The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still wonder if the original plan was to bring 2 nannies with them and when nanny Rose quit they decided to bring Mike along instead. Maybe he wasn't their first choice for a replacement maybe he was. Did he pay for his part of the trip? We can only speculate since I doubt the Trackers tell us.
My tinfoil hat theory is when Rosie quit, Tim asked Mike to come along so he can hang with Tim and help with J$ as needed. Then somehow Jess came back into the picture and Jenn said that she had to come with to help her.

Now, when Tim enters the room on Deck 2 with the porthole window, there is a Castaway club bag there, but not a dry bag or towel. The tote bag only would be a silver member gift. I think this room was originally booked with Rosie and Da Baby in it. Da Baby would be a Silver Castaway Club member. I saw Mike wearing a Silver lanyard onboard. If he had really never sailed before, he's wearing Da Baby's lanyard and I think this is his room. He took Rosie's place and is "rooming" with Da Baby on paper.

I'm really confused about how this all works out with the stateroom hosts when the rooms are so far away. Like, if Da Baby is registered in that room on Deck 2 and his parents are staying in the room on Deck 6....where is his lifevest? Because technically, his life vest is in the room on Deck 2. If he's sleeping on Deck 6 and there's an emergency---they don't have a baby life vest in that room. Same for J$. It's hard to play musical rooms when you are really far apart from each other on a cruise from an emergency standpoint, if that makes sense. If they had to evacuate--they'd be looking for Da Baby at muster station <whatever> but if he was sleeping in Deck 6 with Jenn, she would go to muster station <whatever>

Just me thinking out loud and hurting my brain trying to figure out the sleeping accomodations.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve never cruised before. Is there a particular advantage to registering Oliver and Rosie in one room as opposed to registering Rosie to one room on her own and then all 4 Bojos registered to another?

Reactions: 8
My 2nd was a happy accident. We definitely had a lot of stress as my first was just over 2 and we were just getting into the sweet spot when we basically got thrown right back into it. Our marriage definitely went through the ringer, but now, almost 9yrs later we about to celebrate our 22nd anniversary and while it's not easy, we are still doing it together.
When you have something worth fighting for you fight for it an overcome everything but I don't think the slackers have anything worth fighting for anymore, I don't think either love each other now, I still think they are living separately in the house an that's how they are staying together, they can pick up a camera an are there to paint a picture to the stans of being a happy loving family while off camera the house is big enough they can go their seperate ways until they need to vlog again

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve never cruised before. Is there a particular advantage to registering Oliver and Rosie in one room as opposed to registering Rosie to one room on her own and then all 4 Bojos registered to another?
Short answer: Yes. Basically, you pay for the first 2 people in the room, the same price, regardless of their age. Even if you only have one person, you pay for 2 adults. Then people 3 and 4 are cheaper. Moving a child to Nanny's room would save them a few hundred bucks. I know they do this because Jenn explained it in a vlog when a nanny sailed with them. I just always assumed the nanny was next door or across the hall not 4 decks down.

Reactions: 19
My tinfoil hat theory is when Rosie quit, Tim asked Mike to come along so he can hang with Tim and help with J$ as needed. Then somehow Jess came back into the picture and Jenn said that she had to come with to help her.

Now, when Tim enters the room on Deck 2 with the porthole window, there is a Castaway club bag there, but not a dry bag or towel. The tote bag only would be a silver member gift. I think this room was originally booked with Rosie and Da Baby in it. Da Baby would be a Silver Castaway Club member. I saw Mike wearing a Silver lanyard onboard. If he had really never sailed before, he's wearing Da Baby's lanyard and I think this is his room. He took Rosie's place and is "rooming" with Da Baby on paper.

