The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn claimed to be in therapy perhaps some breakthroughs there have added some tension or drama to their marriage? Tim should be in his own separate therapy as well and then maybe couples or family therapy after that.

Could anybody with a straight face say they need 2 nannies to go on a 1 week cruise? That is insane to me. Even 1 nanny is insane given kids clubs and baby sitting available on all major cruise lines.
On an older cruise video, they made a big deal out of it being buddys first time in the kid's clubs. He was kicked out and they haven't taken him back since. They said he had some "struggles" in there. I'll bet!!

Reactions: 11
Mike does seem like a bit of an odd duck, but not any odder than their other friends. Guess he's just in 🥔 tier only mentioned as a friend only.

Reactions: 9
You would never know from the first cruise vlog they had anyone there with them.

Jenn/Tim are way off here. There is barely any natural interaction. It is the first day of a 7 day cruise that they showed up pretty late for. As Tim boards, he mentions how “smooth” everything is going.

After dinner, they part ways. Jenn claims she has to get the kids to bed and will also go to sleep because it has been a “long” day. What the duck did I hear?? It’s still daylight in the windows behind her. She is retiring for the evening in daylight? What did she do that day that was soooo strenuous? Isn’t one of their points of contention in their marriage how late Jenn likes to stay up.

The way this vlog plays out, you would think they hated cruises…but not as much as they hate each other.

IMG_2032.jpeg

Reactions: 28
They probably will never mention other people being there with them (other than what was mentioned in the home vlog when Tim was adjusting the seats in the Rivian) and the stans will remain clueless yet again. Jenn is going to look like mother of the year to them for putting the kids to bed and staying back with them when we here now damn well she wasn’t doing tit.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
So ysh doesn't appear there's a room tour... something's up.
---

I think it was Mike's room and I'm wondering if Dim was sleeping in there.
They did say that it was Mike's first cruise but there was a Castaway Club gift on the desk (a tote but I can't tell which lanyard and can't see if there is a wet-dry bag or not). The tote and lanyard are for silver cruisers, 1-5. J$ should be getting close to Platinum. He is at least Gold. Seems like it would be the nanny's room and Jackson was booked in there to save money. They always do that and I don't blame them since the room cost is for two people anyway.

Of course, they didn't get Jess a verandah, but at least they got her an ocean view, although the magic portholes on the Dream and Fantasy in the inside rooms are so much fun.

I also notice that they are completely ignoring the fact that Jess even exists on this cruise and making it seem like Jenn is handling the two boys alone. Shady. Jenn took the boys to open house and also is departing to take care of the boys and put them to bed. First dinner seating is early so you know Jess is spending time with them before they go to sleep.

Reactions: 25
They did say that it was Mike's first cruise but there was a Castaway Club gift on the desk (a tote but I can't tell which lanyard and can't see if there is a wet-dry bag or not). The tote and lanyard are for silver cruisers, 1-5. J$ should be getting close to Platinum. He is at least Gold. Seems like it would be the nanny's room and Jackson was booked in there to save money. They always do that and I don't blame them since the room cost is for two people anyway.

Of course, they didn't get Jess a verandah, but at least they got her an ocean view, although the magic portholes on the Dream and Fantasy in the inside rooms are so much fun.

I also notice that they are completely ignoring the fact that Jess even exists on this cruise and making it seem like Jenn is handling the two boys alone. Shady. Jenn took the boys to open house and also is departing to take care of the boys and put them to bed. First dinner seating is early so you know Jess is spending time with them before they go to sleep.
It's so unfair for her to position herself on YouTube as the oppressed wife who has to take care of the kids while her husband has fun, when she's actually just zoning out while a nanny does everything. I'm sure there are tons of moms who have had to be the 24/7 parent on vacation while their husband fs off who think she's relatable. But it's all a show.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think Dim and Mike bunked together and Jes stayed with Jenn and the kids. There's a reason they didn't show the main room.
I can't imagine Jenn sharing a cabin with Jess and I don't blame her. That space is fine for families, but awkward and small. I don't think Jess is sharing a room with Jenn.

I can't imagine Jenn sharing a cabin with Jess and I don't blame her. That space is fine for families, but awkward and small. I don't think Jess is sharing a room with Jenn.
If Mike and Jess have no relation(ship), there is no way they are bunking together. The only way it makes sense is Tim & Mike, and Jenn, Jess & the kids.

Reactions: 8
The only good part of the vlog was the short clip of Sister Sister playing live music in La Piazza. They are one of my favorites!

Reactions: 7
i can’t remember the exact @ but it xmas i believe said it. i remember someone saying in a post about how they barely even spoke to each other on the cruise. can confirm this happens just off the cruise too because i’ve seen them before walking out of universal (it was literally like 11am and when jackson was maybe 1) and they just had straight faces and were walking without talking. idk but i always talk to who im with, especially my significant other when walking anywhere especially out of theme parks when we do go.

Reactions: 15
I have spent entirely too much time thinking about all the different cabin possibilities, but I kind of agree that Jen wouldn't share a room with Jess. So, I guess it makes the most sense that Mike has his own and Jess has her own (probably connecting). The Castaway bag in that one cabin just keeps throwing me off. I guess it's possible it's not really Mike's first cruise. Why ever tell the truth? Or Oliver really is booked in that one.

