The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How on earth do these two morons go on basically the same cruises over and over, and they always have SO much trouble "figuring out" what/how to pack???

And I will never understand how Jenn can acknowledge that she always forgets her brush, but she won't just...buy an extra brush to keep in her luggage. It's like the one thing they actually put work into is making their lives more difficult.

Reactions: 27
Seriously, those Yasso bars are a decent dessert. I bought some last week out of curiosity and I was more than satisfied. Talking about checking food allergies. They're acting like it's for Da Baby but I really think they're checking it for Mike.

Reactions: 12
I had the same experience with TPE on an Alaska cruise. He was enjoying a lot of time just being with his family and enjoying the cruise. He was not loud, obnoxious, or intrusive any of the times I saw him, which was frequent on the Wonder since it is a smaller ship. Definitely not like Tim while filming!

Reactions: 15
Maybe they were running to tell Tim that Jenn was violently ill from shrimpies and found out he had no fucks to give

Reactions: 26
Their talk about life with kids and claiming to be happy reminded me of Ben Affleck's Oscar speech where he talked about his marriage and stammered that it's work but it's the "good kind of work" and Jen Garner just looked mortified.

How strange! Aren't you not supposed to run on a ship like that anyway? Except on the jogging track if there is one? So dramatic.

Reactions: 25
J5D is super pressed about a plant on their counter. Dim says he has watered it really well, but she keeps saying this won’t last for a whole week. Would be nice for her to show the same concern for her kids as she does for this dinky plant.

Reactions: 19
Ginn you know you don't have to keep paying thousands of dollars for cruises to eat "good food", right?

She bitches about having had to eat Factor for the last 2 weeks. I just want this fucking cunt to turn on the news for just a few minutes and understand what a privileged bitch she is. I don't know if she even knows what's going on in the world but even if she does I suspect she doesn't give one flying fuck because empathy is not a thing that comes naturally to her. You can't even be like "imagine if those were your kids" to her because she doesn't like her own kids.

Reactions: 38
It’s funny how things are only a concern AFTER an incident happens.
Jenn got scratched by the dishwasher NOW she doesn’t let the kids play near it. What happened to not playing in the kitchen in the first place?!?

Reactions: 27
"and the such". He sounds like that pageant chick from South Carolina.

Ugh she's like munching away at her turkey sandwich while filming Dim but you can still hear her mouth sounds and she keeps talking with her mouth full which she continues after turning the camera back to herself. They're SO gross with their eating habits. It's just gross.

Reactions: 35
Put a damn baby gate up. All that toddling around while they are cooking gets my blood pressure up. I'm also waiting for that window to blow out from Tim heating hot dogs.

Reactions: 19
The stress of standing in line for 4 hours not knowing if you can ride Tianas Bayou Adventure for the third time in a week?

The stress of figuring which of your multiple multi hundred dollar strollers would fit in the frunk?

The stress of making sure there’s enough room to for the nanny on a family vacation?

i mean what stress has he had lately?

Reactions: 40
New video alert new video alert! "The day before our disney cruise is chaotic." Of course.
Chaotic, huh? One of their top favorite words. Why is everything a broken record with this family? How many cruises have they taken in the recent past and they still have no idea how to plan and prep for it? They are beyond help.

Reactions: 21
Jenn was probably mortified running into Kitra like that.

In my head, I see the scene from Sweet Home Alabama, where Reese Witherspoon’s character runs into an old friend and says “you have a baby!! In a bar…”

Only Kitra says “ Hi! How are you?? Wow, look at you! You have a baby! And he is naked!”

Reactions: 32
Remember how we would say J5D is a Jeckle ‘n Hyde with and without the children?

Apparently Tim is the same way based on the photos from his Nassau visit.

And he needs to be reported for his:
a) wearing creepy a$$ sunglasses that take photos/videos of unsuspecting children and adults.
b) Attendance and filming at children’s events where he is without his own child/children.

Reactions: 18
YES! And when I see Mammoth Club videos, they always say that they won't be filming pools around other people's kiddos, and they also remind that they won't be yakking thru dinner as others are seated nearby. Cruise guys Ben and David say the same. They don't want to interrupt other families or creep on kids.

Reactions: 20
omg AWFUL. I don't know how else to describe this but she kinda has a lazy tongue? It's always halfway poking out of her nasty mouth and the way she's always licking her lips lapping up crumbs turns my stomach. I always have to skip through the [many] segments where they're stuffing their faces because I have a bit of misophonia and the eating/smacking/chewing sounds make me so angry lol

Jenn did mention that a friend is coming with them. She also said he has never been on a cruise before. No mention yet that a nanny ks also accompanying them.

Breaking news you guyzzzzzzz, the new "merch" will be released after the cruise. 🫠

She didn't specify *which* cruise though...

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.