker! When she stated no pics or videos I was already turned off and disappointed!! We don’t need context about OA or TPE who cares. People are coming out the wood work here on TL AND THIS IS IT?? Jackson being controlled and held onto with a pit bull lock? Ok… what’s new ?! I want to hear Tea about Tim and JEN!
That’s cool. But calm down. Why so entitled?

No one was promised intense tea. We are all here just having some fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

If the tea isn’t strong enough, please do see yourself out. It also isn’t an airport no need for a departure notice either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.