I'm really confused about how this all works out with the stateroom hosts when the rooms are so far away. Like, if Da Baby is registered in that room on Deck 2 and his parents are staying in the room on Deck 6....where is his lifevest? Because technically, his life vest is in the room on Deck 2. If he's sleeping on Deck 6 and there's an emergency---they don't have a baby life vest in that room. Same for J$. It's hard to play musical rooms when you are really far apart from each other on a cruise from an emergency standpoint, if that makes sense. If they had to evacuate--they'd be looking for Da Baby at muster station <whatever> but if he was sleeping in Deck 6 with Jenn, she would go to muster station <whatever>

Just me thinking out loud and hurting my brain trying to figure out the sleeping accomodations.
I have been trying to figure it out too, and I have no experience with changing people on cruise reservations, but would it be possible to move Oliver from Rosie's cabin to T&J's cabin and put Mike and Jess in the same cabin--just on paper, of course. idk, that's how I would have done it, but then again I would never be in this position.

And it was interesting that Tim said their cabin was the same as the ocean view, but with a balcony. And at the end when he was walking the halls he was in the deluxe area, not the family deluxe, so assumingly they don't have the larger stateroom with the Murphey bed. They just keep downsizing on these cruises.

Reactions: 13
I have been trying to figure it out too, and I have no experience with changing people on cruise reservations, but would it be possible to move Oliver from Rosie's cabin to T&J's cabin and put Mike and Jess in the same cabin--just on paper, of course. idk, that's how I would have done it, but then again I would never be in this position.

And it was interesting that Tim said their cabin was the same as the ocean view, but with a balcony. And at the end when he was walking the halls he was in the deluxe area, not the family deluxe, so assumingly they don't have the larger stateroom with the Murphey bed. They just keep downsizing on these cruises.
I also wondered if he stopped in front of their door or not. Wouldn't put it past him to stop in front of a random door.

Reactions: 12

Assuming 6048 is his actual cabin, that room only sleeps 3. It has the flop down couch bed but not the pull down from the ceiling or pull out from the wall bed. But it does have a connecting room. So maybe Jess/Rosie/Da Baby has that room and Mike really has that room on deck 2 alone?

But yes, the most cost effective way would have been to put Mike/Jess in the room on Deck 2 (on paper) and the entire Bojo fam in the room on Deck 6. But it's that's really his room he's standing in front of, that room only sleeps 3. The connecting room and few rooms in that area, also only sleep 3.

Now I know Da Baby sleeps in the bed with them, but "legally" for safety reasons, you can't sleep another person in a room for 3 people. We've all seen Titanic, right. Lifeboats only have so many seats.

My head hurts. Hopefully they show us the other room tomorrow and I can figure things out better.

Reactions: 21
Jenn claimed to be in therapy perhaps some breakthroughs there have added some tension or drama to their marriage? Tim should be in his own separate therapy as well and then maybe couples or family therapy after that.

Could anybody with a straight face say they need 2 nannies to go on a 1 week cruise? That is insane to me. Even 1 nanny is insane given kids clubs and baby sitting available on all major cruise lines.

Reactions: 15
lol @ Dim getting angry at trivia because he can't fathom someone doing better than him. Also, what a truly brainless moment when Dim is shocked at the question about Jasmine and Aladdin traveling the world. "When did that happen?!" I don't know, in the most famous bleeping song in that movie? What's the matter with you? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Side note: A lot of people on the cruise facebook group have posted they have returned home with Covid. A lot of kids that were in the clubs. Let's see how the Bojos do. We're fine so far.

Jenn claimed to be in therapy perhaps some breakthroughs there have added some tension or drama to their marriage? Tim should be in his own separate therapy as well and then maybe couples or family therapy after that.

Could anybody with a straight face say they need 2 nannies to go on a 1 week cruise? That is insane to me. Even 1 nanny is insane given kids clubs and baby sitting available on all major cruise lines.
I was sitting on the beach at Castaway Cay with a single mom of 3 young kids. Two boys, I think she said 5 and 7 and a little girl, 3. She was traveling by herself with them. No Nanny. No entourage. They were beating the tit out of each other on the beach for a few minutes, but handled the situation pretty well.

