The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could TiffanyAnn be šŸŒalter ego wonder if she's been reading the tea here. Hey TiffanyAnn, duck off.
View attachment 3000094
Maybe George figured out what the hat resembled.
View attachment 3000095
And I was going to take a screenshot where someone asked where the family was but she's already deleted that one. Guess she isn't staring at laundry today.
---

Jinx. I just mentioned that comment it's been deleted or at least I'm not seeing it on my end.
I see it. It has some replies now.

IMG_5098.jpeg

We know the family wasnā€™t shown because Tim didnā€™t spend time with them, he was with Mike. Unfortunately, this is not going to go noticed by most of the Stanā€™s.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I couldn't handle the trivia portion. What is up with his quick scanning of room after each question and the weird facial expressions? And his competitiveness is out of control.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think that when Jenn talks about life being hard there has definitely been some Huge break in their marriage. The behavior on this cruise certainly points to that. Jenn has no one outside of Tim and I think they are in the stage of fighting where they are not speaking to each other. I think their marriage has fallen apart and Jenn is depressed and Tim is angry. I think they did have genuine love for one another for a long time, but no more. It's all for the cameras. I feel bad for their kids. It is sad to live in a home where your parents don't like each other, your mom is despondent, and your dad is angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I couldn't handle the trivia portion. What is up with his quick scanning of room after each question and the weird facial expressions? And his competitiveness is out of control.
I just watched that part too and it was almost literally painful. Yikes. Also, the YouTube ads are just getting out of control. Not only too frequent but LONG. Is this up to the Vlogger and a desperate grab for more money when fewer folks are watching? One thing that did make me happy was knowing our Xmas secret agent was in that same room and would soon be reporting in!

Reactions: 16
I have seen so many couples break after the second kid. Itā€™s like they survive the first kid and get back to a happy place. Then they go and do it again and bam they canā€™t come back. More people should stop at having one child. Or at least consider it.

Reactions: 22
I have seen so many couples break after the second kid. Itā€™s like they survive the first kid and get back to a happy place. Then they go and do it again and bam they canā€™t come back. More people should stop at having one child. Or at least consider it.
My 2nd was a happy accident. We definitely had a lot of stress as my first was just over 2 and we were just getting into the sweet spot when we basically got thrown right back into it. Our marriage definitely went through the ringer, but now, almost 9yrs later we about to celebrate our 22nd anniversary and while it's not easy, we are still doing it together.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Or in the trackers case, none. It seems their channel and their relationship is probably falling apart and itā€™s all because they had children when they both werenā€™t 100% committed

Reactions: 18
My 2nd was a happy accident. We definitely had a lot of stress as my first was just over 2 and we were just getting into the sweet spot when we basically got thrown right back into it. Our marriage definitely went through the ringer, but now, almost 9yrs later we about to celebrate our 22nd anniversary and while it's not easy, we are still doing it together.
And I think that's part of Tim & Jenn's problem. Relationships aren't easy. Parenting children isn't easy. They paint this unrealistic vision of going to Disney World every day, going on 8 cruises a year with 2 kids and sunshine and rainbow farting unicorns everywhere. We see through all the bullshit but the #couplegoals stans think that's real life for them.

Every marriage/relationship has giant hurdles and huge, serious issues that make or break their relationship. Their kids are perfect, they are the tallest kids ever, the smartest kids ever, the most advanced rolley coastey riding kids ever. But they aren't. And that's perfectly ok. But that has to be really stressful on their relationship making everything seem perfect all the damn time.

Now, I absolutely do not believe that they should be putting all their dirty laundry out in vlogs, but I also don't think the children's lives should be featured at all. Good and bad. Doctor appointments and diagnoses and milestones. None of it. Leave those kids alone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The new vlog is brilliantā€”I love it. On the surface it's the same repetitive tit. But even the stans can see things aren't normal and I am living for reading between the lines of what's to come. Gonna be a good week!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Who knows if their marriage is good and vibrant or on the verge of collapse. I donā€™t know if there is enough to tell from what they post on all the social media, or Xmasā€™s observations. That noted I do think they relationship has changed from the old house days for sure, and it really seems obvious what they are projecting to the world and how they are when not filming are two very different things. Whether it is the burn out from making your living on social media, the kids, just living life together for over a decade now, or all of it given how their brand is Tim and Jen with the kids tossed in more and more a divorce would destroy their ā€œbusiness.ā€

I hate to see any married couples get divorced short of spousal abuse. Even then I totally get it, but still hate it at the same time too if you get my meaning.

If all their cruise footage cuts out the nanny they might as well starting posting actual scripted content.

Reactions: 10
Or in the trackers case, none. It seems their channel and their relationship is probably falling apart and itā€™s all because they had children when they both werenā€™t 100% committed
Had they kept J$ off camera like they said they would, and she stayed primarily out of the videos, theyā€™d likely be doing better than they are. BUT, they made a choice and that choice was to exploit their sonā€¦and then the next one for money. They easily could have made videos about how to do Disney with babies, toddlers, kids without showing the kids or least in small doses. Provost has managed to do that successfully. Dimā€™s greediness/obsessive competitiveness and her codependency/Fomo killed the channel. Along with zero planning skills, editing skills and time management. Iā€™m leaning towards him not reading here, but she does and she sugar coats what we say. If he canā€™t be bothered to quality control his channel, heā€™s not going to read here where weā€™ve pointed out his failures.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Doesn't she mean Dim's instagram? Come on TA, what kind of #1 ass-kissing stan are you? Ginn wasn't posting.
Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 11.48.41ā€ÆAM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Every marriage/relationship has giant hurdles and huge, serious issues that make or break their relationship. Their kids are perfect, their the tallest kids ever, the smartest kids ever, the most advanced rolley coastey riding kids ever. But they aren't. And that's perfectly ok. But that has to be really stressful on their relationship making everything seem perfect all the damn time.
This. And these stupid stans who think it's all perfect. We see literally minutes of a day. They only show small portions of their lives. They cut out the meltdowns and the real life bad parts and people are dumb enough to think this is reality. I work in retail and I see the bad behavior of kids, especially spoiled ones like this. They seriously need to rethink their life and soon before it's way to late

Reactions: 13
Mike and the nanny running on Pirate Night would make a little bit more sense if Tim bunked with Mike. Imagine Jenn sent the nanny to get Tim. The nanny hustles down a few decks to the second cabin to find only Mike. So, both hustle up several decks to find Tim at the show. Only for Tim to brush off the whole thing.

Reactions: 21
Iā€™m sure having to put on this happy and fake facade for the cameras is also putting a strain on their relationship.

Reactions: 19
I think finances are weighing on Tim. Their spending is crazy and their views arenā€™t going back up. I donā€™t think Jenn cares. She thinks money grows on trees.

Reactions: 19
I have listened to a little over an hour of the Podcast with Nick and Hunter. It is quite clear that Nick wishes he was near Hunter at all times. Not sure if Hunter feels the same way. But they are definitely a better fit as friends than Tim and Nick. Hunter is younger (29), but they share a similar background and strict family upbringing. And an aversion to Halloweeny type stuff. Kind of weird that Nick is being #hosted by Universal. Nick is shilling hard for them, even though he is "afraid" of the Dark Universe stuff.
I think Nick being hosted at Universal is due to his new job.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.