The Tim Tracker #176 The only thing Jenn doesn't burn are calories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry. I re-read my comment. Not saying all parents need to put their kids in sports. Not all kids want to play something and are much better at other things. Just meant that maybe if J$ did some kind of activity it might help him. I know a kid that had certain issues and they tried karate. It really helped rein him in, he began to focus better and as a result, some of the issues got better. Not saying that would work for him, but it’s worth a try. Hell, they could even get him his own little box of random Lego and give him a task, like “build a square”, just to get him off the iPad and doing something with his hands, but have a goal.
Just having him involved in something would help. I know they said he's in a music class but clearly that outlet is working out great as well as gymnastics and swimming. Speaking of which, I'm sure we'll be hearing how he's going to level up real soon on this cruise.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately they won't have either boy involved in anything because whatever it would be would require commitment an they can't even commit to his school because of these vacations so there's no chance of them committing to any after-school/club thing

An honestly I think he's probably been kicked out of gymnastics an swimming, kids move levels on these things an if he's never there he's not going move levels which means he'd constantly have to be restarting with a new class than move up with the class he's in

Reactions: 8
Unfortunately they won't have either boy involved in anything because whatever it would be would require commitment an they can't even commit to his school because of these vacations so there's no chance of them committing to any after-school/club thing

An honestly I think he's probably been kicked out of gymnastics an swimming, kids move levels on these things an if he's never there he's not going move levels which means he'd constantly have to be restarting with a new class than move up with the class he's in
I think they admitted he's no longer in gymnastics. At one point they claimed they signed him up for soccer but we've never heard about it since then. They've talked about a music class once or twice but that has been it. Swimming they apparently go to every Saturday. I want to Say Jenn is doing a Manatee and Me class with Da Baby.

• Haha
Could it be possible that Budley agreed to give the kids club a go? And J4D is back in the room minding Ollie’s many hours of nap? I mean there’s just no chance she has them both at the pool or a meal or anything.
I’m just speculating since that’s all we can do until the vlogs come out but I’m wondering if Tim put his foot down and told her she would have to be more involved with the boys on this cruise since Mike was now coming in place of Rosie. That’s probably why Jenn is getting her own cruise with a friend.

I’m also wondering if because this is a new cruise, Tim knows he needs to be out there filming and checking things out and he can’t do that if he has to have the kids with him because Jackson will throw a tantrum if Tim is doing something that he (Jackson) does not want to do.

And it’s one thing to be a useless mother in front of your nanny but maybe they are afraid Mike might have went around to some of their mutual friends talking about how horrible the cruise was because he was stuck on board with Oliver while everyone else checked out the new island.

Just some of my thoughts on it.

• Heart
And they have already been beaten to the punch: Ben and David already have their lighthouse video out as does……Kyle.

Reactions: 11
And they have already been beaten to the punch: Ben and David already have their lighthouse video out as does……Kyle.
A lot of them do. The Trackers won't have theirs out till probably about two weeks from now. Ridiculous. We know she's not editing in her seclusion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.