The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they don’t know. We know Jenn reads here but I personally don’t think she is refreshing tattle constantly. I think she checks in once in a while but I don’t think she is always reading here. Just my opinion and I may be wrong of course.
There is a good chance her therapist had told her not to read this thread. Unless her therapist is the same person that told her she's infertile, is arranging J$ ear tube surgery and doing poor Oliver's health checks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I want to say she said she was a stan in the 2022 video. I really don't know if I feel like I could stomach watching the beginning of said video to catch that and God knows how much of it is lies. There's a section of the website that feature eye issues with kids so they probably exploited OG out to the fullest to get a free eye exam. I'm wondering if the school mentioned that he needed to have his vision checked. He clearly has coordination issues. I sort of think maybe it was brought to their attention at the beginning of last year but they pushed it off to now.
I think the glasses are like the ear tubes. He is behind in reading and writing, so to them it means he probably just can’t see well and needs glasses.

Reactions: 11
How in the world does Ginn not know what depth perception is?

1718449108468.png

I wonder if he's safe to drive with his bad eyesight, no wonder he sits so close to the steering wheel. 👀 :LOL:

1718449282389.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
last breakfast—I’m going to order the Belgian waffle just so I can complain that it’s not a Mickey waffle and point out that it looks like an Eggo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
last breakfast—I’m going to order the Belgian waffle just so I can complain that it’s not a Mickey waffle and point out that it looks like an Eggo.
I was thinking that you may have seen Tim more than Jenn this cruise!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her nose ring hole is stretching and I can't look away. Ginn neglecting her baby, like always. Kid can't swim and she shouldn't let him bellyflop like that, he can actually hurt himself. We're actually bitching about having to be in line for a ride Perv didn't earn.
Why does she always preface everything her baby does or is interested in as being Jackson's first? It's weird. Nobody bleeping cares. He doesn't seem to like her too much, does he.
I wouldn't go to an ophthalmologist that is wanting to be an influencer using their place of employment. I wouldn't trust their competence. This stuff is not for people to know Dim, it's private. Are we not going to address that Dim's eye is melting off his bleeping face? You'd think they'd cover that.

Jackson was disrespectful with the equipment and his asshole father just allowed it.
I hate how Dim does the denture mouth licking thing.
Ginn lied about what was said at the Dr. that she was months late for. She's omitting things- you can tell.
WOoOooOw, they bought a golf cart that will rot. Would be better to pay for a year of much needed therapy for Butters. They always have funds for the stupid tit.
Yes, Oliver is already too smart for you losers. We know.

And there were NO videos :sneaky: But that's okay, we're having XMAS EARLY Scrooges.
Let’s hope that Dimmy DimWit had that melting eye looked at by the doc (I’m assuming she’s an opthomologist). He should be wearing corrective glasses, not those stupid Jeepers Creepers Peepers 👓

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
im seeing the rolling stones tonight and im almost as excited about the xmas tea as i am the concert 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Let’s hope that Dimmy DimWit had that melting eye looked at by the doc (I’m assuming she’s an opthomologist). He should be wearing corrective glasses, not those stupid Jeepers Creepers Peepers 👓
She is not an Opthomologist

Reactions: 16
I started to watch the new home vlog and just couldn't deal with seeing Jen. Although, I must say it was nice that she read here and decided to have some pool time with Jackson. He really did seem to be having fun. But I wonder who was watching Oliver. From xmas's account it seems like Jess was brought back to take care of Jackson, not Oliver. Maybe she has to watch whichever one Jen wants her to.

I was going to make fun of Jen's Ti-A-Juana pronunciation, but apparently that's the way a lot of people say it. Tomato/Tomahto. Tour/Tore.

Anyways, I decided to watch Theme Park Express instead and there's good ole Tim filming the characters in the Sail Away party. Now, how may cruises has this guy taken? And how many sail aways has he attended? So, I really don't understand why he needs to film yet another one. I guess for his own personal wanking collection, as well as more boringly repetitive footage for the voog.
Jess watches Jackson except when Jackson and J4D need to be on set in their roles as caring, involved mother and super-cute son. Then she shifts over and becomes camera operator in this sad, pathetic production.

I guess Ollie was napping in a straight jacket as usual.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tim and Jenn really need to start telling Jackson to clean up his toys but I know they won’t do that because they suck as parents. He’s 4 he should be able to clean up his toys when he is done with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.