The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost makes me wonder if they have life-changing dirt on Manservant Mike to use as blackmail cause this cruise would seem like torture to me - hanging out with Buddy and his open-mouthed parents, watching them stuff their faces and feel entitled to staying in the dining room last, having to take their photos, dealing with Ginn’s laugh and Dim’s Confederate cosplay and fuzzy balls…. blech.
Maybe they just offered him a free cruise and money? It does strike me a bit odd is he going to be changing poopy diapers and going to bed early with the kids? He's been spotted with just Tim so far so we can only speculate.

Reactions: 10
I wonder what Mike does while Dim is flirting with the furries and pointing out their booty butts. I’d be concerned if I had a friend who did that. Though I guess Dim is his friend and client. But also he has to be a third parent because two adults can’t handle their two kids?

Jenn does look better in black. She has a black tee shirt she wears once in a while that has a normal neck, like a mild scoopneck, that looks decent too. She could even do navy and dark grey, colors like that.

Reactions: 9
Maybe they just offered him a free cruise and money? It does strike me a bit odd is he going to be changing poopy diapers and going to bed early with the kids? He's been spotted with just Tim so far so we can only speculate.
I could see him also be okay with watching OG in small bursts, but I really don't see him nannying for them. Maybe he bought out Rosie's ticket from them when she bailed on them and they couldn't find someone in time. Really, out of all the Tracker parasites he's probably the biggest enigma because he's doesn't have everything blasting online like 🍌 or 🥔. It's probably one of the reasons he has lasted as long as he has.

Reactions: 9
Is that Super Nanny show still on the air? They need her. Can you imagine this train wreck in five or ten years? That family is going to implode.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why would Disney put this on the ship, that’s the things nightmares are made of! I’m going to make it my new profile pic 😜

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m beginning to think he has no control over his perv specs. He seems to just take photos of whatever he happens to be looking at. Could be interesting and very revealing! He really is pushing this cruise. It’s on IG as a post and a story. Gotta pay for that cruise somehow.

I’m beginning to think he has no control over his perv specs. He seems to just take photos of whatever he happens to be looking at. Could be interesting and very revealing! He really is pushing this cruise. It’s on IG as a post and a story. Gotta pay for that cruise somehow.
It’s on threads too which I don’t think he typically uses (last post was July 2023) so he is desperate for attention on this one.

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why they took manservant Mike. I’m sure they’re far too busy with childcare to worry about social media

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would Disney put this on the ship, that’s the things nightmares are made of! I’m going to make it my new profile pic 😜

I have no context for what this is (I'm guessing it is an Imagineer's child), but it reminds me of something from Seinfeld.

_When he went in for a swim, my sons and I took all his stuff and threw it in the ocean!_.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got bored so clicked on Pixie Dust Adventures’ coverage of Lookout Cay.

She mentioned that the golf carts to the island have to be prearranged and are for people with mobility and health issues.

And NO Ginn, being fat, entitled and lazy does not qualify you for a golf cart ride. You can put one foot in front of the other and waddle down the pier to the island trams just like everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Got bored so clicked on Pixie Dust Adventures’ coverage of Lookout Cay.

She mentioned that the golf carts to the island have to be prearranged and are for people with mobility and health issues.

And NO Ginn, being fat, entitled and lazy does not qualify you for a golf cart ride. You can put one foot in front of the other and waddle down the pier to the island trams just like everyone else!
If they do decide to off board an they end up with one I'll be interested to see how they spin it an if they use the kids as scape goats for her lazy ass

Reactions: 6
Putting shade on that pier is likely very low priority or will never happen due to frequent hurricanes in that region. I'm sure Disney could make it happen but just not practical in my eyes.

The whole private island/piece of land thing rubs me the wrong way. You go to a foreign country just to stay in the cruise ship bubble? And I know most of the big cruise lines do this same thing now and have been for a while.

Reactions: 15
If they do decide to off board an they end up with one I'll be interested to see how they spin it an if they use the kids as scape goats for her lazy ass
Gosh I hope they don’t pull a Karen/Ken!!

This is just my take…

Golf carts from the ship to the island trams are limited, so Disney has to have some criteria for their usage. Medical and mobility issues definitely makes sense.
As does prearranging a “reservation” so DCL knows whom and how many people require this assistance.

Being an able bodied mom of two kids does not qualify, Ginn!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I’m thinking they are in concierge. Jenn only “tries” When they (she) have something to prove

Reactions: 5
The whole private island/piece of land thing rubs me the wrong way. You go to a foreign country just to stay in the cruise ship bubble? And I know most of the big cruise lines do this same thing now and have been for a while.
I could be remembering wrong…
This is not a Disney owned island. They have some kind of arrangement with the Bahamian government to use that portion of the island.
Also, the beaches are open to all Bahamian citizens to use when a DCL ship is not in port.

• Heart
Popping in really quick…I have again only seen Tim and Mike today. Tim—-the white rash guard you are wearing is busting at the seams. Time to upsize. Really. Rash guards should be snug. They shouldn’t be borderline exploding in you stomach area dude.

Tim and Mike were at the pool area. Tim was on his phone looking, looking, looking. Seemed kind of frustrated. Mike was talking to—I’m pretty sure it’s the travel agent Ray and Jun? Tim was with them yesterday at the sail away party. Tim went up to the top deck was walking around looking. I didn’t see him after that.

I have yet to see Jenn or the children. I see they were in Royal Court last night, so different dining rotation.

As far as the bridge/traffic pics on insta. They were late. I was on the ship and done with lunch when that was happening because people were posting about it on the Facebook group. Apparently a very slow moving Space X barge passed through the drawbridge and people were stopped waiting for 30 mins. But as platinum castaway club members, I don’t know why they don’t get an earlier port arrival time. I had 11:45. We were on the ship by noon. The boat thing happened around 1:30 I believe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.