No one needs a nanny to handle their children for a week on a cruise. Period.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Agree, but makes sense to someone struggling with mental health/developmental issues and nearing meltdown, and kids who are too young or unwilling to go to the kids' clubs. Their life seems a HELL to me. When our kiddos were young, we didn't do Disney for 8 years. It's a 1000 mile drive and I am an anxiety sufferer. Having small kids was a lot for me, and given no relatives within 800 miles or so, we were on our own. Packing to travel and staying in hotels is stressful. Travel in general is stressful. We returned to Disney when my youngest turned 4, and my parents joined and we had a ball. We laughed that we didn't go 'til everyone was done needing naps and could use the toilet on their own. All these trips they take -- packing and unpacking, rushing and never being on time and Tim says it in this latest video "I don't relax til the next day? -- clearly they aren't having fun. And I think one or both of them may have ADHD which makes logistics harder. They're not happy at home but they're not happy away from home either. Not everyone is cut out to have more than one kid, and sadly not everyone is smart enough to know that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think 2 people doing the ‘job’ they do need even one nanny. Their nanny is for one reason only, to act as a buffer between J5D and her kids. There was a cruise sans nanny a while back and a blind person could see it was absolute hell for them so that won’t be happening again. Jenn would rather stick pins in her eyes than cruise without a nanny

Reactions: 18
I think this nanny is only available in the summer and Rosie was going to come as well. Rosie is out and he invites Mike and tells Jen she can have a friend cruise of her own later. 🥴
Why do they make things so complicated? It seems Jen never even went out at night alone with Tim but they had two extra people with them? Unhappy couples like buffers/extra bodies around to distract.
---
I don’t think 2 people doing the ‘job’ they do need even one nanny. Their nanny is for one reason only, to act as a buffer between J5D and her kids. There was a cruise sans nanny a while back and a blind person could see it was absolute hell for them so that won’t be happening again. Jenn would rather stick pins in her eyes than cruise without a nanny
I thought it was strange she sat on her ass next to a sleeping baby but this tracks. The nanny is so she doesn't have to parent.

Reactions: 20
They can’t even go stay at the Boardwalk half an hour from their house without a nanny. They were like a bunch of crumbling zombies on that trip lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And Tim too. You don't need a nanny to film a buffet. :rolleyes: They both have their tricks to get out of parenting. Most of us take vacations to make memories with our children. Jen is never satisfied. She wants to do absolutely nothing to feel she got her money's worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I also wondered if he stopped in front of their door or not. Wouldn't put it past him to stop in front of a random door.
Oh, yes I assume he just stopped randomly at someone else's door because it seems right up Tim's alley to stop and talk loudly outside someone's cabin late at night.

I am forever going to find it odd that they still won't show Mike on camera. He's apparently been their "friend" for a while now, and I find it hard to believe that some dude that posts pictures of himself flexing wants his privacy protected.

Reactions: 19
Oh, yes I assume he just stopped randomly at someone else's door because it seems right up Tim's alley to stop and talk loudly outside someone's cabin late at night.

I am forever going to find it odd that they still won't show Mike on camera. He's apparently been their "friend" for a while now, and I find it hard to believe that some dude that posts pictures of himself flexing wants his privacy protected.
He definitely has no problem being on camera. Adam the Woo has shown him several times and addressed him by name when he was standing next to Tim. He’d say something to the effect of, “Tim is here. And Mike.” And Mike would give a little wave.
For whatever reason, Tim does not want to show him. He’s never had a problem showing Nick though.

Reactions: 16
He definitely has no problem being on camera. Adam the Woo has shown him several times and addressed him by name when he was standing next to Tim. He’d say something to the effect of, “Tim is here. And Mike.” And Mike would give a little wave.
For whatever reason, Tim does not want to show him. He’s never had a problem showing Nick though.
He was in Jojo's, I think it was Jollywood, video too. He also addressed him by name and asked him a question.

When you look at his instagram, he's tagged in a tit-ton of photos as well. So, it's like like he's in the witness protection program or something like that.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.