I still don't understand why they pretend that Jen is such a super mother. We've seen plenty of footage where Jen is stuffing her face at dinner whilst the nanny is obviously feeding the children, even if she isn't actually shown. The Stans support her having a nanny--she works soooo hard and absolutely deserves it. So, why try to hide the nanny still? I guess at this point it might be embarrassing to be on nanny #whateer.

I just seems so shady and inauthentic to me to constantly film and upload these home movies while leaving key people out. On top of them already being shady and inauthentic about their own lives. I assume it would also be easier to film and edit.

Before dinner I was trying oe if Dim was in the porthole room or another room, but it was really hard to tell .
It's a different cabin--that layout is reversed.

Reactions: 16
My tinfoil hat theory is when Rosie quit, Tim asked Mike to come along so he can hang with Tim and help with J$ as needed. Then somehow Jess came back into the picture and Jenn said that she had to come with to help her.

Now, when Tim enters the room on Deck 2 with the porthole window, there is a Castaway club bag there, but not a dry bag or towel. The tote bag only would be a silver member gift. I think this room was originally booked with Rosie and Da Baby in it. Da Baby would be a Silver Castaway Club member. I saw Mike wearing a Silver lanyard onboard. If he had really never sailed before, he's wearing Da Baby's lanyard and I think this is his room. He took Rosie's place and is "rooming" with Da Baby on paper.

I'm really confused about how this all works out with the stateroom hosts when the rooms are so far away. Like, if Da Baby is registered in that room on Deck 2 and his parents are staying in the room on Deck 6....where is his lifevest? Because technically, his life vest is in the room on Deck 2. If he's sleeping on Deck 6 and there's an emergency---they don't have a baby life vest in that room. Same for J$. It's hard to play musical rooms when you are really far apart from each other on a cruise from an emergency standpoint, if that makes sense. If they had to evacuate--they'd be looking for Da Baby at muster station <whatever> but if he was sleeping in Deck 6 with Jenn, she would go to muster station <whatever>

Just me thinking out loud and hurting my brain trying to figure out the sleeping accomodations.
You and I are thinking about the same things as frequent cruisers. I brought up some similar thoughts but am not sure about the rooms now. Definitely odd to have the nanny so far away, but the kids don't sleep there and they might have been limited with booking since this was booked by a lot of Pearl and Platinum. But then again, Rey would know to take good care of them as their agent.

Tim did show their stateroom on deck 6 and it is a 5D. It is not the family verandah with the murphy bed. It is the "regular" verandah room. This changes up the sleeping areas from previous cruises. I wonder if they are allowing J$ to sleep in the bunk bed. I don't know if they would be comfortable with that yet. Da Baby is probably sleeping in bed with them so J4 can sleep on the couch/bed.

My brain hurts, too. Maybe in later vlogs we will get more information, but it looks like they are really trying hard to not show things.

This is gonna be wild if they never admit to having the nanny there 🍿

I feel like Mike paid for his own room and Tim was showing the room of the nanny of the week. So three rooms total. But I’m sure the nanny helped with every minute of bedtime.

Reactions: 10
Tim made such a fuss about moving seats around in the car because they were taking ‘a large party’ . Who do the Stan’s think these other people are? If they want to cover up their inadequacy by taking a nanny & manservant then don’t mention it at all.

Reactions: 20
Side note: A lot of people on the cruise facebook group have posted they have returned home with Covid. A lot of kids that were in the clubs. Let's see how the Bojos do. We're fine so far.
They won't acknowledge if they do have it. It will be skirted around or completely ignored. Easy to do since she has the week (or longer) to put the cruise videos out.

I love the DCL fans in here and all of the shipboard layout discussions. The stateroom speculation is interesting. Y'all are quick to respond, too. I am late to the game.
---
I have been trying to figure it out too, and I have no experience with changing people on cruise reservations, but would it be possible to move Oliver from Rosie's cabin to T&J's cabin and put Mike and Jess in the same cabin--just on paper, of course. idk, that's how I would have done it, but then again I would never be in this position.

And it was interesting that Tim said their cabin was the same as the ocean view, but with a balcony. And at the end when he was walking the halls he was in the deluxe area, not the family deluxe, so assumingly they don't have the larger stateroom with the Murphey bed. They just keep downsizing on these cruises.
You can change names on the reservations, but one person from the original booking must remain on the reservations once final payment is made. Seems like Rosie leaving was not until after the final payment was made.
So, in theory, if Rosie and one of the kids were on the original reservation, they couldn't replace them with Mike and Jess. They should be able to keep one of the boys on there and swap out Rosie for a small fee.
Also, if a restricted fare, you can't make any changes, but I don't think they would book this type of fare and don't think it was even offered since it was such a popular cruise. Those are usually reserved for sailings that are not doing well and offer a nice discount.

This cruise was pricey!

Last edited:
What are we up to for the vacay spending this year?

I have …
AKL stay 5K
Disney Wish weekend cruise (no nanny) 5K
Spring Break 7-day Disney Fantasy cruise (with nanny) 20K
Boardwalk staycation 5K
7-day Lighthouse Point cruise (with nanny) 20K
Total: 55K

Where there is a nanny, I add in her pay and her room.

Let me know if I got any of these wrong.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.